It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday's alright for Fighting - Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Tonight's the night for the third and final meeting between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder , there will be blood.

This fight has become fiercely personal and has all the makings of being one of the great fights in boxing history , it's a tough fight to call but for me the Gypsy King is favourite , probably because I'm a supporter but also because I've not seen Fury this up for it before , Wilder is a dangerous fighter but Fury has the power and the hunger to end this trilogy with a decisive victory.

I wish both fighters well , it will be an explosive bout.

Fury for the win.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Forgot this was coming up so.quickly, I completely forgot! I'm going with Fury getting a KO or TKO in the 6th round, and as you said he has a lot of "want" for this particular fight. Can't count out deontay catching him with a hard hook....but I see the.chances of that pretty slim. The gypsy king it is!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm not so sure about Tyson looking so up for it, I didn't think he looked very focused, and was acting a bit WWE.

I hope I'm wrong, otherwise I think he gets KTFO 😕

I'm a Brit and am personally hope Usyk beats them all, he's the one that looks, acts and fights like a true champion imo.

Sorry Tyson

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Build up to tonight's fight.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The Gypsy King retains his crown , what a fight !

Deontay Wilder showed heart and did well to stay on his feet but after knocking fury down twice in the 4th Fury went on to beat him up through the rest of the fight and took him out with an 11th round knockout.

A true classic.

Post fight press conference.

Hail the King !

edit on 10-10-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hard to imagine anyone who could possibly beat Fury. I think Otto Wallin is one. I scored their first fight a draw and the fight should have been stopped in the 6th because of those nasty cuts. Usyk is really the only other heavyweight that has a chance to beat Fury. other than Wallin.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Official highlights of one of the truly great Heavyweight Fights of all time.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder 3: official Full-fight replay.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join