It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccination for indoor organized sports in those aged 12 and up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is how absurd it is becoming in Canada. Torontonians 12 and over will have to show proof of vaccination for indoor sports. If you're 12 or over you have to "Proof" that you're vaxed.

In Canada they just made it mandatory for vaccination for indoor organized sports. Anyone aged 12 and over.
Torontonians 12 and over will have to show proof of vaccination for indoor sports

"We have seen COVID-19 cases and outbreaks linked to indoor sporting and recreational events," de Villa said in a statement. "With one consistent vaccination policy — in addition to measures of self-protection — we decrease the risk of COVID-19 transmission in these settings and ensure these activities continue in the safest manner possible."

Mandatory vaccination for indoor organized sports in those aged 12 and up: Toronto Public Health

This includes players, coaches, caregivers, volunteers and officials who all must show proof of vaccination (or a valid medical exemption) along with identification, the local public health unit said. The mandate comes into effect on Nov. 1. Previously, the provincial government had excluded youth recreational sports (those under 18) when it released its vaccine policy guidelines.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So sorry Canada , ya'll got some fixing to do .

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So what happens when young athletes fall over dead of heart attack/failure?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"Covid has seen an small rise, as health authorities are preparing for booster shots"

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Their health dept. will come out SCREAMING, it's only isolated cases. That's all you'll hear about. Isolated, isolated cases and nothing to be concerned about it. I think by then the vax will have accomplished its mission. " THE DUMBING DOWN OF MANKIND ".

edit on 1000000018322021-10-08T22:32:18-05:00321810pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Their health dept. will come out SCREAMING, it's only isolated cases. That's all you'll hear about. Isolated, isolated cases and nothing to be concerned about it. I think by then the vax will have accomplished its mission. " THE DUMBING DOWN OF MANKIND ".

Yes, but when someone in the same demographic dies of COVID, instead of an isolated case, we get told it's a 100% increase in the number of cases among the young.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Dude do you ever give this anti vax crap a break?
What percentage of vaxed kids are "falling over from heart attacks" ?

Do you enjoy promoting the virus to the point of just posting stupid, knee-jerk reaction crap?

-should be illegal.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You call it a coincidence,say it happens to lots of 12 year olds and anyone who says different you call a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Dude do you ever give this anti vax crap a break?
What percentage of vaxed kids are "falling over from heart attacks" ?

Do you enjoy promoting the virus to the point of just posting stupid, knee-jerk reaction crap?

-should be illegal.
Brilliant,even the vaccinated are now anti vax.We all saw that coming,get your boosters or your out.No longer in the club.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The cameras will not show it. The talking heads will not talk about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Welcome to Communist Canada. Cant expect anything less from Castro Jr.

Forcing a vaccine into an age group that doesn't at all require it. An experimental one at that. Gotta love living in a communist country where blackface criminals never see a court room and nobody seems to give a #.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I'm not anti-vax. I am vaccinated, but I also know what I've seen and read about it.

The vaccines do have myocarditis/pericarditis as a side effect, and in the young who are the least likely to suffer anything beyond the sniffles from COVID, that side effect is more likely than serious complications, especially in athletes who are often the healthiest of the young.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here's some idea for you of the numbers. You'd need to look up the numbers for 18 to 29-year-olds and go from there, but the numbers go down as you get into the age group we're taking about by magnitude of 1x to < 1x across the board.
edit on 9-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

You don't even have the brain cells to talk about the entire basis for the virus.
The faulty pcr test.
Your orange man infatuation aka borderline schizo behavior during the elections is a strong sign that you have probably taken this scamdemic as a neccessary punishment for those evil conservatives and don't even believe it's real.
I think your crew is really that invested.

The isuue is forced injections of any substances, for any claimed reason.
Especially when you have over paid, under worked introverted nerds praising depopulation.

I'm not 100% sold on this being anything other than saline injections yet.
You would also have to be a complete retard to not see the shots being advertised as sketchy.
From the gd start.
"There's a virus like the flu, take your experimental gene altering cocktail!!"
...internet floods with fake side effects
"Now, get this or lose job!!"
...everyone quits
..sweet...economy destroyed

You are on the commie destruction team...and being cocky about how programmed you are.
Lol..jesus

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Sports medicine puts a strain on healthcare systems. Sports should be banned.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Good. Keep the little ones safe.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Sports medicine puts a strain on healthcare systems. Sports should be banned.

What?! I hope that was tongue in cheek. I might have to hurt you otherwise.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ha...tongue in cheek definitely.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ha...tongue in cheek definitely.

Pshew! I like you, so I'm glad.

new topics

top topics