It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan to Kill and Sterilise Humanity Deciphered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
were you hospitalized for 6 days after the vax then?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Takemikazuchi
www.youtube.com...

A Great Red Dragon, a Chimera also known as "Kimera II", "Nonsensecodon" or "Lightning Coronatus." Please notice its cube-egg (conjured by a lightning crucifix) or temple & pair of cubes. Observe that it attacks both in the vertical & the horizontal state. He is the last boss.

Let him that hath an ear, hear.

Also: "I am the door."

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Whew. That is alot of info and highly technical. I surely dont have the background to analyze your conclusions, and it is certainly full of words and concepts Im in total ignorance of. Which would make me an excellent mark. Do you mind if I ask about your creds on this topic, so that I can feel safe in accepting your expert analysis as, indeed, expert?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Whew. That is alot of info and highly technical. I surely dont have the background to analyze your conclusions, and it is certainly full of words and concepts Im in total ignorance of. Which would make me an excellent mark. Do you mind if I ask about your creds on this topic, so that I can feel safe in accepting your expert analysis as, indeed, expert?

I don't want to dox myself but I have an education in microbiology. I've studied a lot of immunology, anatomy, dietetics and virology.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis

I don't want to dox myself but I have an education in microbiology. I've studied a lot of immunology, anatomy, dietetics and virology.

is ‘sin’ a technical term then. I noted you used it twice.

your advise to stay away from people for 5 to 10 years is pretty extreme. does not leave me feeling confident.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Synchronicity. Nonsensecodon, Kimera II, Lightning Coronatus, Cube temple, Double Dragon Cube only capable of defeating itself.

Had "Covid" (a Covid that is: anosmia), still, it does not exist in itself, is a chimera, all of the pathologies developed since the end of WW2.

The vaccines are above all smart dust vehicles. The plan is to aggregate a Neo Adam, a swarthy Golem with zombie men as its members or cells to be interconnected, remote-controlled, by GSM. Stupid humans salted with malign spices, emulated by the Antichrist (already on earth, a man.)
You were told not to accept the vaccine for this very reason, you did not overcome the number of his name.

The last holocaust.

"For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt." (Mark 9.49)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Takemikazuchi

Can you boil your post down to 1-2 comprehensible themes? I get the bible allusion at the end but everything before that is indecipherable.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I was referring to OAS/Original Antigenic Sin.
"Sin" in the term "Original Antigenic Sin" refers to the original imprint that a virus leaves onto you upon the first time "Virus A" it ever challenges your immune system, determines the outcome of how you will handle future infections. (upon infection with "Virus B")

Original antigenic sin, also known as antigenic imprinting or the Hoskins effect, refers to the propensity of the body's immune system to preferentially utilize immunological memory based on a previous infection when a second slightly different version of that foreign pathogen (e.g. a virus or bacterium) is encountered

Here's an example of Original Antigenic Sin:

If Virus B is significantly similar to Virus A = A good original antigenic sin reaction from the CD4 antibodies produced from the challenge when memory-B cells were initially produced.

If Virus B is significantly different to Virus A = No antigenic sin influence - Memory B cells are produced to store information and new CD4 antibodies are deployed.

If Virus B is similar to virus A, but not significantly similar or significantly different, this is the worst outcome of original antigenic sin - the immune system recognises the previous invader and deploys the previously made antibodies to handle the situation - however because the virus is different, but not different enough, no new memory-B cells are deployed to handle the situation. You end up with suboptimal antibodies which are binding but non neutralising. No memory-B cells are produced as the body does not recognise the foreign pathogen (antigen) as a new invader, so no broad spectrum antibodies which can adapt to the new invader are produced)

-----

Glossary of terms for anyone else confused

Antigen = Foreign pathogen

Antibody = Immune system soldier cell

Antibody Dependent Enhancement = When a virus is enhanced evolutionarily due to extra evolutionary pressure caused by stronger strain specific CD4 antibodies, which cause the virus to have to adapt to evade the vaccine protections to replicate and survive (Similar to how superbugs are made, if you sterilise everything with antibacterial sanitisers what does grow back grows back stronger and more resistant to the protections - but in this instance the only virus strains that ever get a chance to replicate in a vaccinated person are "Breakthrough cases" or rather mutated strains which evaded the protection offered by the vaccine induced antibodies.

Binding antibody = an antibody that captures or "eats" an antigen

Non neutralising antibody = an antibody that cannot destroy the antigen that it has captured or "binded" to - causing the immortalisation and persistence of the antigen in the infected cell.

Neutralising antibody = an antibody that can destroy an antigen

Memory B cell - Creates an image to remember what an antibody will look like so it can record it for quick production next time, and produces broad spectrum new antibodies which will adapt to the specific pathogen. Memory-B cells are produced when the body detects a new pathogen.

CD8 cell - Th1 or Type 1 (Stronger) immune system cell - Broad spectrum "Killer" T-cell that indescriminately kills everything and causes cytokine storms. Last line of defense.

CD4 cell - Th2 or Type 2 (Weaker) immune system cell - Strain specific response which is generated from older memory-B cells when the body detects a pathogen it has seen before.

Type 1 immune system (Th1) - Broad spectrum strong immune system that causes cytokine storm

Type 2 Immune system (Th2) - Strain specific weak immune system that causes cytokine storm

Chimeric virus = Two viruses or more combined together that share the same features

Recombinant virus = Virus that recombines with other DNA (coronaviruses)

Mutable = Can mutate easily

Gain of function research/Gain of Function = increasing the function that a virus or pathogen has to increase its virulence or demonstrability

---

The main issues here are you destroy your Th1 (Type 1) CD8 cells when getting vaccinated or you overpopulate them with vaccine induced strain specific antibodies, which reduces your Th1 response and reduces your last line of defense.

The secondary issue is that the protection offered by the vaccine lasts for 2 weeks to 3 months, this is because coronavirus is a recombinant virus which likes to attach onto things and it learns to evade the protection offered by vaccine induced antibodies. You replace your CD8 cells with suboptimal strain specific CD4 cells that only work for 1 season or less.

The third issue is that since coronavirus is a highly mutable recombinant virus, it is highly mutable. this is why its is targeted for gain of function research. Highly mutable viruses are not easy to vaccinate against, and we havent made vaccines for highly mutable viruses because on secondary challenge with the mutated strain, the body thinks its the first strain and produces the original antibodies.
It does not produce new memory-B cells which produce new antibodies tailored to challenge this specific new pathogen, as it has not detected the pathogen as new. When your immune system detects an antigen that appears old but its not similar enough to the old pathogen, it may deploy the old antibodies which are suboptimal and they may bind to the antibody/pathogen (eat it), but may not be able to neutralise it.

This leads to your body calling for a stronger Th1 (type 1) CD8 response (Killer T-cell) which is broad spectrum and can destroy anything, but it also causes Cytokine storm. Bad luck if you're triple vaxed and your CD8 T-cell count has been reduced to almost 0, you traded your broad spectum quality immune system for #ty strain specific weaker Th2 (type 2) CD4 protection that only works for COVID but will leave you vulnerable to everything else. You trade a quality immune system for a high quantity of vaccine induced CD4 antibodies.
And you need to get a booster shot to increase the quantity of them every few months since they don't last, neither do they work for other viruses or for other strains of covid (They can make it worse)

Source: www.bizpacreview.com... - CDC Director: There is an ‘increased risk of severe disease among those vaccinated early’

This is because strain specific CD4 antibodies become non neutralising antibodies when you encounter a significant mutation that still triggers the old antibody response and not a new antibody response since the pathogen is not considered new, they can make it worse for you when you receive an immune challenge from a mutation that doesn't trigger a new memory-B cell production.

That explains it hopefully?
edit on 8-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: Takemikazuchi

Can you boil your post down to 1-2 comprehensible themes? I get the bible allusion at the end but everything before that is indecipherable.

Have a look at my last post above and theres a bit of a glossary for you.

originally posted by: BrujaRebootedyour advise to stay away from people for 5 to 10 years is pretty extreme. does not leave me feeling confident.

I'm not very confident either.. The fact Pfizer made it reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness of incidents of exposure during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or occupational (at work or at home) exposure to the "study intervention" (the vaccine and its spike protein) - Makes me realise they wanted to avoid any reports of adverse events associated with babies being exposed to spike protein during the clinical trial, so they would have minimal adverse events to report during the clinical trial.

Source: Pfizer Clinical Trial Protocol Document point 8.3.5 - media.tghn.org...

EDP: Exposure during pregnancy
8.3.5.Exposure During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding, and Occupational
Exposure Exposure
to the study intervention under study during pregnancy
or breastfeeding and occupational exposure are reportable to Pfizer
Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness.

8.3.5.1. Exposure During Pregnancy An EDP occurs if:
* A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after
discontinuing study intervention.

* A male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study
intervention exposes a female partner (to the study intervention - the spike protein or the vaccine) prior to or around the time of conception.
* A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been
exposed to study intervention due to environmental exposure.

Below are examples of environmental exposure during pregnancy:
* A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is
pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by
inhalation or skin contact

* A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to
the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact
then exposes his
female partner prior to or around the time of conception.

If Pfizer is this concerned, exactly how toxic is this to babies? Skin contact of a pregnant woman to someone who had the vaccine was enough to be classified as a reportable event to Pfizer Safety, Pregnant mothers were not allowed to participate in the "study intervention" (studying the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine) and if any of the Exposure Criteria below were met, the patient was dismissed from the clinical trial. That's very very scary. Any exposure to spike protein at all, even environmental exposure in the public was enough to terminate and discontinue that patient from participating in the study intervention (testing the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine)
Covid-19 was a SARS Corona virus, then in the lab they decided to add in a HIV protein aka the ACE 2 receptor protein also known as the Spike Protein that is created via the Vaccine.

It end up causing AIDS aka Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Basically your immune system tanks. Sure you receive anti-bodies for covid-19... but anti-bodies are like the clean-up crew of the immune system. They are like the last thing that happens. Other natural immune cells like T-cells, Natural Killer (NK) cells, CD8 cells, are the ones that really destroy the virus and do the main job. Anti-bodies clean up afterwards.

In essence you have strong anti-bodies against covid, but your immunity to everything else completely sucks. And since your immunity sucks in general, even against covid it still sucks. After 1 covid-19 vax you might be better off against covid only.... but after 2 vaxes, you are screwed and doing worse because your immune system has tanked so much. Also Delta has resistance, and pfizer efficiency protection is down to 35% after 2 vaxes.

After that your immune system still sucks because you have AIDS. I'm not exactly feeling the most confident about it either.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

"Sin" in the term "Original Antigenic Sin" refers to the original imprint that a virus leaves onto you upon the first time "Virus A" it ever challenges your immune system, determines the outcome of how you will handle future infections. (upon infection with "Virus B")

Original antigenic sin, also known as antigenic imprinting or the Hoskins effect, refers to the propensity of the body's immune system to preferentially utilize immunological memory based on a previous infection when a second slightly different version of that foreign pathogen (e.g. a virus or bacterium) is encountered

If Virus B is significantly similar to Virus A = A good original antigenic sin reaction from the CD4 antibodies produced from the challenge when memory-B cells were initially produced.

If Virus B is significantly different to Virus A = No antigenic sin influence - Memory B cells are produced to store information and new CD4 antibodies are deployed.

If Virus B is similar to virus A, but not significantly similar or significantly different, this is the worst outcome of original antigenic sin - the immune system recognises the previous invader and deploys the previously made antibodies to handle the situation - however because the virus is different, but not different enough, no new memory-B cells are deployed to handle the situation. You end up with suboptimal antibodies which are binding but non neutralising

Non neutralising antibody = an antibody that cannot destroy the antigen that it has captured or "binded" to - causing the immortalisation and persistence of the antigen in the infected cell.

originally posted by: BrujaRebootedyour advise to stay away from people for 5 to 10 years is pretty extreme. does not leave me feeling confident.

I'm not very confident either.. The fact Pfizer made it reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness of incidents of exposure during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or occupational (at work or at home) exposure to the "study intervention" (the vaccine and its spike protein) - Makes me realise they wanted to avoid any reports of adverse events associated with babies being exposed to spike protein during the clinical trial, so they would have minimal adverse events to report during the clinical trial.

The issue is, that if they're this concerned, exactly how toxic is this to babies? Skin contact of a pregnant woman to someone who had the vaccine was enough to be classified as a reportable event to Pfizer Safety, Pregnant mothers were not allowed to participate in the "study intervention" (studying the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine) and if any of the Exposure Criteria below were met, the patient was dismissed from the clinical trial. That's very very scary. Any exposure to spike protein at all, even environmental exposure in the public was enough to terminate and discontinue that patient from participating in the study intervention (testing the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine)

Exposure Exposure

intervention exposes a female partner (to the study intervention - the spike protein or the vaccine) prior to or around the time of conception.

then exposes his

Covid-19 was a SARS Corona virus, then in the lab they decided to add in a HIV protein aka the ACE 2 receptor protein also known as the Spike Protein that is created via the Vaccine.

It end up causing AIDS aka Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Basically your immune system tanks. Sure you receive anti-bodies for covid-19... but anti-bodies are like the clean-up crew of the immune system. They are like the last thing that happens. Other natural immune cells like T-cells, Natural Killer (NK) cells, CD8 cells, are the ones that really destroy the virus and do the main job. Anti-bodies clean up afterwards.

In essence you have strong anti-bodies against covid, but your immunity to everything else completely sucks. And since your immunity sucks in general, even against covid it still sucks. After 1 covid-19 vax you might be better off against covid only.... but after 2 vaxes, you are screwed and doing worse because your immune system has tanked so much. Also Delta has resistance, and pfizer efficiency protection is down to 35% after 2 vaxes.

After that your immune system still sucks because you have AIDS. I'm not exactly feeling the most confident about it either.

Yep, I agree.

100%

You are correct. I agree with everything you said and linked.

*Disclaimer: This message exists for a specific purpose. All rational attempts that disagree or dispute the OP's theme and content are being deleted, and as such this post will most likely be deleted soon as well. Hurrah freedom of speech!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If Virus B is similar to virus A, but not significantly similar or significantly different, this is the worst outcome of original antigenic sin - the immune system recognises the previous invader and deploys the previously made antibodies to handle the situation - however because the virus is different, but not different enough, no new memory-B cells are deployed to handle the situation. You end up with suboptimal antibodies which are binding but non neutralising

The issue is, that if they're this concerned, exactly how toxic is this to babies? Skin contact of a pregnant woman to someone who had the vaccine was enough to be classified as a reportable event to Pfizer Safety, Pregnant mothers were not allowed to participate in the "study intervention" (studying the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine) and if any of the Exposure Criteria below were met, the patient was dismissed from the clinical trial. That's very very scary. Any exposure to spike protein at all, even environmental exposure in the public was enough to terminate and discontinue that patient from participating in the study intervention (testing the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine)

Exposure Exposure

then exposes his

No doubt about it. You are 100% correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join