It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence linking vaccination to immune deficiency, autoimmunity, reduced Th1 responses & infertility

page: 1

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've made a summary of some of the most damning evidence on these subjects, in the other threads I've made the evidence is scattered throughout the thread and it may give some people an idea that there is only one anecdotal report of serology tests proving reduced immunity after receiving covid-19 vaccinations.

Seems like there's already a targeted attempt to scrub some of this information from the net (video under point 3 below was deleted as of yesterday), the first link in the thread went dead so many people cannot see the evidence in the thread I posted to yesterday (that's what I get for posting a Youtube link to sensitive information TPTB do not want the eyes to see.)

Evidence to autoimmunity and immune deficiency from covid-19 and vaccinations

1. www.bitchute.com... - Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist and immunologist) at White Coat Summit on Vaccines - Attested to observing blood problems and reduced T cell counts in vaccinated patients lab results

2. americanbuddhist.net... ep-all-other-viruses-in-check/ - ‘What we’re seeing post vaccine is a drop in your killer T cells, your CD8 cells. And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check.’

3. www.bitchute.com... - Dr. Nathan Thompson - MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I TESTED SOMEONE'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER THE 2ND JAB (Original youtube upload already deleted)

4. imgbb.com... - Microbiologist cites many peer reviewed Journal articles linking vaccination to reduced type 1 (Th1) immune responses and poorer outcomes to diseases (Make sure to check out the cited academic articles in this post)

5. www.biorxiv.org... - Persistence of SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes in Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) Up to 15 Months Post-Infection

6. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - PTPN22 (tyrosine phosphatase analogue) contributes to exhaustion of T lymphocytes during chronic viral infection - This is relevant as if you have immortalised infected cell monocytes, eventually when your immune system cannot get rid of the infected cells your body produces tyrosine phosphatase and the immune system shuts down. This is why non-neutralising antibodies are so deadly, and why vaccinating with just the spike protein is so dangerous as it would create antibodies that are non-neutralising when they come into contact with a wild-type covid-19 viral strain when naturally infected.

7. onlinelibrary.wiley.com... - Regulation of autoimmune and anti-tumour T-cell responses by PTPN22 (tyrosine phosphatase)

8. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - T cells are influenced by a long non-coding RNA in the autoimmune associated PTPN2 (tyrosine phosphatase) locus

9. www.scripps.edu... - Scientists Identify Protein Behind Immune System 'Shut Down'

Infertility

1. www.yahoo.com... - COVID-19 vaccine's impact on menstrual cycles needs to be investigated after 30,000 women report changes, says top scientist

2. www.lewrockwell.com... - The Many Ways in Which COVID Vaccines May Harm Your Health

3. lichtnahrung2015.wordpress.com... / - Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine terminated 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions” - the study shows an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions in expectant mothers given covid vaccines during their first or second trimesters, an attempt to obfuscate that data is apparant - the study in question is below
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons
edit on 7-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dr. Nathan Thompson test patients Immune system after each jab

I couldn't embed the video so here is the direct link to the video
edit on 7-10-2021 by DustyDust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis
1. Attested to observing blood problems and reduced T cell counts in vaccinated patients lab results

2. ‘What we’re seeing post vaccine is a drop in your killer T cells, your CD8 cells. And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check.’

3. MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I TESTED SOMEONE'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER THE 2ND JAB

Fauci was the man behind the AIDS epidemic too. Simple search'll show you.

Geese and golden eggs?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Haven't finished your OP yet, but must ask: Do you know how to download videos from FascistTube? It can be done easily. You'd want to check with the he uploader or producer to see if you could repost elsewhere, but at least having them for your own reference would be good

top topics

join