It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear patriarchy, please take feminists seriously already!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I can't do full justice to this topic, so please expand it in your mind.

Imagine a world, where feminist claims were taken seriously, how different would it be?

"Gender is just a social construct".

Stop building women's prisons, stop letting women into night clubs for free, stop manufacturing make-up and women's clothes, and so on. Women don't exist anymore, so there will be just 'human prisons'.

Sports are already doing this, but it would be 100% instead of partial, like it's now. Every single event would always be just 'people's 100 m dash' and so on, instead of 'men's and 'women's.

The toilet situation is already weird enough, so I'll skip that.

The old 'there's never an excuse to hit a woman' would be changed to 'there's never an excuse to hit a human'.

Rapes wouldn't happen anymore, because there are no genders, so they would just be classified as 'assaults' or whatnot.

Everyone could dress any which way they want, instead of this 'women can dress in colorful dresses, men are only allowed colorless pants'-stuff.

"Women can do anything men can do, and better - while wearing high heels"
"Women are stronger than men"

No one would ever protect women, women would be expected to lift heavier objects than men, and do all the heavy and difficult work. Women sewage workers, all-female fishing boats sent into the storms of the sea, women oil drillers, and so on.

Women would open doors for men, women would protect men, because after all, they're stronger and better than men in everything. Only women would work on construction yards, drive garbage trucks, handle all the problems of the world, including computer problems.

Only female programmers would be hired, because why hire someone that's not as good?

Since women are BETTER than men and STRONGER than men, government would actually start protecting men from women, and any woman even slapping a man would get a big sentence and jail time, while a man punching a woman in the face would just get a 'slap on the wrist'.

Men have to be protected from the STRONGER people, after all. That's only common sense and right.

Women would be jailed en masse for even threatening a man - they would be soon classified as jerks and bullies, because after all, when a stronger and better individual threatens a weaker and worse individual, it's just bullying.

The old sayings would soon be changed to things like 'There's never an excuse to hit a man'.

After all, it would ONLY be a logical end result of taking a sentence like 'Women are stronger and better than men' seriously, right?

Gender equality would start sounding pretty good to women at this point - and I mean, actual equality, not the 'I will pick the good things but leave bad things'-type falsehood that women LOVE calling 'equality' for some reason these days.

I for one kind of HOPE, wait and expect this world to some day take feminist claims seriously, THEN women will see what world men are forced to live in, and how realize much equality REALLY means to them in that situation..

I would love to see actual equality, but 'the world taking feminist claims seriously' would be my second favorite thing to happen in this area.

So please, world, take feminists seriously!

As I said, this was just a scratch of the surface, I am sure the beautiful minds of ATS can expand this line of thought a lot further.

edit on 2-10-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Be prepared for one hell of a roasting.

I’ll let others tear this to shreds, there’s simply too much material to know where to begin.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You know, both genders can rape the same sex as their own. It's not a gender thing. It's definitely assault, but still rape.

I think you aimed to high for the point you were trying to make, man...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

LOL!
Might I add....If one considers oneself a feminist and the words here grab you (giggles), “be careful what you wish for”.
LOL

Great OP.......😎

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I like the man who transitioned into a woman to try and compete in women's weightlifting at the Olympics because he was too weak to compete against the men. He also got absolutely smoked by the women.

Laurel Hubbard, an openly transgender female weightlifter, failed to complete any of her three lifts during the snatch portion of the women's +87kg Olympic weightlifting competition on Monday and recorded a "did not finish."

www.espn.com...

So it is not always peaches and cream for us ladies either. Except when we crush misogynistic dudes like this. Publicly on one of the world's biggest stages.

Another quote from the article i linked above:

Hubbard was the only woman in her 10-athlete session to not advance to the Clean & Jerk portion of the evening.

Wenwen Li of China set an Olympic record with her 140 kg snatch lift and won the gold medal with a record total 320kg. Britain's Emily Campbell claimed silver with 283kg, and Sarah Robles of the U.S. took bronze with 282kg.

Should say Hubbard was the only out of shape 43 year old man to try and compete against women and fail.
edit on 2-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Oh dear... does someone's fragile male ego need stroking???

I can only imagine what tragic insult and injury you have suffered at the hands of all those nasty Feminists. Bummer. Here's a couple beers to drown your sorrows.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
So please, world, take feminists seriously!

XD

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Women are only better than men when those women used to be men. Otherwise, we cannot call ourselves women because that hurts the feelings of women who used to be men because they feel excluded. For the rest of us, we are a group of generic persons who are apparently less then everyone else or lacking in status.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Are you going to take care of all those babies born in human jails? I thought feminists wanted to choose if they would have children, but you’re advocating to remove that choice for some.

You sir!!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Women are only better than men when those women used to be men. Otherwise, we cannot call ourselves women because that hurts the feelings of women who used to be men because they feel excluded. For the rest of us, we are a group of generic persons who are apparently less then everyone else or lacking in status.

Can a woman transition into a woman? You know, take hormones and all that jazz, to be all that she can be in her identifiable skin?

Become as good as the men who used to be men but who now call themselves a woman? I think that'd be a game changer...

Oh wait, thats cheating..

Damn the world, we're all going to drown in meaningless atrocity..

Give me a strong woman over a man pretending to be one, any day of the year. The only muscle that matters, is the heart.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"please take feminists seriously"

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Good one !

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The whole gender equality goes down the drain with just one itzzi bizzi spider....

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If the OP were a game of darts you would have got at least one bullseye

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

1. "Gender is just a social construct" is not exclusively or entirely a feminist claim.

2. All the things you list (eg women's prisons, courtesy, rape) are not incompatible with gender being a social construct. They are part of the social construct.

3. Like many on ATS, you tell us what other people are or should be thinking. We're online, we can read and hear what they have to say for themselves. So, where do most feminist thinkers stand on women's prisons? In the crudest terms - and, like with Critical Race Theory, there is an ocean of nuance we shall set aside - they tend to think it's a good idea.

4. Feminism is not monolithic. Does a feminist think like Mary Wollestoncraft? Naomi Wolf? Alice Walker? Camile Paglia? Feminism is like Christianity or Islam. There are as many paths as there are thinkers.

5. Having lived as a white man for almost sixty years, middle aged and middle class for almost the last twenty, and having listened to women and gays and black people and lots of other people different from me, I wouldn't swap one day of my life for one of theirs.

In short, your post is little more than provocation, inviting reaction rather than debate. Debate involves listening and you've already made it clear you know what feminists think better than they do.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

As a woman, I hate feminists. They tend to tell me that I should be offended by everything. That I should not call myself a mother, that I do not breastfeed, etc., that it's too hurtful to others if I want to compete against only other genetic females/women like myself, so I should be OK with being beaten up on by a biological man who has long hair and takes hormone treatments to grow boobs.

Further, I should also be perfectly cool with it if that same man comes into my locker room while I'm buck naked changing, proceeds to disrobe himself, still has his dangly bits ... oh, and I also happen to have my young daughter in there at the same time.

I need to call him a woman too, like I'm not allowed to call myself because that excludes him.

This is what feminists tell me. Why should I be happy with any of that or them?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is what woke feminism gets you.

The entire women's pro-soccer league cancelled games. Why? A coach sexually abused two players on one team, and other coaches allegedly yelled at their players in a mean way which apparently now constitutes abusive treatment.

So the whole league needs to not play this week for "healing". Thus spake Rapinoe who knows everything about everything woke women's soccer.
edit on 2-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join