It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are Those Who Believe Whatever MSM says its the Unvaxed fault.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I had noticed some on YT comment sections in under news section how there were some users blaming the vaxed for the Vaxed spread Delta. because the virus had mutated because of too many took the vax.
Typically enough you would normally than see users who defend/push the MSM version of things.

One user called the other user dumb for even suggesting that spread Delta and still blamed unvaxed for the Delta Lambda, and other variants. Really now

So the unvaxed is responsible for all the other variants to now? despite that Harvard were 96% vaxed and they still got the virus and had move the classes online?

How are some still believing whatever the media says when they already flip flopped on sevearl of the times on the virus and vaxs.. The MSM still hasn't reported the story about the two couples who were vaxed and died as a result of covid.
edit on 1-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Vaccinated people are not becoming critically ill or dying if they catch covid-19.

End of story.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When it comes to the MSM claims that 98% in hosptials are unvaxed they havent shared the full stats/data. What were their covid comorbidity?

In 2020 they had no issues showing the commodities.
Why isn't MSM sharing that data anymore? i doubt that 98% were 100% healthy.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
First of all, one cannot make a plural of sheep by adding an s to the word sheep. Sheep IS a plural.
Second and most importantly, considering people in general by this derogatory slur is demonstrative of a serious and depilatory mental desease called ''elitism''.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I changed the wording.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm sure some here will appreciate your recognition of that .

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Why is it some people are still obsessed by this ?

Perhaps stop reading youtube comments , vaccinated and unvaccinated people can spread the virus , viruses mutate naturally because that's what they do , nobody is to blame for mutations.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I do find it funny that you consistently contradict your self with most of your claims.
How can one science possibly out do the other when your bias will only be willing to accept one or the other....?
Like how in a logical world does that work in your benefit?
Like very really how is that way of thinking going to benefit you in the future?
Looking at everything from all points of view seems to be a better train of thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Some people believe that the vaccines track you.

Some people believe the vaccines alter your DNA.

Some people believe people are dropping by the tens of thousands from this vaccine.

Some people think the vaccines make magnets stick to you.

Some people believe there was massive voter fraud.

Some people believe the insurrection was a tour through the Capitol.

Some people believe women routinely have abortions just as they are delivering a baby.

Some people believe women should carry a rapist's baby.

Some people believe Trump will be reinstated.

Some people believe Trump didn't show his taxes because he was being audited.

Some people believe that Biden lost Arizona.

So? People believe stupid stuff. Always has been, always will be.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vaccinated people are not becoming critically ill or dying if they catch covid-19.

End of story.

And you got your figures from where exactly?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You mean that same science that experiments on Children as well right?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For those paying attention, So far it appears that the data supports that getting the vaccine for the alpha variant is not really going to protect you from the delta variant. Newly released data from a DOD project analyzing medicare patients, show that 60% of covid deaths for the delta variant for 65+ are among the vaccinated. This is not taking into account any deaths before the 2 weeks post vaccine mark (that's a whole other story).

There is plenty of scientists in the top of their fields sounding the alarm on what can happen if this mass vaccination with a leaky vaccine doesn't stop, the vaccine is putting evolutionary pressure on the virus to mutate and it could end up mutating into an even deadlier pathogen to vaxxed and unvaxxed alike, even those with natural immunity.

A recent talk with the health minister in one of the australian provinces pegged about 95% of hospitalizations as being vaccinated patients.

The virus is going to evolve, there's no stopping it, but it's being enhanced by the vaccine which doesn't actually block transmission of said virus, it attenuates the symptoms which in turn allows for the vaccinated to spread it easier as they're completely unaware that their viral load is on par with a sick unvaccinated person, but they have no symptoms.

Read This

What needs to happen is everyone who has, or has been expose to C19, needs to get treatment right away in the form of an Ivermectin or HCQ protocol. Both of those medicines obliterate transmission of the virus, if the virus cannot transmit, it will die off quickly.
edit on 10/1/2021 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

End of story.

Seems like you've switched teams here lately, CWM.

Did you have some kind an epiphany?

Perhaps then you can explain why most hospitalized patients are vaccinated. Yet, the MSM and all the squeaky libs are claiming it's the unvaxxed who are spreading the virus. How could this possibly be if the 'vaccination' actually worked????

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

When it comes to the MSM claims that 98% in hosptials are unvaxed they havent shared the full stats/data. What were their covid comorbidity?

In 2020 they had no issues showing the commodities.
Why isn't MSM sharing that data anymore? i doubt that 98% were 100% healthy.

The key thing to focus on is how people that are vaxxed are rarely getting critically ill from Covid-19.

This means the unvaxxed are not a threat to the vaxxed.

The vaxxed are not a threat to the vaxxed.

The vaxxed who are paranoid of the vaxxed or unvaxxed are not looking at reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

No to someone who supports vaccine mandates, the unvaxxed are a threat to everyone because THEY get critically ill and take up hospital beds from people who need them. Especially the vaxxed who have done everything to go along and help everyone. Now they can't get a hospital bed when they have cancer like this cnn news story says. Man's wife had cancer and hospital didn't have room for her so she died at home. Because of nasty anti-vaxxers. According to her husband who asked if you don't believe in vaccine why would you go to hospital when you get sick? And CNN.

Before people say... eh... it's CNN keep in mind that the loudest, most ignorant voices in America worship CNN et al. So I feel like it is important to see the propaganda they are spouting.
edit on 1-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I will give you an update.

I am at at wedding in South Florida. No masks. More unvaccinated than vaccinated. More White than Blacks, but a large number of people of color.

Will let you know how many die.

edit on 1-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
First of all, one cannot make a plural of sheep by adding an s to the word sheep. Sheep IS a plural.
Second and most importantly, considering people in general by this derogatory slur is demonstrative of a serious and depilatory mental desease called ''elitism''.

Was it your elitism that lead you to personally attack the poster instead of addressing what he was actually asking?

Yeah yeah we all know, your own hypocrisy never applies to you.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can tell you here in Washington that over 55% of the people on my covid floor were previously vaxinated. Im the lead Nurse.

And as a nurse im not seeing ANY difference in severity with Covid in the vaxed and unvaxxed.

The ONLY difference were seeing is in how early the treatment comes in relation to the onset of symptoms

The media and the Government are quite literally lying whole sale about this vax and its abilities to curb Covid or its symptoms.

Full stop

Fact the therapeutics when administered WORK, and they are STOPPING hospitals from using them. This quite literally means we could be losing lives that could have otherwise have been saved.

This is Criminal.
edit on 1-10-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Sad try friend Water. What you consider to be an attack was a language correction. If this is your idea of an ''attack'' then I might suppose that you are rather like a snowflake that many conservatives like to call others.

Likewise, my second point was a statement concerning a mental state where other people are labeled animals in one form of another. This is a mental sickness, thinking of other people in this way. Like all sickness it can begin as a simple thing yet if not addressed can turn into a debilitating illness, in this case a mental illness.

Our OP seems to have understood this and and changed the title of the OP with no appearance of having been ''attacked''. You however appear to have taken offense. Take a look friend. While my reply was made in generalized form , that is not directed at the OP personally, your reply to me was first, incorrect in it's understanding of what was printed and second, was pointed directly at me personally. Then of course you claim that I am being hypocritical. Can you not see that you have fallen to exactly those attacks that you incorrectly attributed to me?
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 01 Oct 2021 20:57:07 -0500Fri, 01 Oct 2021 20:57:07 -050021102021-10-01T20:57:07-05:00800000057 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I work with cancer now for a living and have some idea of how things are going there.

I can tell you that cancer doesn't stop but during COVID lockdowns, cancer treatments very definitely almost did. Hospitals and people were so scared of the COVID surge that never happened that lots of people were put on hold and they are paying for it now.

It's possible that man's wife wouldn't have died of cancer had regular checkups, diagnostic testing, etc., not been put on hold because of COVID hysteria.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join