It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Cops got Gladys on corruption NSW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Looks likes the Cops have got Gladys on corruption charges in NSW.I always thought it was dangerous to get the Cops vaxed. www.msn.com... dg4K
It seems that on the day Australia announced travel restrictions, I wonder if this is the start of a return from the brink?
edit on 1-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nah.

This has been a long time coming and she actually did incredibly well to weather it when these revelations first came to light.

The cops are the ones enforcing all of her draconian mandates.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I think we need to keep a close eye on the secret cabinet documents. That needs to be dealt with before they can sweep it under the carpet.

In my opinion, every Australian should be demanding for transparency of these documents before any compliance to anything.

They have been exposed for trying to change the law to keep the covid meetings secret. What are they hiding?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Not anymore though.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Cops are refusing to enforce restrictions in NSW? News to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Great point.

If they’re scared of people seeing what was discussed, decided upon and why then they expect backlash.

I’m about done with this bloody country, thinking about moving somewhere less corrupt...like the Philippines or Qatar

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Yeah, it's all getting pretty bad. And I reckon unless the brakes go on soon it's going to get much much worse.

It's staggering that these people actually think avoiding FOI requests, vis-a-vis democratic public scrutiny, is OK. Honestly W the actual F.

Stralyaguaystan it is then.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: kangawoo

Great point.

If they’re scared of people seeing what was discussed, decided upon and why then they expect backlash.

I’m about done with this bloody country, thinking about moving somewhere less corrupt...like the Philippines or Qatar

No unless you get vaccine passsssport! You bad worker, you no get jab, you no move. You stay. You stay in house and you eat bug. Maybe then you decide to get vaccine, ahhuh! yesss?

edit on 1-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Yeah, it's all getting pretty bad. And I reckon unless the brakes go on soon it's going to get much much worse.

It's staggering that these people actually think avoiding FOI requests, vis-a-vis democratic public scrutiny, is OK. Honestly W the actual F.

Stralyaguaystan it is then.

I heard on the 'news' this morning there will be a mandate forcing No Jab, No Pay for health care workers, and the pundits were applauding it saying "If you're not willing to protect everyone else, maybe you should find different employment."

Bazil Zempilas - from Perth, the idiot that used to read sports on tv and now is lord mayor of Perth, couldn't suffocate quicker in my opinion. He was all for it, despite WA having NO cases of the coof in ages. What a bunch of miscreants...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
She is just a Rat and the ship is sinking.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

No jab no job. Looking at what's going to happen in the near future you just have to find somewhere to wait it out.Anyway, Andrews will be next bet you. There is a lot of old money that doesn't like what's happening and they will be getting scared by now.Scomo knows that allowing double vaxed into the country will just cause the place to end up like Israel. So get ready they have essentially given up. The overseas double vaxed, like India where you buy the certificate? If you are coerced into the vax you are getting a short-term gain for a long-term loss.I wonder in a months time will a mandate still be on the table?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Man that is too funny.

No disrespect to any one of Asian descent, it reminds me of the scene from “Priscilla queen of the desert” i’m Your wife scene, when Bob is leaving to help out as the bus mechanic.

Such a great movie, Bill Hunter was a real legend.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

No jab no job. Looking at what's going to happen in the near future you just have to find somewhere to wait it out.Anyway, Andrews will be next bet you. There is a lot of old money that doesn't like what's happening and they will be getting scared by now.Scomo knows that allowing double vaxed into the country will just cause the place to end up like Israel. So get ready they have essentially given up. The overseas double vaxed, like India where you buy the certificate? If you are coerced into the vax you are getting a short-term gain for a long-term loss.I wonder in a months time will a mandate still be on the table?

The other morning I was listening to a press meeting where they were adamant that once restrictions are lifted for the vaccinated, cases of covid will be unprecedented. I could not make sense of what they were even saying.

80-90% vaccinated, we will be free, except for the unvaxxed.. Oh but by the way, get ready for more cases than we've ever seen.

They speak with forked tongues, and so many people are just plain ignorant.. crazy times.. I don't go anywhere, so I'm safe. As long as they keep the promise (lmao) that essential services will not be impacted. Things like actual groceries and essentials. time will tell.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Man that is too funny.

No disrespect to any one of Asian descent, it reminds me of the scene from “Priscilla queen of the desert” i’m Your wife scene, when Bob is leaving to help out as the bus mechanic.

Such a great movie, Bill Hunter was a real legend.

There is a guy on youtube, an asian guy, who plays that role up perfectly. He plays the part of his dad, well, all the roles actually, always telling him off for being lazy, in just that asian accent. Great for a laff

edit on 1-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Reminds me so much of my wife’s family, so true.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
OK now take a breath.

The mandate was killed for good today by the Fair Work Commission, a report was released that Lawfully blocks the mandate permanently.

Maybe ICAC are wanting to talk to Gladys about her behaviour of late, listen to this ladies who reads most of the final report. Especially the closing remarks that puts all politicians on notice, big business was also involved and this makes any mandate illegal and all workers in any job are now safe.

Woo Hoo

FWC Report

Vax Mandate DEAD

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madgeek
OK now take a breath.

The mandate was killed for good today by the Fair Work Commission, a report was released that Lawfully blocks the mandate permanently.

Maybe ICAC are wanting to talk to Gladys about her behaviour of late, listen to this ladies who reads most of the final report. Especially the closing remarks that puts all politicians on notice, big business was also involved and this makes any mandate illegal and all workers in any job are now safe.

Woo Hoo

FWC Report

Vax Mandate DEAD

One simply must not post bitchute videos here, or one is of the right wing persuasion and must be eliminated from any further discourse.

So say the masters...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Lmao

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Lmao

This shows us how whacked our media is proclaiming her as saving Australia just a few months ago...

Hold the line Australia this hopefully is the beginning of the end of this whole mess....

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't see this as particularly good news... I've never really liked the old saying "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't", but in this particular case I think that saying applies. My main concern is who will replace her, because I strongly suspect that person wont be someone who is less authoritarian than her. She got NSW through the first few waves without taking away all our freedoms. It's only during the most recent wave that she started to go on a power trip and enforce strict lockdown rules across NSW. I'll admit she became some what of a tyrant, but NSW still wasn't anywhere as bad as what we saw in Victoria. Now we are at risk of her being replace with a dictator Dan wannabe, and I have a sneaking suspicion she was pushed out for that exact reason.
edit on 1/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join