It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reign of Ecoterror by 2050: Mass Urban Confinement and Cars Eliminated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is not about idealists trying save the planet or a left wing tax collecting scheme.
This is about our continued survival on this planet.

But don't beat yourself up if you're still not a believer.
Chances are the gospel will come to a place near you.
Real soon

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I'm sorry, that is very sad.

People are frightened for no reason. They trust the media machine more than their own eyes. They don't see a bunch of sick people, they don't see people dropping dead, they don't see hospitals, cemeteries, morgues begging for help dealing with all the dead bodies and disk people, they don't see anything other than a normal death rate, people get old and die, it happens. The army field hospitals weren't even used, the hospital ships weren't even used.

But the tv/internet tells them that there is a crisis going on, so they are scared.

Its just sad that people are that easily led to basically turn away their own children. I can't imagine how you must feel. There's not enough therapists in the world to fix all the damage they're doing especially to children. I guess they want to increase social chaos in the next 10-20 years. More suicides, drug use, mass shootings, domestic homicides, road rage, and all the other great stuff that comes with mental illness.

At some point the sane ones are going to have to form our own society. I wish the best to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
This is not about idealists trying save the planet or a left wing tax collecting scheme.
This is about our continued survival on this planet.

But don't beat yourself up if you're still not a believer.
Chances are the gospel will come to a place near you.
Real soon

How is our continued survival on this planet being threatened to justify such extreme measures?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Humans>Environment

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Confining all of the population into apartment blocks, force-feed people with cattle fodder, and prevent people from escaping, by eliminating people's cars.

Once upon a time this was called "Inside the Iron Curtain".

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: sraven
Much easier to get rid of huge numbers if the area they inhabit is densely populated.
Also much easier to control thought, action, behavior, culture etc.

They want to turn us into obedient slaves, or rid the surface of us pesky humans.
Surveillance is also much easier in densely populated areas, especially if everyone is on a 5g network.

one would not start depopulation on the Moon or the planet Mars . . . because there are no people there.
for the same reason, you would not start depopulation in the Western Hemisphere and especially the US.
There simply are not enough people here to make much of a difference.
300 million people is nothing. You could get rid of all of em and still have 8 billion people.
Nope. If you are going to depopulate, then you got to go where the people are.
Big numbers. Big like China and India. Almost half the earths population is in east asian.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Seems to me that even though there is a possibility that TPTB™ are scared poop-less about Climate-Change™ : it is none-the-less a subject that has gotten billions of folks on-board with it.

Therefore we must consider the possibility that it is nothing but a convenient Trojan-Horse™ for them to further their agenda of total control over everything.

We already know that they love invisible boogeymen : like a virus, AGW™, bad guys with nuclear weapons, bioweapons, and of course the everyone is a potential terrorist nonsense.

Seems to me that it's more important to watch what they are doing, rather than listen to their propaganda.

In case folks haven't figured-out what will become of the massive debts, of all nations : it will be debt-for-equity swaps, where the national parks and Crown™-lands that are the peoples patrimony, will be signed-over to TPTB™, all done in the name of supposedly better management, Climate-Change™ mitigation, and Sustainable-Development™.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Our continued survival is threatened in many ways, thats nothing new.
What is relatively new is how our way of life on this planet is causing new threats.
One of the biggest problems is the time scale and the relatively unknown interconnected systems and cycles that play a role in these threats.
This is the core issue and the challenge we are facing.

We as a species are a product of our environment. We need this environment for our everyday survival. We cannot survive, even for a few minutes, without relying on other parts of this environment.
We are currently undermining this environment on a global scale. Like we don't need it.
Look, theres no problem for us, we can buy our time and die of natural causes. But it's going to become problematic at some point regardless of whats exactly causing it. We can't wait for things to get bad, we need to be ahead of the game.

This is the long play, the smart thing to do. We can't play stupid. Billions are going to die if we do nothing.
Which is the worst case scenario, and sadly imho the most likely to happen.
The mayhem that could ensue if we do nothing is going to make us look very unfavourable in the eyes of the generation that will be confronted with it. Like nazi unfavourable and worse, just to give some perspective.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'll die before I'm ever in "mass urban confinement". Grew up in city life, hated it, never going back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join