It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Satanic Doomsday Believers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello this will be a long post if you are short on time I will sum it up at the bottom of the post!

While browsing YouTube for stories about the Mexican cartels I came across this video.

youtu.be...

What intrigued me about it was the first person of interest on said video claimed to be a follower of a philosophy called blood over intent. The boy in the video wound up killing a poor girl in the middle of class and to this day no reason for said stabbing was given. For now we will call this philosophy "BOI" for short. The video stated that most of BOI was centered on YouTube, while looking into it this is what I gleamed.

Beliefs
"Mark Braun, the founder of the movement, proclaimed himself as the reincarnation of Satan. He claims to be in the Possession of "The Book of Life" in which 144 thousand names are written, he claims that only those with their name in the book will avoid an afterlife of endless pointless suffering. The only way for someone to get their name into the book is to perform the BOI ritual."

Now how does one get there name into said book? Simple prick or cut your finger and smear blood on a piece of paper with the words "I intend to bring forth Heaven on Earth" and it has to be on video and uploaded to social media to count!

You can find a plethora of these videos online more than I'd have thought there'd be. Doing some more research this apparently is nothing new and not the only ritual of its kind.
Basically it's a magical ritual to get something you want be it to escape the apocalypse or material possessions by sealing your intent with blood.

Some of the other rituals are just as outlandish. I won't list them unless you guys want. In the end I don't know what to think this crazy world is getting crazier! Anyways what do you think ATS?

SHORT SUMMARY
A new craze on YouTube is to prick your finger and smear blood on a piece of paper which will get you into the devils book of life in time to save yourself from a coming apocalypse but only 144 thousand can make it.

edit on 28-9-2021 by misterE12 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If people fall for this mess, they deserve what they get. Diabetics are in they smear blood everyday.

People are becoming crazier and crazier. We are very close to the END ... hopefully.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

No kidding somedays I definitely want off this ride!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's never good to play around with things you don't understand. Like electricity, fire arms, credit applications, The Devil.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

Sick Puppies come in all shape sizes and from the idiot side of the internet.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

but only 144 thousand can make it.

I think hell must be short on space, if there is a 144 thousand limit.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Another crazy fad…..kind of like when I
Was a kid and the “ Bloody Mary “ game we used to play …Where you stand in front of of a mirror and repeat the saying “ I believe in the Ghost of Bloody Mary “….I t she shows up…..only Now you have to upload this nee fame on a video …Who knew technology and videoing yourself would get you into heaven !?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Yeah I was thinking about bloody Mary watching that stuff and the part about uploading really got me too what's the point of having to upload it other than 15 mins of fame!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Hell must think the jehovah witness route is the way to go!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

If you know your way around contracts you can quite easily mess with the devil.
His legal dominion has more holes than an Emmentaler chees

If you are afraid to die stay the f&**k away, as that is his only leverage.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
How many of the Judeo-Christain variety frequent these very boards with some form of ''end of days'' scenarios running though their heads and how many of THEM visit those thoughts frequently?

How many of them , and others have watched an onslaught of Doomsday mega movies and scif/fi channeled doom for decades?

How many of sane mind can look around put two and two together and realize that when you add DO to OM, it spells doom.

How many of un-sane mind?

How many who cannot figure it out for themselves listen to any or all of the people above?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
Hello this will be a long post if you are short on time I will sum it up at the bottom of the post!

While browsing YouTube for stories about the Mexican cartels I came across this video.

youtu.be...

What intrigued me about it was the first person of interest on said video claimed to be a follower of a philosophy called blood over intent. The boy in the video wound up killing a poor girl in the middle of class and to this day no reason for said stabbing was given. For now we will call this philosophy "BOI" for short. The video stated that most of BOI was centered on YouTube, while looking into it this is what I gleamed.

Beliefs
"Mark Braun, the founder of the movement, proclaimed himself as the reincarnation of Satan. He claims to be in the Possession of "The Book of Life" in which 144 thousand names are written, he claims that only those with their name in the book will avoid an afterlife of endless pointless suffering. The only way for someone to get their name into the book is to perform the BOI ritual."

Now how does one get there name into said book? Simple prick or cut your finger and smear blood on a piece of paper with the words "I intend to bring forth Heaven on Earth" and it has to be on video and uploaded to social media to count!

You can find a plethora of these videos online more than I'd have thought there'd be. Doing some more research this apparently is nothing new and not the only ritual of its kind.
Basically it's a magical ritual to get something you want be it to escape the apocalypse or material possessions by sealing your intent with blood.

Some of the other rituals are just as outlandish. I won't list them unless you guys want. In the end I don't know what to think this crazy world is getting crazier! Anyways what do you think ATS?

SHORT SUMMARY
A new craze on YouTube is to prick your finger and smear blood on a piece of paper which will get you into the devils book of life in time to save yourself from a coming apocalypse but only 144 thousand can make it.

Lol these people are freaking morons that will try to pull any scam. You're making a blood pact with negative entities messing with stuff like this. If this guy had ANY iota of intelligence he would know the 144,000 are NOT written in a book.

Read " The Law of One" books. The high 6th density benevolent entities Named.Ra who are an over 2.8 billion social memory complex from Venus send this info through a channel and the person (in this case Carla Rukert (sp?) speaks it and it is recorded and scribed. Very interesting stuff they talk about but they elude to what the 144,000 really are. Why that number you ask? Because the real math used in real science is base 12 math. But the elite and our leaders don't want us to know that

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Yeah the guy claiming that 144,000 number turns out might have latched on to this BOI movement as it grows. He definitely seemed like a scamer either way its a bad deal all around!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
It's never good to play around with things you don't understand. Like electricity, fire arms, credit applications, The Devil.

I’ll take my chances with the Devil before the credit system.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I believe we approaching a fork in the road moment in human history. Soon everyone will be forced to make the choice between good and evil. Our society has already been conditioned into normalizing evil. We have essentially opened the door to allow evil into our lives and world. In this video, I explore some of the ways this is happening, some of the examples are quite shocking. We must be more discerning in our choices of what we allow to influence our minds, both as individuals and society as a whole.
youtu.be...

edit on 3-10-2021 by ResonantMind because: youtube link was not working

top topics

join