It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The supply shortage continues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

That makes sense, if you are holding commodities when the dollar goes, you are laughing.The missus goes to the local garden centre, for some tomato plants they have literally nothing there. She looked for tins of dog food at the supermarket. the same. No flour either, managed to get one bag at the local store. Something is up. Had a chat with the daughter, who said Billionaires were selling excess properties when asked why the reply was getting cashed up ready for the depression.

edit on 28-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

But checking someone's pee is still an afront as far as I am concerned it has nothing to do with how well a person works. You can even fool the test, so it really is a bit mind your own business.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But checking someone's pee is still an afront as far as I am concerned it has nothing to do with how well a person works. You can even fool the test, so it really is a bit mind your own business.

Drug testing along with the vaccine mandate, is not helping the worker shortage.

Drug testing was the start of health control. It allowed the government and big business, to get into your personal life. I apposed it from the beginning and right to work. After drug testing started they hit smokers hard. Then insurance company's and big businesses started offering a discount on health insurance, if you download their app and let them spy on you. Now you have business forcing you to get a medical treatment. Soon they will be raising rates on unvaccinated people, along with not paying if they get covid. Next we will see forced diets, or suffer penalty's on insurance. Then we will see DNA testing for hereditary diseases, which I believe is illegal right now but I am sure they will change it.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: havok

Trump was ridiculed for suggesting manufacturing should return to America.

yep. Orange man bad....they aren't sure why though.

I like the color orange, but I digress.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
For me this is a very symbolic event of the future:

The Dollar Store will no longer be a dollar

I've been going for about 20 years now - there was a transition from overstock items to mass produced items in China but you could always count on things being a $1.00.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join