It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIden:"97%, 98%. Americans need to be vaccinated for us to get back to normal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The unrealistic goal post has now shifted according to the Biden Admin. Who is running this show? its the wish of Bill Gates seeing the world vaccinated 100%.

According to Biden while posing for a photo op getting his booster shot. When Will we return to normal? Biden admin has a problem with the quarter of the country being unvaxed.

What is the issue here? dont the mRNA/Vector vaxs work? the 98% goal is very unrealistic. No different from what is happening in Canada with health officials now aiming for an 95% vaccination rate.

REPORTER: "How many Americans need to be vaccinated for us to get back to normal?

" BIDEN: "97%, 98%. I think we'll get awful close. But I'm not the scientist.
I think one thing is for certain. A quarter of the country can't go unvaccinated and us not continue to have a problem."

Biden: 98% vaxed of Americans is needed for the "Normal"

edit on 27-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not until every dollar is reaped by the pharma machine and you own nothing and like it.

a reply to: HawkEyi

edit on 27-9-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If folks stop trying to plug in logic wheras vaccination = freedom, they'd be able to see the actual logic.

Vaccine = control.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The unrealistic goal post has now shifted according to the Biden Admin. Who is running this show? its the wish of Bill Gates seeing the world vaccinated 100%.

According to Biden while posing for a photo op getting his booster shot. When Will we return to normal? Biden admin has a problem with the quarter of the country being unvaxed.

What is the issue here? dont the mRNA/Vector vaxs work? the 98% goal is very unrealistic. No different from what is happening in Canada with health officials now aiming for an 95% vaccination rate.

REPORTER: "How many Americans need to be vaccinated for us to get back to normal?

" BIDEN: "97%, 98%. I think we'll get awful close. But I'm not the scientist.
I think one thing is for certain. A quarter of the country can't go unvaccinated and us not continue to have a problem."

Biden: 98% vaxed of Americans is needed for the "Normal"

C'mon! You're being ridiculous. Bill Gates doesn't want 100% vaccinated. Who would be left then of the 500,000,000 to be left alive. Hello! Math much?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If folks stop trying to plug in logic wheras vaccination = freedom, they'd be able to see the actual logic.

Vaccine = control.

"give them an inch they take a mile"

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

You think they want any survivors? Im sure they wont have any problem keeping it under 500 million lab cloned babies, but I bet they never watched multiplicity. This will not end well.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Looks like the powers that may haven't watched the movies. This usually never ends good.
This was interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What I hear when Biden opens his mouth

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Crazy insane, got no brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Insane in the membrane - Cypress Hill
Political Cartoon .
/End Truthful Rant .
edit on 9/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I’m not interested in his normal. Doesn’t it include doodling kids?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How come everything that Biden and Kamala are involved in needs to be in the rats forum?
That's not a good sign.
I'll tell you what needs to happen to get back to normal..dissolving this entire farcical admin.
What the hell are we waiting for?
After the AZ fiasco? Let's go people.
No, let's sit in a cycle of rediculous intentionally disruptive changes while maintaining a stolen seat of power.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Including babies?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Tyrants make unrealistic goals to keep the proles in line.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No he said they suck the blood out of those.
Wouldn't want your baby blood tainted with graphene clots.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What Biden means is that HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION won't let everything return to normal until 98% of Americans are fully vaccinated.

That will never happen so long as he is President.

BIDEN
MUST
GO

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
that kind of statement is the equivalent of saying "it is never going back to normal"

in fact it is equivalent to saying "it is never going back to being America"

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
that kind of statement is the equivalent of saying "it is never going back to normal"

in fact it is equivalent to saying "it is never going back to being America"

Indeed, because Biden will soon issue a decree stating that any vaccinated person who has let six months (or more) pass without getting a booster shot, is officially NOT FULLY VACCINATED.

That means the number of Fully Vaccinated Americans will steadily decrease and settle down in the under 50% range, just like the number who are vaccinated against the FLU every fall/winter.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe even if we get 100% including pregnant women vaccinated it will EVER go back to normal?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Bullcrap.

Can everyone say Animal Reservoir?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

It'll never go back to normal.

Never.

Unless there's a revolution.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

" BIDEN: "97%, 98%. I think we'll get awful close. But I'm not the scientist. I think one thing is for certain. A quarter of the country can't go unvaccinated and us not continue to have a problem."

I am really beginning to wonder how the US can continue to not have a problem when the POTUS has an IQ equivalent to room temperature or maybe lumber.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join