It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

They probably have to do background checks, risk assessments, and social work reports.

Lets just hope he don't manage to dance between the raindrops of justice and pull some kind of Cosby.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

firstly i dont doubt you are not defending his behaviour, who would

but

its called grooming just because they may have been naive/young or succumb to his power/money/fame does not make them anything but dominated groomed victims

we should be praising their bravery and courage in being able to testify as they will have to have overcome their own battles to repair their lives perhaps physically and mentally. I can only speculate but maybe any victim of such a crime has part of them never wanting to think of what happened to them and therefore not telling anyone due to fear/shame/sadness, again we should praise there bravery and fortitude.

As BrokenCircles ponted out he still has fans, in todays day and age their will be some of those fans who will decry these victims online and that is another problem they will have to deal with, even before the internet with physical newspapers, famous cases last forever in the annals of history which these victims will always be a part of despite probably doing everything they can to try and forget.
edit on 000000p3007America/Chicago927202119 by UpThenDown because: typo, although i bet there are more

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I wonder if he’s going to get peed on in jail?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Gayle King interview was really bizarre and scary.

There could be a cultural thing, perhaps Americans appeal to their public in a way that wouldn't wash with Europeans for instance.

But by any standards that was just odd.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can only think of this.
Such a good sketch by Chappelle, over the top but true

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I recall the part where he was in a mock courtroom proclaiming "CGI..CGI"

love a bit of Chappelle show

edit on 000000p3001America/Chicago928202129 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join