It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone online, watch this Volcano stream Right Now!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder what a person is smelling,besides urine near one of these things
jeeze, the video quality is excellent
edit on pmMondayMonday20300000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
is anybody else watching this thinking/knowing that if she pops or continues the world changes drastically?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
I wonder what a person is smelling,besides urine near one of these things
jeeze, the video quality is excellent

Well, aside from excrement in their britches, probably a whole lot of sulphur. The H2S levels near the volcano are probably in the toxic numbers now.

That whole island is a volcano. The part that's erupting is miles from the main caldera. If that badboy goes up, it could flatten that entire island!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: LSU2018

Beat me to it. It's all good. The more coverage we can get of this, the better.

Have you listened to it though?

It reminds of the "sky sounds", remember those?

Creepy as F#.

Oh hell yeah. I've got an earphone stuck in my ear as I work and click back to the volcano tab after each post.

Sounds like a giant organ being played under the earth.

Sorry to go on about it but it's the craziest snip I've ever heard.

Don't be sorry. I've been sending links to everyone I know. I even sent one to my son's Kindergarten teacher because they're studying natural disasters this year.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Uhhh...No.

When the sky catches on fire, then you can start worrying.

edit on 9/27/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
is anybody else watching this thinking/knowing that if she pops or continues the world changes drastically?

There just needs to be enough deformation to cause those cliffs on the West side to collapse, then it will get ugly for the East coasts of North and South America.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk When the sky catches on fire, then you can start worrying.

that would be bad, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Uhhh...No.

When the sky catches on fire, then you can start worrying.

i dont think it would even take that, this could continue for a week or two just as it is and still be enough extra tonnage on top of the stressed fault to send it sliding in

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

There just needs to be enough deformation to cause those cliffs on the West side to collapse, then it will get ugly for the East coasts of North and South America.

That's the thing, we don't know how much it'll take before it gives way, id image if it does slide, it would also cause an almighty bang and pressure release afterwards like like taking a coke bottle lid off

wouldn't be such a concern if it was literally any other volcano in the world, but this one has been marked as probably the most problematic, ok there maybe Yellowstone, but shes not on-fire like 3/4 roman candle fireworks currently

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I hate that a mod in the live chat said there might be a possibility of rocks falling into the sea when for the past WEEK they have deleted comments suggesting that might happen. Boils my blood how naively they trusted the experts. As if they would NEVER lie to not cause panic.

I forgot the exact beginning of the explanation but
he began with "sad to say" and that the magma bed lies on hardened lava and that it could be melt.
Took a screen shot of his response when I asked what did that mean exactly:
"It means the new land doesn't last long enough to set a picnic table on. It's not stable either. Footy (?) stadium size chucks can fall into the sea in literally a minute."
My fears expressed on the thread I made are becoming more validated.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes actually. I don't know much about it, but apparently there is a possible tsunami event as it relates to this volcano. I suppose that it is lingering in the back of my mind. I've read (again, I'm not talking from any real knowledge, just caught some readings) that if a large enough portion of the island (I think I heard Manhattan sized) were to slide into the ocean it would create a wave that would, essentially obliterate the east coast.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now every so often this guy will have some decent information on his site that is not propaganda and here is what he said early today about La Palma:

halturnerradioshow.com...

Something happened with the volcano eruption on La Palma island in the Canary Islands, at about 3:40 AM eastern US time overnight: FLATLINE! All activity just . . . stopped.

This sudden and almost inexplicable silencing of an erupting volcano on LaPalma SEEMS to coincide almost to the minute, with a Magnitude 6.0 earthquake that took place very far away on the Island of Crete in the Mediterranean Sea!

What's interesting about this is that La Palma is on the African Tectonic Plate. The African plate is slipping under (subducting) the Aegean sea plate which is the plate that Heraklion, Crete, Greece sits on the edge of.

We're no experts, but it would seem like an eruption could be effected by a decent sized quake on the other side of the plate since it's all about pressure release and movement of plates.

The map below shows LaPalma as the origin and Crete as Destination for travel, just to give readers an idea of how far away from each other those two places actually are: 9 1/2 hour air flight!

Yet within seconds of the major earthquake on Crete, the LaPalma volcano went almost completely silent.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

That is damned interesting! Thanks for sharing that info...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
According to all the so-called experts, there will not be any mega Tsunami. Some say small ones - others say none at all.

But what I didn't really hear anyone dispute that it may crack in half and fall into the ocean. No one really talked about how this may effect the plates and if it will either put or relieve pressure.

The Government said this thing could last for a month or two.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It looks like the lava is getting hotter and thinner and flowing faster down the hill.

This may cause the lava to reach the sea faster.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why does it seem like they want to deliberately upset the balance of the planet with all negative energies..

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Been watching the livestream since the initial eruption, quite mesmerizing!

All went quiet today with just occasional burp of smoke and ash, then nothing.
I left the livestream running, via my laptop to my Tv, with the sound up and started reading. All of a sudden it erupted again and I almost fell off the sofa, having forgotten to mute or turn down the volume.

That side vent has been churning out lava at an incredible rate, much more than previous flows. Still sat here watching it and it’ll be interesting come daylight to see if the cone shape has changed much or suffered further slippages.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2021 by Finnmac because: Didn't use quote

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Crete to La Palma is not a nine and a half hour flight!

Lol. Where dafuq are they getting their data?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I just went to google maps and La Palma to Crete is showing 10 hours and 50 minutes but that is google.

Not sure what kinda aircraft its based on or just "How the crow flies"?

edit on 27-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join