It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAWN OF THE DNA VAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

India last month said that it had created the world’s first DNA vaccine, ZyCoV-D. While standard vaccines use actual 'hardware' protein, DNA vaccines use the 'software' blueprint of the virus.

So apparently this Indian company has developed a new form of vaccine. I have not delved into the article deeply enough to make any profound commentary on it thus far, but I thought to go ahead and put it out there for others more knowledgeable than myself to weigh in. It's interesting that I found this story run in the Jerusalem Post, since Israel is (I believe) the most completely vaxxed nation in the world. Also the nation that seems to be having a lot of problems. I don't know...let me post the link and, well...discuss.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Waiting for someone to say that this will not alter your DNA if you get it.

Add in the vaccines delivered via lettuce, and we have the makings for a scary movie.
edit on b000000302021-09-27T10:15:20-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 27 Sep 2021 10:15:20 -05001000000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Waiting for someone to say that this will not alter your DNA if you get it.

Add in the vaccines delivered via lettuce, and we have the makings for a scary movie.

Or a scary salad...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

These vaccines are very interesting technology and have huge potential for all manners of maladies. However, they’re experimental. We shouldn’t be using them on the majority of the world’s population because we have 6 months worth of data and ‘this is an emergency’.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

FULL genetic modification disguised as a vaccine.

This is scary stuff if true, there was always a chance and indeed a probability due to the number of people receiving the mRNA jab's (I won't call them vaccines) could have instances of reverse transcription which of course could then lead to new genetic conditions and illness.

This on the other hand could potentially lead to altering the entire race and be the seed of a new dystopian future, one in which engineered super savants rule the world and everyone else ends up a lower caste in society as workers altered only to not question the authority of the super savants.

Of course your average Nazi would use it to turn Africa into a new idealized fantasy blond blue eyed Germany (boy's from Brazil style) if they could.

That said were else to invent and do this except in a nation that is already ruled by endemic racist caste's each of which frowns down upon and regardless as less than human the caste below themselves.

Don't get me wrong there is a genuine case for this technology and to completely vilify it would be wrong, treat kid's with genetic conditions and cure them etc.

And IF we ever reach other planets creating new immune systems and other bodily adaptation then may become a necessity if we ever want to colonize them, imagine a human race whom could breath CO2 at the pressure of mars surface and survive radiation with there genetic material constantly repairing itself to counter the affects of radiation for example but that then opens a whole new can of worm's about whether such a new species of humans would actually still BE human's.

There are those that believe in so called transhumanism, this cult like belief is held by many people sometimes with no link to one another and of course by some cults whom actively push it and want to see a new species of super humans come into being but I find there argument and belief completely unethical, if the human race was dying out and had absolutely no possible future ahead of itself and it was then the only way to ensure survival of something that was once us then fine but otherwise?.

A genuine Pandora's box they really should NOT have opened but something say's to me that someone else has already opened it somewhere and we have simply not been told.

edit on 27-9-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Give an inch ....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There's no profit in ivermectin treatment...which has been well established successful. Parasites cannot survive without a host.
This article leads one to believe that isolating the virus has been achieved, which it has not..?
Trying a new angle that will prove nefarious motivations behind mail in voting for a bill gates antivirus update...

The kids that survive this will not be voting with ball point pens!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

And IF we ever reach other planets creating new immune systems and other bodily adaptation then may become a necessity if we ever want to colonize them, imagine a human race whom could breath CO2 at the pressure of mars surface and survive radiation with there genetic material constantly repairing itself to counter the affects of radiation for example but that then opens a whole new can of worm's about whether such a new species of humans would actually still BE human's.

You mean something like this...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes but as an idea it well and truly predates that movie, also the idea of changing a grown adult like that would probably simply not work as to have those adaptations the human developed to live in Titan (which would require a lot more adaptation even to perhaps a completely different biochemistry than we are likely to be able to do without completely engineering a new form of life) would require growing the creature from the single cell upwards, to change as he did in the movie would more likely have killed him in the process than ever have succeeded as the new organs etc would have acted like tumours etc.
(you also missed my not to Iron Sky which itself played on the Boy's from Brazil though Gregory peck played that brilliantly and really only one of them was a legendary movie).

edit on 27-9-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I agree with that whatever its DNA or mRNA they should used them on a smaller scale.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

India last month said that it had created the world’s first DNA vaccine, ZyCoV-D. While standard vaccines use actual 'hardware' protein, DNA vaccines use the 'software' blueprint of the virus.

So apparently this Indian company has developed a new form of vaccine. I have not delved into the article deeply enough to make any profound commentary on it thus far, but I thought to go ahead and put it out there for others more knowledgeable than myself to weigh in. It's interesting that I found this story run in the Jerusalem Post, since Israel is (I believe) the most completely vaxxed nation in the world. Also the nation that seems to be having a lot of problems. I don't know...let me post the link and, well...discuss.

www.jpost.com...

In order of the highest number of per capita COVID-19 vaccinations:
Malta,
Iceland,
Uruguay,
Chile,
Aruba,
Israel.

If you look at countries who have received the most single doses of COVID-19 vaccines, Israel is even further down the list.

What you read about Israel was probably more about making some political or anti-vax, point than actual truth.

I'm also not fully up to date on what is involved in this DNA vaccine, or its consequences, or dangers.

To assume that a DNA vaccine is capable of making germ-line or heritable changes, though, is taking things a bit too far. We deal with foreign DNA in our bodies all the time, but we don't mutate like crazy.

edit on 27/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

theconversation.com...

There have been a number of papers in the past and speculation by eminent scientists that virus may be one cause of species mutation, some have even suggested that as the virus itself may mutate to include some of the material from other species that when it manages to cross the species barrier it may then also potentially at rare intervals have transited some genetic material between species which of course would be another cause of mutation, some of these mutations may have been beneficial but by no means all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: chr0naut

theconversation.com...

There have been a number of papers in the past and speculation by eminent scientists that virus may be one cause of species mutation, some have even suggested that as the virus itself may mutate to include some of the material from other species that when it manages to cross the species barrier it may then also potentially at rare intervals have transited some genetic material between species which of course would be another cause of mutation, some of these mutations may have been beneficial but by no means all.

Yes, horizontal genetic transfer, which I believe happens far more than the 'modern evolutionary theory only' phylogenists would like to admit.

But that type of horizontal transfer means primitive creatures can acquire sophisticated and well adapted traits from other more complex species, and vice-versa.

This means that simple survival of the fittest does not work any more. It becomes survival of whoever can acquire the best adapted traits.

And the whole phylogenetic tree goes out the window because trait acquisition crosses between branches and we can't define ancestral sources by accumulation of traits anymore.

So, all the tools of evolutionary science become misleading junk. Another futile search similar to looking for more epicycles to try and explain orbital mechanics.

edit on 27/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What is the endgame for DNA manipulation? I see on one side of the coin it could be used for medical purposes but what is the evil side to it if that makes any sense?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
What is the endgame for DNA manipulation? I see on one side of the coin it could be used for medical purposes but what is the evil side to it if that makes any sense?

Well, there are some Biblical thinkers that believe the Mark is going to alter the DNA of the receiver. The Mark is something that, once taken, cannot be untaken. It marks the vessel in such a way that you are no longer a child of God, and no longer being a child of God, you are unwelcome into His house and kingdom. So, these thinkers believe that whatever the Mark is, it's going to alter human DNA and thereby be the irremovable mark that leads to damnation...

join