It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO--‘Most Likely Scenario Is Annual Revaccination’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ihavethepower

Meanwhile the side effects are going to hit those over vaxed with the genetic crap, this is the biggest hoax been played on humanity and we are discovering that people are nothing but sheep

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Meanwhile the side effects are going to hit those over vaxed with the genetic crap, this is the biggest hoax been played on humanity and we are discovering that people are nothing but sheep

That's why they call it a herd immunity. . .

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And this is why the vax passport is so important. Without the vax passport which bars entry indoors unless taken a vax within the past 3 months, people just won't take vax. We've seen what the vax passport did in Ontario which forced people to vax to be able to go to cinema and eat indoors.
edit on 26-9-2021 by ihavethepower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Which is why Pfizer is planning to fleece them every year for the rest of their life.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually I been seen the crowding in the food market and the moo, moo mantra,

Now let me put the joke aside, I just met one of my friends that works at the food market, she decided to go ahead and get moderna shot, she go covid after her second jab, was hospitalized then had to go into quarantined now she is complaining of extreme fatigue and daily head aches.

No a pretty feeling she said.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No in my neck of the woods, is no nazi papers and we are not forced to get anything, we go every where, business owners are smart enough to keep the patrons happy.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
if the vaccine is not effective then why are the 99%
covid hospitalized patients UNVAXXED???

apnews.com... data from the CDC May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

originally posted by: ihavethepower
The Pfizer vax is geared to make antibodies against the original strain. It is not effectively against he new strains, only about 50 percent effective, if that. So Pfizer's strategy is to make the government pay tens of billions of dollars to Pfizer to shoot ineffective vax into arms of every person in America once every 3 months with the enforcement of a vax passport which bars entry indoors unless taken a vax within the past 3 months. That way, Pfizer keeps the pandemic going forever while at the same time make lots of profit.

edit on 26-9-2021 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Are you gonna get your jab on your birthday every year?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The Pfizer injection is STILL in experimental trial phase until 2023. lol Everyone who got it and still gets it, is still a test subject.....so people are going to continue to inject themselves OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER each year w/out the experiment even being complete? lol

You know what that is called? A junkie.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I do not know, I just lost a childhood friend to covid after getting two jabs, yep she go covid, go hospitalized then intubated lasted a month and the family decided to take her off the machine.

Yep the cases like this are the ones that big pharma and the government does not want people to know about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yep the cases like this are the ones that big pharma and the government does not want people to know about it.

At least the pharmaceutical companies can't be sued.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly, no liabilities because the monsters know that people will die with their crap and they are dying and getting sick and losing their jobs because they can not longer work due to long term side effects.

SS is going to get busy for the next few years.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not going to happen if serious adverse reactions like heart inflammations and others start appearing more common after the fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I had being noting in our communities near by there had being lack of kids/youth appearing in schools late comparing that before the vax rollout.

There were alot of youth walking more near by the communities and socializing in groups.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
The Pfizer injection is STILL in experimental trial phase until 2023. lol Everyone who got it and still gets it, is still a test subject.....so people are going to continue to inject themselves OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER each year w/out the experiment even being complete? lol

You know what that is called? A junkie.

Whoa! That's pretty deep. I'm just finishing up a 3 month rehab next week (alcohol). I never thought of framing it in my mind as a drug addiction, but you're completely right. I just had a terrible thought. You know how the vaxxed are being encouraged to, and are doing, shaming the unvaxxed. We should just start calling them junkies.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I saw more people talking on the streets talking about the vaxs now and regretting it. A bit to late now.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I saw more people talking on the streets talking about the vaxs now and regretting it. A bit to late now.

I could only imagine. I've said before in other threads, I think that regret explains a lot in the source of their anger toward us and their fervent desire to see us make the decision that they now regret. That is human psychology 101...misery loves company. People would rather watch their fellow man get sick and die along side of them then repent of their mistake...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are you gonna get your jab on your birthday every year?

LOL...by year 2 vaxx cards are gonna look like CVS receipts......

Stick that in your wallet!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The schools in my area are fully open, the buses with kids goes around as usual. But is still the option to teach at home.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am just paying more attention to the people around me that got the jab, family and friends, I am finding more and more complains of side effects and dead close to home.

I encourage everybody to do the same, look around and check on friends and family that have taken the jab and see what they have to say.

Even mu daughter is been complaining of feeling exhausted lately and I hear her with a cough that she did not have before.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join