It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecraft (our technology?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

Nuclear powered engines/generators aren't constructed like nuclear weapons.

They use different types of nuclear material.

They don't contain the apparatus to trigger the chain reactions in the radioactive materials to reach critical mass and generate a nuclear explosion.

Nevertheless, an explosion involving a nuclear-powered craft could create an ecological disaster.

If a nuclear submarine explodes, does it cause a nuclear explosion?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high-speed maneuvers along all three axes.

There's nothing called antigravity. Let's assume it is. In that case, your conventional thrusters won't work as whatever they throw out will be repelled back to the thruster, creating a most wonderful explosion and reducing your aircraft to beautiful debris.

Let's then assume you took care of this small engineering problem and put your thrusters out of the antigravity field. In that case part of your plane is inside the antigravity field, but the thrusters are not, so they feel gravity, so they tend to fall, yet the rest of the plane does pull upwards... and you end with a stupid structure in vertical position doing weird things out of control.

If it is stay in that position for a brief lapse of time, you will see it glowing and glowing... and finally exploding like fireworks, this because the photons coming from the outside environment were repelled by your antigravity shield (hence the higher and higher bright you see), while the thermal heat created by the plane could not escape outwards because of that very antigravity shield, hence heating up the damn whole plane... until it explodes. Again.

As an aircraft, yours sucks. As a beautiful and expensive firework, it rocks.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just wanted in before Zaphod...

There's other things out there that are cool. Unfortunately no treeB

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Here’s another thread you might want to peruse …..

Alien Technology - TR-3B - How it works
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: news.mit.edu...
Also …….” Now researchers at MIT have run their own experiments and found that ionic thrusters may be a far more efficient source of propulsion than conventional jet engines. In their experiments, they found that ionic wind produces 110 newtons of thrust per kilowatt, compared with a jet engine’s 2 newtons per kilowatt. The team has published its results in the Proceedings of the Royal Society.”…….

Link to MIT results…Proceedings of the Royal Society
royalsocietypublishing.org...

Interesting reading if you want to get into the technical weeds….

edit on 26-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Nuclear powered engines/generators aren't constructed like nuclear weapons.

They use different types of nuclear material.

They don't contain the apparatus to trigger the chain reactions in the radioactive materials to reach critical mass and generate a nuclear explosion.

Nevertheless, an explosion involving a nuclear-powered craft could create an ecological disaster.

If a nuclear submarine explodes, does it cause a nuclear explosion?

Thanks for explaining that! I didn't know that! Regardless, like you said ... "Ecological disaster" which definitely wouldn't be good.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high-speed maneuvers along all three axes.

There's nothing called antigravity. Let's assume it is. In that case, your conventional thrusters won't work as whatever they throw out will be repelled back to the thruster, creating a most wonderful explosion and reducing your aircraft to beautiful debris.

Let's then assume you took care of this small engineering problem and put your thrusters out of the antigravity field. In that case part of your plane is inside the antigravity field, but the thrusters are not, so they feel gravity, so they tend to fall, yet the rest of the plane does pull upwards... and you end with a stupid structure in vertical position doing weird things out of control.

If it is stay in that position for a brief lapse of time, you will see it glowing and glowing... and finally exploding like fireworks, this because the photons coming from the outside environment were repelled by your antigravity shield (hence the higher and higher bright you see), while the thermal heat created by the plane could not escape outwards because of that very antigravity shield, hence heating up the damn whole plane... until it explodes. Again.

You could absolutely be right! Personally, that wasn't me who described how the craft operated (It was a quote from the website I got the info from).

Could you explain why there isn't something called "Anti-Gravity" ?? I thought all of these crafts (at least extraterrestrial ones) worked off anti-gravity?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Denying gravitys pull on its mass is not anti gravity though. ANti G would be the strong force being created and used to nullify gravity.

The BT make vacuum spaces in front of them using plasma to almost zero air pressure reducing drag to almost zero in the direction of travel.They still heat up but not to catastrophic levels due to their graphene shell. The B2 uses the something similar on its leading edges for drag reduction by plasma/electricity.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Anti G is the opposite force(strong force) of gravity(weak force),hence why the BTs do not use it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All i know is my handle is spelled bass p l y r. Cant get the basics right, then its safe to say he got the rest wrong too.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Let me first say, "gravity is NOT a weak force". How do I know that? How would you find it out? Use your bloody intelligence.
One question only. What is the power that keeps the Earth revolving around the Sun at approximately the same distance without flying off? The exact same force that keeps planets circling around the Sun. The same power that keeps galaxies apart.
Now what could keep a gazillion ton planet captured by the Sun and not fly off? Yes, you've guessed it GRAVITY.
As it's already been mentioned, the power is not anti-gravity, it's gravity manipulation. If you had a device that could not only produce negative gravity then the nearest gravity source, maybe a planet, would pull the device towards it. And if you had plus gravity you would have a repelling affect from the same planet. And being as gravity permeates ALL of the known universe, if you had such a device, your craft would not need fuel as the power is derived straight from the universe.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The History Channel has this series on YouTube called the Proof is out There, and they debunk a TR-3B on a Mediterranean air craft carrier saying it's identical to a toy the TR-3E, by Atlantis Models. Just uploaded 23hrs ago. The claim is it's photoshopped.

There is probably a thread on ATS about this and History Channel is just covering it now. Apparently Iran media thought it was real.

YouTube link

Here's an article on it

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This gravity manipulation could also explain why UFOs can make 90% turns at speed which people say would pull humans apart.
What if inside these craft they produce an Earth type gravity bubble then no matter what happened outside that bubble would not affect the occupants.
You want a gravity negating effect (right all you scientists come out with the physics but the effect is there) just fill up a balloon with helium and let it go. Oops it fly up because Earths gravity does not work on it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe whatever exotic means these type of crafts operate by have more to do with manipulating inertias effect on it rather than gravity. And air resistance does not seem to be a problem for them either…

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Etathia
Manipulate inertia?....interesting. the question is how. And is inertial modification a side effect of what theyre doing? Is there more than one way to do what theyre doing?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Exactly. Cancelling gravity does not mean antigravity exists. My washing machine, when the drum spins at maximum speed, get the clothes stuck to the rim without them falling down. No miracle.

Now, chris9953 was concerned about hovering in mid-air, and he thought that was necessarily an implication for antigravity. You don't need antigravity at all, first because if you were to need it you are fuc**ed 'cos antigravity does not exist. Fortunately, we don't need it.

To make things simple, let's first try to figure out how to answer this question: can we have a small marble suspended in mid-air, motionless? If we first answer that simple question, then we can proceed to scale it up to next question: can we have a triangular aircraft, the size of a modern aircraft, with the weight of a modern aircraft, suspended in mid-air, motionless?

Solving the marble case automatically means having solved the aircraft case. So let's start with the marble.

Now, hovering is something a small toy drone does; and helicopter can also do it, and kestrels do it on a daily basis. We then have lighter than air objects than can also "defy" gravity. But what we want is to have a humble marble floating in mid-air, motionless, suspended in the middle of our room. That means no propellers, no living forms, no magic: just a marble. Assume money is not a limiting factor (sadly, in the real world that is exactly the limiting factor). The things we know is that to hover you need lift to exactly counterbalance gravitational and centrifugal forces, and you need thrust to be zero for the marble to be motionless.

Given this situation, there is only one way for the marble to remain hanging motionless in mid-air: it will happen if, and only if, its weight and lift cancel each other out perfectly, while simultaneously having thrust and drag cancelling each other. As we have no engines in our marble we have not to worry about thrust and drag. We simply need to focus on weight and lift.

So that's the problem we face: tweaking either the weight of the marble, or acting on the lift. We can act on the properties of the marble from the outside. For example, we can use acoustic levitation, something scientists have used for decades, a solution involving sound waves to suspend objects in mid-air. It is a well-documented physical process, and you will find papers describing experiments in which scientists did succeed in having a mouse levitate. The process is based on the principle that sound waves produce changes in the air pressure by affecting air molecules, either by compressing them at some points, while pushing them apart at other points. So, can we use this trick for our marble? That is, can we locate our marble in a specific point in space such that we could cancel the force of gravity using the force of the sound waves and have our marble hover in mid-air in the middle of our room? As it happens, this is perfectly possible.

So yes, acoustic levitation will do the trick.

What about a triangular aircraft, the size and weight of an F-117? Can we make it levitate? The answer is yes... and no. Yes, provided you design your plane using acoustic metamaterials to trap sound waves, and no, because the cost is clearly off-budget. You basically need to enhance the material responses to sound, so you need to use metamaterials operating at subwavelength ranges (this is not obvious, but believe me, it is a requirement). You just need to read about acoustic levitation based on optimized reflective metamaterials to convince yourself.

But I hope you get the idea: you can have a beautiful black-painted triangular aircraft hovering over a lake. By the way, it will be silent, will make no noise at all, will glow in purple, and it will make any dog around bark like a demon because the 24 KHz soundwaves have that nasty effect on the poor dogs.

Getting your aircraft to move is another story which is out of the scope of the original question.
For the marble, you don't even need metamaterials at all. It will levitate in mid-air. Switch off the light if you want to see it glowing... before breaking apart into pieces: soundwaves produce heat that break the glass. A minor problem.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me first say, "gravity is NOT a weak force". How do I know that? How would you find it out? Use your bloody intelligence.
One question only. What is the power that keeps the Earth revolving around the Sun at approximately the same distance without flying off? The exact same force that keeps planets circling around the Sun. The same power that keeps galaxies apart.
Now what could keep a gazillion ton planet captured by the Sun and not fly off? Yes, you've guessed it GRAVITY.
As it's already been mentioned, the power is not anti-gravity, it's gravity manipulation. If you had a device that could not only produce negative gravity then the nearest gravity source, maybe a planet, would pull the device towards it. And if you had plus gravity you would have a repelling affect from the same planet. And being as gravity permeates ALL of the known universe, if you had such a device, your craft would not need fuel as the power is derived straight from the universe.

Gravity is a weak force

Sorry but it IS considered a weak force. ESPECIALLY on EARTH. A BT on earth is more able to fly or deny gravitys pull on it at the atomic level due to distance from the core.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

when you deny gravitys pull on a object it becomes weightless as far as gravity is concerned.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Here’s another thread you might want to peruse …..

Alien Technology - TR-3B - How it works
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: news.mit.edu...
Also …….” Now researchers at MIT have run their own experiments and found that ionic thrusters may be a far more efficient source of propulsion than conventional jet engines. In their experiments, they found that ionic wind produces 110 newtons of thrust per kilowatt, compared with a jet engine’s 2 newtons per kilowatt. The team has published its results in the Proceedings of the Royal Society.”…….

Link to MIT results…Proceedings of the Royal Society
royalsocietypublishing.org...

Interesting reading if you want to get into the technical weeds….

Thanks for the link! Definitely interesting!

This gravity stuff that's being mentioned is starting to go over my head LOL. I have some reading to do on it!

I wish I was smart enough to learn physics... I was never interested in this stuff during H.S. but 10+ years later, I'm obsessed with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Gravity is a weak force

Sorry but it IS considered a weak force. ESPECIALLY on EARTH. A BT on earth is more able to fly or deny gravitys pull on it at the atomic level due to distance from the core.

I’m compelled to go out on limb on an observation where I think gravity should be questioned.

Here we go……Let’s make a hypothetical assumption for the purpose of this demonstration and that is, that the earth is completely solid, no molten core, etc…solid as a ball bearing.

Now we will hypothetically drill, bore, etc. a hole all the way through the earth evenly from one side of the planet’s surface to the (opposite) other side of the planet’s surface without collapsing.

The hole will be the diameter in which to lower a solid wrecking ball that is releasable from the end of the cable that’s attached to the wrecking ball.

The wrecking ball is now lowered through the hole until it reaches mid earth.

The wrecking ball is then released from the cable that lowered it (forget about retrieving the ball)

I think Hypothetically…. the wrecking ball can neither go up or down in any accelerated momentum to exit out of either side of the drilled hole. The wrecking ball is suspended at mid earth.

Question is there any forces exhibited on the wrecking ball?

A) The ball no longer has gravitational forces acting upon it
B) The ball is where gravity is strongest
C) The ball is where gravity is the weakest
D) Other (explain)

This is all hypothetical, at least for me ….. I don’t know the answer.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

D.

The wrecking ball rests at the nexus of All gravitational forces acting upon it; that is to say, at the point where the gravitational forces balance each other most equally, which would be near the "cenrer" of the planet - assuming lthat you have distributed the material excavated from the hole you dug equally over the surface of the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join