It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano Technology, how expensive cost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Been a long time lurker on ATS waay before it turned political. Finally wanted to pitch in with a curious old school ATS question.

Let's pretend for the purpose of this topic, that the filthy rich (Bill Gates, Trump, Bezos, etc) can point a gun at the Nano tech companies like IBM, and force them to develop Nano technology to be released into the West coast windmills (Biden visited the windmills a few weeks ago). Which will naturally make its way into the interior of the west coast lungs and beyond. Say if these Nano particles can propel themselves through the air, why Not manufacture them to be able to propel themselves through our bloodstream as well? Waay smaller than the holes in our face masks.

Pretending this is all real, would it even be financially plausible & possible in 2021 with the combined efforts of the richest & behind the curtain elites? And I'm not talking about seeding the air just one time. I'm talking about specific plandemic days like football Sunday or TGIF Fridays where they know people cannot wait to be out in the open.

Just producing one of these nano bugs under an electron microscope would probably cost a fortune. Is it even a financially sane idea to manufacture a limitless amount of this technology in 2021 and randomly seed the air and/or inject the over population with it? Just like any other modern tech, if true, it must have been in development for centuries behind the curtain, before they got it right.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Perhaps they are already mass producing hence the shortage of chips worldwide.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Perhaps they are already mass producing hence the shortage of chips worldwide.

If so, it makes sense why China is keeping their precious Metals for themselves in this whole trade war majigger.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gapkid2020

If you make one, it will probably cost a million dollars. If you make ten million of them, it would probably cost a million dollars for them all. That is how things work on that scale of production.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

If you make one, it will probably cost a million dollars. If you make ten million of them, it would probably cost a million dollars for them all. That is how things work on that scale of production.

What if it's been in development for centuries? "They" would probably have found some much cheaper work around by 2021. I mean we had the tech to split an Atom centuries ago, things would probably have evolved cheaper by now.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Er - no. We only learned how to 'split the atom' within the last 100 years.

Pease check your sources....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar2

Sorry I meant decades, not centuries.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020

What if it's been in development for centuries? "They" would probably have found some much cheaper work around by 2021. I mean we had the tech to split an Atom centuries ago, things would probably have evolved cheaper by now.

You are thinking of a process like shrinking automatons. That is not the way they are made. Think photographic emulsions. That is how microchips are made. Nanites are tiny microchips with mechanical elements. They are made thousands at a time. If you want only one, you more or less have to hand make it with a powerful microscope.

You can literally make millions for the same price as making one. It is how the manufacturing process works. It is not worth building the factory equipment for one but is easily done to make very many copies.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No one learned how to split atoms. The unstable ones do that naturally. We learned how to encourage them to split when we wanted.

A very sharp chisel is not involved.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

No one learned how to split atoms. The unstable ones do that naturally. We learned how to encourage them to split when we wanted.

A very sharp chisel is not involved.

Ahh I see. This entire time I thought they split it, then kaboom!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020

You are thinking of a process like shrinking automatons. That is not the way they are made. Think photographic emulsions. That is how microchips are made. Nanites are tiny microchips with mechanical elements. They are made thousands at a time. If you want only one, you more or less have to hand make it with a powerful microscope.

You can literally make millions for the same price as making one. It is how the manufacturing process works. It is not worth building the factory equipment for one but is easily done to make very many copies.

So is such a technology even plausible & cost effective to use as a form of depopulation control? To swim through the air, then into our bodies and do internal damage?

top topics

join