It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundTheGovernment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I saw this video where a man is fussing at a cop in Melbourne and the cop basically says that he agrees with the guy but he's getting paid to stand against him and that got me thinking:

Everyone is always trying to take to the streets and protest and riot and blah blah blah because they feel their government and police and whatnot are corrupt. That is, people try to fight corruption with their voices and/or a display of force etc but no one ever tries to buy them off.

I mean, they're all clearly bought and paid for so why don't people try to get together and play ball? Just be like, "umm, we'll give you 50 million if you do the right thing". And then the corporations / robber barons or whomever is paying them off wouldn't be able to match that without being obvious so they would take the 50 and do what the people wanted instead?

Yes, no, maybe?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You can't put a price on morals.Some people are just nasty no matter what uniform they wear.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

I think this idea is both stupid and ignorant.

We already give governments way more than that annually.

The only way WAS to get everyone to stay home, refuse to work therefore giving governments nothing in taxes, the government would listen very quickly if that was the case.

I say WAS because it's way to late, to many have accepted the narrative and complied.

You don't give governments money voluntarily, they through countless taxes already take enough.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I would say that this, in practice, would be equivalent to creating a new government.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

If you told that man spraying that woman that he would be supported with a public fund if he were fired for doing the right thing, you don't think he would do the right thing?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You might have a point. However the oligarch's goal is exactly that you stay at home. That you are denied freedom of movement, while they enjoy Earth's resources. They have no actual need for your money. They just want you to remain in debt.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just yesterday our local government announced that its goal, for 2050, will be for everyone to be concentrated into the cities area, and transferring all the rest of the private lands back to the government. Individual cars will be banned, and public transports between designated cities enforced instead.

Meanwhile the powerful will continue enjoying caviar, mountain castles, and Atlantic Salmon.

That's their objective. Remaining at home will change nothing. The oligarchs won't care less. They already have all the fake money in the world.

edit on 25-9-2021 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Nah, I like my idea better. I think if everyone stayed home then the government would seize whatever they needed and everyone else would be screwed.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Precisely.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

You might have a point. However the oligarch's goal is exactly that you stay at home. That you are denied freedom of movement, while they enjoy Earth's resources. They have no actual need for your money. They just want you to remain in debt.

No, they don't want you to stay at home. Ordered to stay home is a punishment, a motivator to tow a line.....they want you out working paying taxes, driving around paying fuel taxs and road tolls, etc.

The only thing governments understand is money and society banding together to deprive governments of money will get their attention very very quickly.

Humanity has no idea how to work together and get the job done, something the government knew and banked on.
edit on 25-9-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

Nah, I like my idea better. I think if everyone stayed home then the government would seize whatever they needed and everyone else would be screwed.

Nah, ignorance is bliss. No wonder society is in the state its in.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You mean like private security, soldiers of fortune, protection money that sort of thing? Seems to be going more that way anyway..

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah it would be kind of different in that it would be out in the open but I think it already happens behind closed doors for the baddies? e.g. If people can set up a bail out fund for rioters, why not a fund for the ones who do right? Or if corporations can lobby why not the people? Etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

They already have robots. They are literally building robots to replace the workforce.

If what you say is true, then why is our government currently PAYING people to stay home? www.aa.com.tr...

Why are all the "geniuses", as approved by the Top, calling for "Universal Income"?

That's because they don't need you to work. They just need you to buy and to stay in that nice little hamster wheel (not you, people in general) they built.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah that’s all part of the agenda 21/30 stuff which 60 odd countries signed up to at Rio earth summit back in 92.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just get everyone to quit paying taxes. Immediate shutdown. They can't arrest them all.
edit on 9/25/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah......no!

I’m curious where this all goes when the masses get to the point of finally saying enough is enough and it truly becomes time for these goons squads, (whatever they CLAIM to believe) to pay the piper, what will the currency that used to pay them be?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I think that's how it already is and we just call it by other names, like the difference between rebels and freedom fighters.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

And they are still at it. Those people have trouble with change.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I mean, they're all clearly bought and paid for so why don't people try to get together and play ball? Just be like, "umm, we'll give you 50 million if you do the right thing". And then the corporations / robber barons or whomever is paying them off wouldn't be able to match that without being obvious so they would take the 50 and do what the people wanted instead?

Yes, no, maybe?

We can't give them what they really want. They have already made their choice, and we can't compete with Satan.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join