It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The View’ Hosts Test Positive for COVID Mid-Show With Kamala Backstage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I am not even a Doctor and I can see what the problem is here...

They’re both vaccinated up the wazoo!

The vaccine is supposed to go into their arms, not their wazoos.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am not even a Doctor and I can see what the problem is here...

They’re both vaccinated up the wazoo!

The vaccine is supposed to go into their arms, not their wazoos.

They probably like it up the wazoo.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Shoulda had everyone wear a mask to the Emmys and the MET then

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
On second thought.

I do not believe they actually tested positive.

I think it was faked - part of the administrations gambit to get everyone to take the jab

Good point, it was probably faked because Kermerlerp Herpes was supposed to talk about the border for an hour, instead she did 9 minutes remotely talking about how terrible the border agents were for whipping the black folk.
edit on 24-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of your beer

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well did Kamala go on stage at the show? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well if she would have gone down there like she was supposed to instead of neglecting her duties that were given to her maybe none of that would have happened. I cant stand her.

edit on 24-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Behar and co-host Sara Haines repeatedly stalled for time by fielding questions from the audience during several segments.

Harris finally appeared on-camera with less than 10 minutes left and was immediately lobbed a softball question from Behar, who asked if it was “time to get tougher” on people who refuse to get vaccinated.

Haines also tossed Harris an easy one about the “disturbing images of US border patrol agents on horseback inhumanely corralling Haitians at the Texas border” before asking a tougher question about the botched US military withdrawal from Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Obviously staged fake positives.

No way VP Herpes could speak for a full hour without making a complete moron out of herself.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Has she even been on a talk show yet this year? I cant remember hearing anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This could actually have profound impact on the sheeple's psyche.

If the View hosts were known to be vaccinated and still tested positive for covid asymptomatically, then maybe the Branch Covidian cult will start asking questions...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

"Branch Covidian Cult"

Its got a ring to it

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: sraven
On second thought.

I do not believe they actually tested positive.

I think it was faked - part of the administrations gambit to get everyone to take the jab

Good point, it was probably faked because Kermerlerp Herpes was supposed to talk about the border for an hour, instead she did 9 minutes remotely talking about how terrible the border agents were for whipping the black folk.

Sounds like there may be another reason... may have been an excuse for Kamala to dodge some tough questions about Haitians being sent back. Apparently, Sonny Hostin had some smoke for the Biden administration on how they handle the Haitian migrant situation.

Here is a highlight showing Sonny's comments earlier... I can't imagine Kamala wanting to walk into that.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I wonder how often Kamala is tested?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Kamalas Daddy was born on one of the islands near haiti.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

“I’m hoping Dr. Jill becomes the Surgeon General, his wife,” she exclaimed, prompting Karl to awkwardly laugh. “Joe Biden’s wife,” Goldberg continued. “She would never do it but, yeah, she’s a hell of a doctor. She’s an amazing doctor.” Liberal co-host Joy Behar appeared entirely confused by Goldberg’s claim, and McCain chimed in that she believes Biden isn’t actually a medical doctor. “I could be wrong,” Goldberg replied.

Thus showing the intellectual abilities of the hosts and the folks who watch .

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Had to watch the show today when they returned after the weekend!
They claimed that the two positive tests were false positives! Said that numerous tests were done over the weekend on them & many contacts too & they were all negative! Interesting!

Sonny’s husband is a surgeon & was pulled out of a surgery just in case. Their parents were checked, the kids schools were called…they made it sound like such a big deal & inconvenience!

Of course this just highlights how unreliable the tests are! How many people have tested positive, been quarantined, lost two weeks of pay, couldn’t see their dying relatives…

You would think that the testing used around the VP would be the most accurate that was available. So what does that say for the rest of us?! Do you think that maybe people won’t be as likely to get tested now because of this? Or demand retests?

WOQ

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasobservingquietly
Had to watch the show today when they returned after the weekend!
They claimed that the two positive tests were false positives! Said that numerous tests were done over the weekend on them & many contacts too & they were all negative! Interesting!

Sonny’s husband is a surgeon & was pulled out of a surgery just in case. Their parents were checked, the kids schools were called…they made it sound like such a big deal & inconvenience!

Of course this just highlights how unreliable the tests are! How many people have tested positive, been quarantined, lost two weeks of pay, couldn’t see their dying relatives…

You would think that the testing used around the VP would be the most accurate that was available. So what does that say for the rest of us?! Do you think that maybe people won’t be as likely to get tested now because of this? Or demand retests?

WOQ

I think its funny. All that hype and seeming like they were at DEFCON 2. And probably the viewers at the set had to go home and quarantine their whole damn family. My wife works in the nursing industry and 2 employees came up positive on Thursday 9/23 if a 3rd comes up in the next day or 2 she gets paid double time. I hope this helps open people eyes that these test can be bogus. Remember when they tested a can of coca cola and it came up positive?

edit on 27-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join