It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Marino Could Become The U.N.’s New “Geneva” For UFOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
SAN MARINO COULD BECOME THE U.N.’S NEW “GENEVA” FOR UFOS

…..”Now, an international consortium wants to try and take the discussion even further by making UAP a topic of global discourse. Dubbed “Project Titan,” if all goes according to plan, the European enclave of San Marino could become the “Geneva” of UFOs and host nation for a United Nations-backed World Conference dedicated to the study of unidentified aerial phenomena.”……..

Source: thedebrief.org...

edit on 22-9-2021 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

UN backed? So Russia, US, and China will have the right to veto. And hence you'll learn nothing on UAPs... which is what they want.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

If not through the UN….how else would full disclosure worldwide, make the worldwide unbelievers….believers?

The UFO “Compartmentalizations” of individual countries, as it is now, isn’t working.

Of course, one can always hope on a landing or crash in a ‘heavily’ populated area for all around to witness. It would then go viral and remove all doubts.

What would you suggest that’s better?

edit on 22-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Best way would be the way the Overlords appeared in Childhood's End. Dozens of miles wide ships over all the major nations' capitals at once.

Anything from terrestrial sources is dubious at best.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
More UN crap .
It would turn out just like UNICEF , "oil for food" , and other UN programs .
edit on 9/22/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Fake Alien invasion script coming together?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Man, I’m sorry but that guy in the video leaves a bad taste in my mouth. To me he is just more spin doctor BS.
when you look at what he did for a living, doesn’t that have to include a tremendous amount of lying?
Yeah..,,,no. I think they are all full of it right up to the ears personally.
That Steven Greer guy who gets people to pay him big $$$ to wave lasers at the sky is the worst!
too many people make too much money peddling pure BS in this whole UFO UAP full disclosure crap in my opinion.

With that said, I do think ufo’s are real.
It would be an awful waste of real-estate if we are alone.
Besides, I seen things....

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Best way would be the way the Overlords appeared in Childhood's End. Dozens of miles wide ships over all the major nations' capitals at once.

Anything from terrestrial sources is dubious at best.

Yeaaah....No, we all know how that ended......spoiler alert!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I just meant in terms of a credible arrival, not the conclusion of the plot.

Was that from the Sci-Fi Channel miniseries? Never actually saw it. Enjoyed the book.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Yes from the series…..I too read the book many moons ago, and enjoyed it!

A credible arrival like that would be wondrous to see….in a benevolent way.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Harvest the planet. All of it and everything on it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

While their at it, they ought to pack up in New York and have their whole operation minus U.S. support in one place.

edit on 22-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just don't have the warm and fuzzy for the UN idea.....yet.

Lou certainly doesn't draw a crowd, look how many empty seats.

I wonder why.

Some time in the future….

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If not through the UN….how else would full disclosure worldwide, make the worldwide unbelievers….believers?

I think part of the problem is the belief that the divide between believers and non-belevers is clear cut, when in fact there are many ways of being a believer, and many ways of being a non-believer. You can find people who believe in UFOs, but only under certain circumstances, and provided the UFOs show specific characteristics, while at the same time you may find people who do not believe in a particular extraterrestrial narrative, but do believe in some other sub-narratives. Then you find those who absolutely do not believe at all (a minority), and those who absolutely believe without a hint of doubt (a minority, too).

Worse, you may find people who sometimes believe, but next day they don't, and people who most of the time do not believe, but some specific Friday nights do blindly believe.

And you can also find people who do not believe at all, except for just one case, and people who believe everything is extraterrestrial, except for just one case. See, the divide between believing and not believing is as complex as human psyche can get.

As for official inquires into UAPs my point is anything being official is just that: useless. But if you turn the inquiry into a private thing, then the result will be again useless. The FOIA mechanism was invented to just control the narrative, much as the transparency offices in any government is meant for the citizen to believe that no corruption happens in the government. What makes things work is that there are different interest groups with opposite interests such that you have several narratives to choose from, which does not at all mean any of them is true.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

……..” See, the divide between believing and not believing is as complex as human psyche can get.”……..

Totally Agree!

A definition “The human psyche is the totality of the human mind that helps us navigate through life. Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic theory of personality states that the three levels of our personalities are the conscious mind, the subconscious mind, and the unconscious mind.”

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is all very counterintuitive from a counter intelligence operative.

Why does BF Lue need a "Global UAP Initiative" for UAP?

He's supposed to have studied the topic for something like 7 or 8 years in the Pentagon. Yet his knowledge of the topic seems somewhat lacking from his public performances. Hiding his ignorance behind an NDA.

So does he want other nations to waste time investigating what he "supposedly" already knows?

This is all sounding more and more like a grift if he's got Heseltine [VP of ICER] involved too!

edit on 23/9/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well it's not that long ago when big bad Pope was calling Heseltine a disgraced transport cop.

m.facebook.com...

Now Heseltine is vice president of ICER and seems to be good buds with Zondo.

I'm not sure how all this alien stuff is going to pan out .

Hope it all has a good ending .

new topics

top topics

join