It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital boss begs for vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Here comes the begging and desperation in the MSM/Doctors they are desperately begging people now to get vaxed while literately ignoring and not even mentioning what is happening in Israel.

The more they beg others to get vaxed while downplaying side effects like heart inflammations and you can get still infected and be paralzyed in some cases by the vaxs.

There will be more hesitant people will get.

Something is wrong with this image whenever i see a doctor begging to get a drug or vax while the vax has a 40% efficiency.

Hospital boss begs for vaccinations

The health-care leader is asking unvaccinated residents to consider getting the vaccine. “At this point in time it is the best thing we can do to protect ourselves and others,” Marshall noted, recognizing that while some cannot be vaccinated, getting the shot is “still the best thing we can do to protect and care for one another.”

You admit some cant vaccinated and they still urge for it?

As of Monday, 11 of the 15 patients were unvaccinated and four were fully vaccinated.

The same narrative you see on MSM.

"getting the shot is “still the best thing we can do to protect and care for one another.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Just because I haven't looked this week...what is happening in Israel right now?

Honest question.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

New cases dropped about 30% after the booster shots...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Said it before and I will say it again.... no matter how statistically rare a side effect is, if it happens to you, it's 100% and you have to live with it, possibly for the rest of your life. And do you think the doctors care that you had a bad side effect? Heck no. It doesn't affect them, why would they care..... until it does.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I actually meant to reply to FlyingClayDisk...

a reply to: NHow1982

In one complete over the top rant I read elsewhere this guy who posted a vid of himself riding a purple dino broom stick around the yard said the Israelis switched the jab to saline.
I’ll see if I can find it.
It was kinda, sorta.....amusing...

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: .

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Just because I haven't looked this week...what is happening in Israel right now?

Honest question.

They are reliant on vaccine boosters or things get bad.

Israel’s struggles to contain COVID-19 may be a warning for other nations
Widespread boosters don't dent case rate as schools, holidays foster spread

www.science.org...

The booster campaign has also dramatically shifted the vaccination status of people who do get seriously ill. In mid-August, after vaccine efficacy had started to wane and before the effects of boosters had taken hold, 59% of severe patients were fully vaccinated.

Now after their 3rd booster only 30% of severe patients are fully vaccinated.

I think that is still pretty high.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Crooks in charge of my state Health Dept (IL) are pumping out TV commercials saying 98% of Covid hospitalizations are the NON-vaccinated.

As expected in a state with crooks in charge, the REAL Percentages/Numbers are not posted anywhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Public Red Herrings 🙂🚬

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I see that’s in Canada.

They can beg all they want.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Look what's happening in Vermont, one of the highest vaccination rates in the country and they just set a record for Covid hospitalizations.

They can't keep this BS up much longer.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
remember who this doctor is.
remember his face.
remember this video when people start dropping like flies from the vaccine.

He is definitely trying to kill you.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony
and we haven't even made it to the long term side effects yet...

all these side effects we are seeing, are still very short term side effects. If there are already this many dead people and #ed up people from half a year, this is going to get really ugly

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Said it before and I will say it again.... no matter how statistically rare a side effect is, if it happens to you, it's 100% and you have to live with it, possibly for the rest of your life. And do you think the doctors care that you had a bad side effect? Heck no. It doesn't affect them, why would they care..... until it does.

Think they only care that it gives them more business for the life of the damaged person. No one who is perfectly healthy should be forced take a risk that is as high as these vax, unless they want to.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Israel the more they keep injecting their experimental subjects by force the more sick they become with covid, now they blame America because FDA is not pushing for boosters, I am still trying to figure out what the boosters in Israel had to do with America getting boosters or not in all ages of the population.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
At this point the efficacy is worse then flipping a coin

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Yep, with all the new "variants" popping up the vaccine is virtually obsolete. Except to onramp you into endless booster shots that is.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Isn't it a conflict of interest for companies to force employees to get take the vax when they hold the life insurance policies on them. Most employers take out Dead Peasant Policies on their employees. It's like playing Russian roulette with the vax. Now they want you to put now 4 bullets in the gun. When the employee dies they collect the life insurance.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

And some think that this is fine to get us back into "Normal" its clear that most arent following what is happening elsewhere.

edit on 22-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join