It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joy Reid is disgusting. Here is what she should be doing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Kansas City followed the story of Precious Doe for years until they finally found out how she ended up beheaded in the our city.

Her real name was Erika Green.

On April 28, 2001, the decapitated body of a young African-American girl was found near Hibbs Park at 59th Street and Kensington Avenue in Kansas City, Missouri. On May 1, 2001, the young girl's head was found wrapped in a trash bag approximately 150 to 200 yards southeast of the body discovery site.[3] Investigators determined that she had been beaten with an ashtray found with the body and kicked several times, causing brutal injuries all over her body, and then decapitated in an effort to keep police from being able to identify the body. The ashtray lacked DNA or fingerprints, and the unidentified girl was known by the multiple-use name Precious Doe, which was used in public broadcasts in an effort to identify her.

Media appearances
The brutality of the crime, and the fact that Green went unidentified for a long period, sparked nationwide interest in an effort to identify her. Police released sketches, computerized facial reconstructions, and at least two busts.[8] [9] The case was featured on the TV programs America's Most Wanted and Cold Case Files several times.[10][11][12]

edit on 21-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I do not intend to put words in anyones mouth, but my interpretation of the opening post is that Joy Reid has a platform to bring more awareness for missing persons of all races and creeds, yet she chooses to use her platform to divide people with race instead of unite them for common good. Her ratings would soar if she went off the rails to bring other stories to the top cuz everyone is sick of the same msm echo chamber.

Or in my uncensored personal opinion, everyone should cancel her because she sucks as a human being and her platform is weaponized racism that causes more problems than it solves. That is not protected speech in my opinion.

<< 1   >>

join