It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I just say how much I appreciate ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So I was introduced to another forum by a member here, I'm not going to name it or link to it, but wow. I really have a new appreciation for the community here on ATS. Seriously. The users are great and work together to find answers, the mods are amazing, and the posts stay on topic for the most part, and never devolve into random unsolicited hate at the poster. That's why ATS is the best.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlanteanFugitive
So I was introduced to another forum by a member here, I'm not going to name it or link to it, but wow. I really have a new appreciation for the community here on ATS. Seriously. The users are great and work together to find answers, the mods are amazing, and the posts stay on topic for the most part, and never devolve into random unsolicited hate at the poster. That's why ATS is the best.

I agree, and welcome! I have some severe brain damage from my time of service, and I have the dangist time holding my concentration (it's like a miracle if I can make it through a movie). ATS allows me to concentrate and engage. Sometimes I'll stay on here from wake-up to sleepy sleep time (with necessary stuff in between). I tell people about this site, #1 conspiracy site in the world, and I can see how that word turns them off. I try to explain, there is more brain power on that site than any where else you're apt to find...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

You got that right. And by the way, thank you for your service.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlanteanFugitive
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

You got that right. And by the way, thank you for your service.

Thank you for yours. All good people serve, not all serve in the same way....

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS

I found this place to be full of interesting people and opinions

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Only been here for a bit, but it seems great.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm impressed how many seriously active new members ATS has gotten recently, it's added some much needed energy into the threads! Welcome!

Thanks for contributing to the forum

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I'm glad to be of some use. Hopefully the rest feel the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would love to see ATS prosper and return to it's former glory. It does seem that there are more folks joining, The posts are not as good as the old days but it's getting better.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

ATS is kind to new users, had a lot of great knowledge and good leadership. Most other forums are dumb enough to try to run off and harass new potential users, has a declining userbase, and has to literally be funded by the users to stay afloat. With one good image based forum the captcha codes are killing their site, and then you have the loss of Yahoo Answers and like sites. I predict that ATS will grow quickly.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlanteanFugitive

I too am a recent migrant to this forum and what led me here is the fact that it's a free exchange of ideas where all sides of the story are allowed to be highlighted, which is becoming more and more of a rarity on the web.

Welcome and let's have a great time together

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Shut it, nobody cares.

Only joking, welcome to the forum, if you avoid the mud pit and covid discussion it’s actually quite a friendly and informative place comparatively to more popular platforms.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
I'm impressed how many seriously active new members ATS has gotten recently, it's added some much needed energy into the threads! Welcome!

Thanks for contributing to the forum

I've already heard/met some brand new people (I'm still quite new myself), but I know Covid is driving a lot of people to the site. I've also seen a couple of people who have been long, long time lurkers, but are just now getting active because of all the stuff going on...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If ATS would have local weather forecast and tractor parts for ordering it would be my only bookmark

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
I would love to see ATS prosper and return to it's former glory. It does seem that there are more folks joining, The posts are not as good as the old days but it's getting better.

Make a thread on something you want to talk about. Use pictures and links. Engage the people who post.
Be the change.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Glad your enjoying yourself!

There's a lot of great areas at ATS. Some of the "mighty fine creative minds" 'like to get creative and write Short Stories. In fact they just started a contest (if your interested in participating in).

The "Short Stories" forum. You'll be blown away by the ATS membership.

We like to think that our membership is smart, intelligent and very creative.

Johnny.

top topics

join