It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's done it...Tucker Carlson has killed again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, I have to admit that my spirit is urging me to be gentle on this thread, because though I'd love to perhaps over-highlight how crazy the following story is, in the end it is about two young people who have lost their father. Behind this inane story is a family that is undoubtedly hurting, and probably somewhat causal to their accusation.

Having said that, I'm really more interested in just attaching a link and allowing any interested to simply read it. The article is short and direct and I'd really have very little to add that the piece doesn't cover itself. By way of a very brief overview, two young people in Washington State are making the media rounds blaming the death of their dad via Covid on Tucker Carlson. When you read the article you'll see that their reasoning is really out there. Apparently the dad was not far-right leaning, viewed multiple outlets (not just fox), and simply had some lingering doubts about taking the vaccine until it was fully authorized by the FDA. In the course of waiting for that authorization, he became ill and died. So, naturally...Tucker did it.

www.msn.com... tp

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The propaganda is so blatant and is getting as amusing as North Korea’s is. I don’t know if anyone famous in the news is not somehow corrupt or ‘allowed’. That’s my reservation about Tucker Carlson.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Haven't read the story yet. Don't know anything other than what you typed out.
But based on their picture and knowing they are in WA state....I already know, they are heavily indoctrinated by the communist state and there is no truth anyone will be able to say to them to change their minds, that a vax would have saved their dad.

Sad that their dad did not raise Constitutional loving kids....because they are young enough...my 17yr old is a die hard Constitutionalist and well educated on all of this crap.

Off to read the story.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

The propaganda is so blatant and is getting as amusing as North Korea’s is. I don’t know if anyone famous in the news is not somehow corrupt or ‘allowed’. That’s my reservation about Tucker Carlson.

I share those reservations...he's not a journalist but an entertainer. They've come out and said so. It's not CNN it's WWE. Still, this story confuses me, I just don't see the justification...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Haven't read the story yet. Don't know anything other than what you typed out.
But based on their picture and knowing they are in WA state....I already know, they are heavily indoctrinated by the communist state and there is no truth anyone will be able to say to them to change their minds, that a vax would have saved their dad.

Sad that their dad did not raise Constitutional loving kids....because they are young enough...my 17yr old is a die hard Constitutionalist and well educated on all of this crap.

Off to read the story.

If, after you read it, something new shakes loose, please share...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The disgusting part of this story is how CNN is using the emotional state of this children to drive up ratings.

If these kids where not blaming the death of their father on a controversial TV show host would the death of their father be national news worthy? Nope. Is Tucker the only person criticizes covid measures? Nope.

So whats the CNN story here if not a hit job?

If it bleeds it leads ... to bad CNN needs to exploit children to stay relevant.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Gold medal in the 2021 mental gymnastics Olympics for those two.

I wonder, were their Father's last words, 'I Wish I had gotten the vaccine!' as well?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It's MSN. That's just a hoax and disinformation site. I immediately call B. S. on anything they publish.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
😡😡😡

MSM, Already off the rails. Where can it go from here?
Boy I hope their day comes.
If one of these gas lighters had a family member who died the day after getting the second shot do you think we would hear about it?

a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's MSN. That's just a hoax and disinformation site. I immediately call B. S. on anything they publish.

Trust me, it's my start page. I read the stories for amusement each day. However, though MSN put the story out (ie. the link provided), it is a story about CNN. That is, amongst other places apparently, where the kids were featured.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Trust me, it's my start page. I read the stories for amusement each day. However, though MSN put the story out (ie. the link provided), it is a story about CNN. That is, amongst other places apparently, where the kids were featured.

Well, CNN is a hoax and disinformation site, as well. I don't believe anything they say, either.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well, CNN is a hoax and disinformation site, as well. I don't believe anything they say, either.

Yeah, I'm not arguing the point, just pointing to the base source...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is not surprising. Remember a couple months back when Biden said Facebook is killing people?

It's standard liberal logic. Someone drinks a quart of whiskey and kills someone, it's the liquor store owner's fault for selling them the booze. Some nut shoots up his workplace, it's the NRAs fault. Or Smith & Wesson's fault. Or the Fox network's fault.
That's how their minds work.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If the information the government was promoting on this vaccine was the whole truth, people would believe it. The Media does not promote the truth about it either, they parrot misconstrued interpretations of the evidence and that is not the job of the media. Tucker Carlson was trying to tell people that there is a lot of problems in the interpretations of the research, The other networks are the ones that are pushing BS about this failed vaccine response narrative, the vaccine is not right, there should be negligible side effects. The people who took the vaccine believed in it, when they reported problems to Vaers, they wanted to see it registered so others would know it. The people who distrusted the vaccine did not take it, how can you report something to vaers if you did not take it. These are believers in the vaccine that entered that info into vaers, not anti-vaxers.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It was an interview on CNN and the kids are most likely radicalized through Liberal Media Echo chambers, maybe even consumed some progressive leftist ideology to go as far and blame someome on TV, smdh.

America is DIVIDED. Every pro American situation is followed and equal by the Anti American people who live here.

Now, we're at the point where children are the new front line Soldiers in this Media war.

Plus, CNN has been busting hard on the hit pieces.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I share those reservations...he's not a journalist but an entertainer. They've come out and said so. It's not CNN it's WWE. Still, this story confuses me, I just don't see the justification...

So you have never heard of an opinion show before?

Also, WWE is way more believable than anything on CNN in the past 5 years.
edit on 20-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Unsurprising.

Part of criminalizing opposition, with the next step jailing the opposition, not because they are political opponents, oh no, but because "they are killing people"

Riiigghhttt.....

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Maybe Tucker will need a Hidy Hole. Maybe twoo

reply to: TheMirrorSelf

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I would laugh, if it wasn't so sad.

I don't like Tucker Carlson, but their claim is ridiculous.

That MSN would accuse Tucker Carlson of dispersing misinformation, when everything the MSM disperses is lies, misinformation, deception, and divisive, is a joke.

My mother is of sound mind. She has lived to a ripe old age and she is a independent thinker. She makes her own choices and accepts the consequences of those choices. She has made it clear, she does not want the vaccine, and if she gets COVID and dies, then she believes it is her time. She doesn't know who Tucker Carlson is, and the only thing she watches is Me TV.

I will honor her wishes, and there is no way in Hell I would allow anyone to force the vaccine on her.

This kind of constant propaganda is why many are forgoing the vaccine. Many think they do protest too much.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think if I was Tucker Carlson I would sue them for slander, but I would only ask for $1.

I get so annoyed with the talking point, "If you don't take the vaccine, you are killing other people."

To that, I say that if anyone can prove that I am responsible for anyone's death, take your evidence to the appropriate law enforcement agency and let them start an investigation. Once they establish that there is no case, I will sue your ass.

In this particular case, I can appreciate that these people are hurting over the loss of a loved one. They are looking for someone to blame, they want to lash out. Maybe once they cooled off, they might apologize.

By suing them for $1, maybe you can get them to realize they are wrong without really hurting them. Maybe it would deter someone else from making a similar claim, knowing it could be much worse. And maybe it could lay the groundwork for a lawsuit against the "news" outlets that push this sort of propaganda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join