It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Another Jaw-Dropping Bombshell from Project Veritas...

How many times this year have we seen "Conspiracy Theories" turn into fact!

They are amazing.
Sadly, nothing is ever done about any of their bombshells....as there is nobody to do anything about them.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
329,897 views already, and deleted on Instagram and Facebook.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I guess twisted evidence is considered science's new word of god. I used to have so much respect for science but lately I am seeing it misused so much that I am losing more and more faith in it. I am not a religious person, when I see problems in religion I do say something. Science is becoming the new religion, or should I say that it is being used by deceivers to trick us. It always has been used to control us to a certain point, but lately it has gone bonkers.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I had lost my respects on science a few years back i am not going to be talking about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Science is now what the Politicians say it is. Remember in the real world when they asked the South American Indians how they realized and made Kurari , they said the tree spirits told them how to do it. Or the cure for malaria . Or when I saw a nature film, of a group of Chimps making a trek to lick some stones because they needed minerals. When did medicine become so bent, oh yes when it was industrialized for profit. Then it was possible to make people dependent on medications, and the fear of not getting them. The rest is history.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh yay. Another finely chopped, cherry picked video from the scammers and consistently fraudulent actors.

One of their first mistakes was using the same quote three times three different ways. I'll let you find the others.

And what kind of smoking gun is one patient who probably has myocarditis or whatever after being half vaxxed and after surgery and then some people ranting about it when the CDC has already noted that this is a rare side effect and that you are far more likely to develop it from covid itself? Rare doesn't mean it will never happen.

Then again, it's nice to have one's confirmation bias validated. Even by ones with such an ironic name.

And in a twist, it seems that Bitchute may be the only place on social media that you may be able to find the video as so far FaceBook and Instagram have banned it. It's still up on Telegram and Gettr.

Let's see if others follow suit. Just a long way of saying save the copies of all the parts if they're important to you.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
It won't be long before YouTube pulls it down. That lady is brave- her career is over.

God will provide.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

If Trump were President and he had a vaccine mandate in place, the Vaccine Adverse Reaction database would have blown up due to so many entries.

All the real medical problems, and padded with a few million made up health reactions from idiot liberals in the medical field.

His foundation is a big supporter of these people, isn't it? Bet he's pretty angry about them dragging his vaccine through the mud and all.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

There is an old saying, "there are two sides to every story", somewhere in the middle is usually the truth that gets lost.

I think if the middle truth was known on this topic we would all be in better place.
Problem is they made personal health choices political....and that is very bad for everybody, and sets a very dangerous precedent.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

There is an old saying, "there are two sides to every story", somewhere in the middle is usually the truth that gets lost.

I think if the middle truth was known on this topic we would all be in better place.
Problem is they made personal health choices political....and that is very bad for everybody, and sets a very dangerous precedent.

You're not wrong. This polarization is dangerous indeed. Almost as if it's intentional.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
You people still don't get it!

DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH is now a bad thing. We neither need not want informed, educated, independently thinking people. Just STOP IT ALREADY!

You should report to the nearest reeducation camp immediately to have you thoughts corrected. This independent thinking has to STOP! NOW!
:

CNN says everyone should STOP doing their own research.

Even in my doctors office hangs sign that says to trust her, and not the Internet or TV, for Covid-19 guidance.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hopefully this will gain momentum. People need to understand that when it comes down to C19, you can’t trust:
]the government
]the main stream media
]most politicians
]most of the medical professionals

If what Project Veritas says/show is true, and I think it is, the implications are that those mentioned above are truly guilty of treason and (attempt at) murder. They should be held accountable, tried and punished to the fullest extent. And for good measure they should be vaccinated if they haven’t done so yet. Although lynching would be more appropriate, it would be even better if they were to be jailed for live without parole. Killing them only makes it easier on them.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

In response the FDA rejected the booster shots..

www.nbcnews.com... o/confusion-after-fda-rejects-pfizer-booster-shot-121265733664

no booster shot for you

This means that if you have ADE.. you will probably die...
Granted they are claiming 'there's not enough research' XD that is funny as hell...
"Its not worth the risk"

They also claimed that they are focused on the unvaxed despite global 90% rates..

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your doctor is culpable... Sending people to their deaths

They all are, it is In their best interest to do their own research because if the truth comes out it won't be the elites that are first hit, it will be the closest pushers of their agendas.

Being a doctor is gonna be a very dangerous job

Imagine if you kniw this is lies and your loved ones believe their doctor only to be sent to their deaths.

Fck being a doctor

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We had a local paramedic take the gov to court over the vaccine mandates, today he was suspended without reason.

Tumut paramedic suspended

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmm..Jodi is not a doctor but a part time nurse who already has a go fund me type of thing going on.

I'm sorry but after the big whistle blower postal worker who retracted his voting fraud claim, that they claimed was bombshell truth, and a few others who had to retract claims of fraud because they just signed affidavits that Project Veritas wrote for them which were lies, not sure you can buy this one as truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It doesn't look good.

I just made a thread recently on VAERS reporting and they say they aren't even filling them out because it takes too long, they don't have time.

Forcing people to take it against their will because they are coerced for their job, and now they have serious health issues.

And this is just part 1, I am looking forward to every single detail.

I work at a hospital, they have lied about the number of cases/deaths this entire time, these conversations are happening with all honest staff throughout the entire healthcare system.

Blatantly covering up the damage of the vaxxines, Nuremburg 2.0 can not happen soon enough!

Already up to 1.7 Million, I can not believe youtube has not taken it down yet.

Back up link for video from Dinesh D'souza's Rumble channel.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Hopefully this will gain momentum. People need to understand that when it comes down to C19, you can’t trust:
]the government
]the main stream media
]most politicians
]most of the medical professionals

If what Project Veritas says/show is true, and I think it is, the implications are that those mentioned above are truly guilty of treason and (attempt at) murder. They should be held accountable, tried and punished to the fullest extent. And for good measure they should be vaccinated if they haven’t done so yet. Although lynching would be more appropriate, it would be even better if they were to be jailed for live without parole. Killing them only makes it easier on them.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

You're not wrong. This polarization is dangerous indeed. Almost as if it's intentional.

Indeed. The second you feel animosity towards the other "side", they've won. Don't let them divide us. When and if shtf, the "vaccinated" will be our greatest ally, for who will be more pissed than them!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The government is not going to stop the government or arrest themselves. So what is this going to do or anything else? The people are going to have to do something and if you are betting on fixed elections you are a fool.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join