It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China seemingly unable to stop covid despite most draconian measures in the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Vaxing babies, locking people in their homes, PCR testing every student in school. Still, covid is slowly and surely taking over China. And cases are on the rise again.

China’s Delta variant outbreak: Covid-19 cases rise again in Fujian province ahead of Mid-Autumn Festival

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TauPhiLambda

Almost like there's some kind of link between vaccines and the Delta variant.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We should be able to survive if we just mail in our votes.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TauPhiLambda
Vaxing babies, locking people in their homes, PCR testing every student in school. Still, covid is slowly and surely taking over China. And cases are on the rise again.

China’s Delta variant outbreak: Covid-19 cases rise again in Fujian province ahead of Mid-Autumn Festival

Well, if they're PCR testing every student, then apparently they should have a huge number of false positives amongst that population. Now before Phage gets on here to tell me how stupid I am, I have not run these studies myself, I have only seen a lot of doctors testifying that the PCR test is inaccurate as it relates to Covid.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The CCP has enormous problems. They do a good job with censorship but it's starting to surface. There is a political rift between Xi's regime and the corp class who are also in the regime. Xi is trying to strong arm them with culture by banning Hollywood, video game restrictions, hitting companies getting too big with a sledgehammer. No idea how this plays out but it looks like Xi is gonna lose. The country is unraveling. The people hate the government even more so than US citizens hate their government. The interesting part is the CCP is morphing into the US and the US is morphing into the CCP. It could take a decade or more for this to pan out but major under currents are happening right now.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I remember the video of people in China falling on pavement, face first, from Covid. I also remember all the Chinese citizens yelling from their windows "FAKE,FAKE,FAKE!"

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Interesting the more people get jabbed the more infections of covid, but is the "unvaxed" pandemic now, I think china had enough time to vax most of their population by now.

And they are still getting sick.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Sure. That's the first perfectly logical conclusion to jump to, considering delta showed up before the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Remember the smoke in China from them burning all the bodies non stop. Hurry and get your shot so we dont have to burn your body

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

If i need help coming to logical conclusions you wont be my first port of call.

It was a joke, hence the wink. Just like the rest of the pandemic the Delta is nothing more than fearmongering and sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Or someone other than China is playing dirty tricks and edited the virus to be more deadly to han Chinese people

South Africa were making race specific bio weapons in the 80's

maybe its payback

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Grenade

Sure. That's the first perfectly logical conclusion to jump to, considering delta showed up before the vaccines.

Yeah, within weeks of each other.

www.yalemedicine.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite convenient.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sure. Anti-vaxxers are the only ones in the world with "logic," which is not what this is about. It's about critical and independent thinking more than logic. But the MO around here seems to be largely, let's just post something and all pile on. Maybe that's part of your aversion to social distancing and such. Who knows.

And sometimes a wink isn't really a wink.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You're right i do have an aversion to social distancing because it's stupidity personified.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's about critical and independent thinking more than logic.

Tell that to my unvaccinated PhD microbiologist best friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What's this about vaxxing babies? Your article even has a bullet statement saying "Children under 12 seen to be a weak link, with school infections a major worry but vaccines as yet unavailable to youngsters"

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I remember the video of people in China falling on pavement, face first, from Covid. I also remember all the Chinese citizens yelling from their windows "FAKE,FAKE,FAKE!"

Seriously...or how about this one?

vid

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's about critical and independent thinking more than logic

Omg..give it rest already

Everyone here already knows what the msm is claiming.
Real life observations don't match up...at all
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Someone buy it a dictionary.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

...Or cement shoes and a Great Lakes diving tour.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join