It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had my first Pfizer jab on Friday.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So, on Friday (17 September 2021) I had my first Pfizer Covid-19 vaccination jab.
The second is apparently on the 29 October.

And, how was it?

Let me firstly say, I'm a big believer in natural immunity following coronavirus infection.
And 80 percent of South Africans have already had the virus according to Discovery Health.
www.news24.com...
I think I already had it in December 2019, and the lock-downs might have been a complete waste of time for me.

However sure is sure, and I don't want it again at any cost or odds.
Besides, my parents and the people I really love have had their shots, so I'd rather go down with the ship (LOL).
And never mind the debates about "vaccine passports" in South Africa, if the doo-doo should hit the fan and you really need to hop on a plane you don't want to be stuck with these issues.
What you haven't had the jab? You can't get on a plane!
Besides, if gyms get these "passports", I can't imagine life without my training buddies.

I'm also already on ARVs for my HIV for years now, so I'm 70 percent "big pharma" chemicals anyway.

When I finally got into the room with the two nurses, I said I'm going to have a glass of wine after this.
And the nurse was like, no you shouldn't.
I'm like: "What no wine"?
I was still arguing about the wine and surely the shot won't go through my liver, and it had already been in and out of my arm.

I thought it's like a Polio or Measles shot in primary school.

But nope, a few seconds later it hit me.
Wow, this is actually stronger meds than I thought.
"OK, thanks, bye".
I was supposed to wait for 15 minutes afterwards (yeah now I know why), but I just wanted to meet my mom at the pizzeria for lunch, and also have a pee.
Mom's like: "You don't look happy at all".
Well, I did have one glass of wine with lunch, but then it was home and bed.

I had a good workout with my trainer the Saturday, but the wine still wasn't nice.

This evening I think I'm finally back in form though.

A pic: just before the jab (they didn't want selfies past this point).

edit on 19-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

The second shot is the funny one. Set everything in case you need to be at home for 2 days after it. It kicks like a mule.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Cool story.

So you have natural immunity, which is about 30 times better than vaccine induced immunity (which doesn't happen anyway as you can still catch and transmit the virus) which you have now replaced with an artificially produced spike protein factory in your cells? Why!????

For convinience, we get it. This is how the world is now....

Oh, by the way, I hope you realise this is just the start for you, now that you've sacrificed your bodies ability to properly circulate blood around your body, you'll be needing shots numbered 3,4,5,6,7,8 . . . . You get the point. You wont be considered 'vaccinated' until you recieve the boosters too....

I honestly, especially with the natural immunity studies coming to light, do NOT understand why you did this!? What were you afraid of? Seriously?

You were in fear for nothing......
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Cool, that's your opinion, I think I did explain my rationale in my OP though.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Your rationale makes no sense because it's based on a flawed premise. That being that the jabs offer you extra protection when you already had immunity, in fact the opposite it true.

You HAD immunity, you have an immune system for a reason! You, however, chose to take the highly experimental drugs because you say "I don't want it again" when the drugs in question, absolutely, do NOT stop transmission!? Are you confused?

Then you said you're already onboard with big pharma, cool, they still hate you and profit from you being sick!

You also said that you want to go the gym, which you can do without a 'vaccine' and that you think you may need to travel by plane...Well, unless you're on board for boosters ad infinitum, expect that pass to be revoked come 'vaccine' number 40......

Your rationale makes no sense!

This being said, it's your choice and you made it, you freely made it and that's that. Please show me the same courtsey when I reject this poisonous concoction. Would you?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Where's your proof that the jab offers no extra immunity, and the "opposite is true"?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Who in the world said that natural immunity is 30 times more effective than vaccine immunity? Any proof of that?

They are essentially the same thing. The difference is, when I get infected, my body can spot the virus immediately and do something about it. When the unvaccinated get the virus, their body first has to recognize the virus, then go through the steps my body already has, to make antibodies and then your body starts fighting the virus. That difference in time is why more people get really sick and die who have not been vaccinated. That's how that works.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No it isn’t. They are neither essentially the same thing nor is that how it works.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am not going to choose sides in this thread. It is nice that you had a choice of whether you wanted the jab or not. Some people do not have that choice, or they may lose their job. Which in my opinion is wrong.

You are the one who has to live with your decision about your health, it does not effect me at all if you have a reaction to the vaccine. Informing someone of the possible side effects is something I do and I also voice my opinion about this vaccine quite often. But still it is the decision of the person based on circumstances and informed knowledge whether they want to take this vaccine or not. You have the right to make your own decision and I will not say it was wrong unless you had not evaluated the risks properly before getting it.

Good luck OP, I hope you have no major side effects from it. Remember though, if you do have some possible side effects, contact your doctor or the organization giving the jab to report the side effects. That way they will have more evidence to adjust the design with if they have an ounce of integrity they will be looking at the evidence as it builds.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not saying I had hectic side-effects - mostly what they mentioned: headache, dizzy, fatigue, light fever (nope).

Just saying if you choose the evidence for vaxxing, don't expect a party.

I was like, I did my public good, now I can roll out the barrel.

That's not going to happen.
(Actually I'd make cautions on driving.)

The odd thing though is, I believe anecdotally, the younger you are, the more you might experience side-effects.
Possibly because your immune response is stronger.

I'm 46, my dad (almost 80) experienced nothing.
So granted, the younger people get, the more we have to ask, is it worth it?
(The risks versus the benefits of the vaccine.)
And let's consider the benefits:

Based on results from the clinical trial, the vaccine was 91% effective in preventing COVID-19 disease.

Well, Pfizer is FDA approved till above 16 (actually 12-15 with emergency procedures).
www.fda.gov...
The rest aren't even FDA approved, not to my knowledge.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
How would I describe it poetically?

"Like an exploding crystal arrow into my very marrow".

Not quite, but there was something invasive about the whole experience.
They do stick a needle in you.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Waiting on our socially distanced chairs for our jabs.

And I'm wondering what this might have looked like in 2018.

Is it some avant-garde art exhibition?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Where's your proof that the jab offers no extra immunity, and the "opposite is true"?

YouTube guy with the beard and the cigarette probably.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Are you imprisoned?

Ha ...

Are you entombed?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What tribe are you, oh wait I can can tell you almost exactly, I'm Cimbri.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Shhh ... eggshells, eggshells, eggshells.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Who in the world said that natural immunity is 30 times more effective than vaccine immunity? Any proof of that?

Who in the world told you that you're immune if you're "vaccinated"???

For the millionth time, the so-called "vaccine" doesn't provide IMMUNITY. It only lessens the severity of symptoms like taking an aspirin for a headache.

This keeps being floated around and it has NEVER been the case and never will be for coronaviruses.

edit on 9/20/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Afrikaans - Tyd om te trek.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Cool story.

So you have natural immunity, which is about 30 times better than vaccine induced immunity (which doesn't happen anyway as you can still catch and transmit the virus) which you have now replaced with an artificially produced spike protein factory in your cells? Why!????

1st, he said the *thinks* he had it - that's a common issue, many people "think" they had Covid, but when they get a seroprevalence test, no antibodies.

2nd, it's not clear whether mild infections yield much in the way of immunity. Someone who had a mild case of the alpha version can still get their ass kicked by delta. And there's not much information on the durability of that "immunity" - if the vaccination protections are fading, why wouldn't "natural" immunity?

3rd, an mRNA vax after a vaccination yields much greater protection by creating large numbers of neutralizing antibodies

4th - I can't even with these vaccine conspiracy theorists ...

5th - his choice

edit on 20-9-2021 by squittles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Whatever may be - but I do know I'm vaxxed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join