It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Vaccine Horror or Success Story Here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeah. He had some liver issues. Lifelong musician ( bass player) with all the bad habits that can bring. Still shocked at how fast he went.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
These aren't my stories, but they deserve to be heard. Creative Destruction Media hurts a series called American Conversations With Vaccine Injured. These are horror stories told by the people who experienced them.

Anyone who discounts these accounts is like someone who belittles a rape victim because they themselves have never been raped. Consider yourself fortunate to have not suffered ... yet, and show some respect to those to have.

You can see the whole series here.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Double jabbed. nasty reaction to the first and almost nothing to the second.

Ex jabbed. Daughter (16) jabbed. Son soon to be. All my siblings and mother jabbed: mother is 73.

Almost all coworkers jabbed or double jabbed depending on the flavor they got. Former coworkers also jabbed.

Call the pool roughly 2k people. No adverse reactions past the initial reaction to the vaccine warned about.

Health and demographics are wide open: those who have great health, terrible health, old (70s to 90!), etc. No problems past what they had before. At least six women I know have gotten pregnant after the vaccine. taEverything on me still functions. no magneto like powers (bummer that) and haven't turned into a lizard person (not sure if I am bummed about that or not)

While I am sure there are those who have problems from vaccines - Congress would not have created the fund[1] for side effects long ago, long before covid's vaccine if not - driving a car, walking across the street, or not taking the vaccine are far, far more dangerous than taking it.

1. www.hrsa.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Union mandated vaccine to work on set. Our local is 1028 strong, my crew is 15, we are a very tight brother/sisterhood No one has died.

iatse.net...

I'm Also SAG/AFTRA vaccine mandated as well 160,000 strong... I haven't heard of anyone dying from the jab.

www.sagaftra.org...

Sorry, this probably isn't what you want to hear. Confirmation bias and all that jazz....

If I may ask you a question. When those mandated in your union shops receive the jab, how does it work? Do they do it at work with y'all, do y'all go to your own doctors? I'm curious and I'll tell you why (you are, of course, free to think what you want about it). I ask because a lot of people on here seem to believe that not everyone is actually receiving the true jab. Remember, this is a conspiracy site, so you're going to get people thinking around some of these subjects, like why isn't everyone affected the same? I just thought of this because if the jabs are union run, and assuming the former theory has legs (not saying it does, just postulating here), then it would behoove those PTB to not have anyone injured or die suspiciously due to their proximity to media. That's what I would do if I were a nefarious evil doer (but I'm clearly not, obviously).

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Excellent feedback! Happy all are well.

Honest question. How do you and your large sphere of influence feel about getting booster shots indefinitely?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thank you for the reply, and condolences for your loss.

edit on 18-9-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I got my first shot a few weeks ago. Pfizer.

I got what my doctor and the walk in clinic doctor called 'pseudo - gout'. My foot flared up in intense pain after I went for a long hike the day before I got my shot.

Xrays, and blood work all came back normal, but my foot flared up as if I had gout.

If what I had was anything like what a real gout attack is like, I cannot even imagine what such a disease is like when it becomes chronic.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Honest question. How do you and your large sphere of influence feel about getting booster shots indefinitely?

My large circle of people I talk to or hear from - idk how much influence I have...I mean, one is my ex and another a 16 yo daughter! do teenagers ever really listen to anyone?! - but, anyways...

The general feeling is actually frustration: not with getting vaccinated, but that people are refusing to do so when its quick, easy, free and would save so many others to do so.

As for boosters...No one wants it, but...we all get flu shots already. Annually.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Earlier I posted this.....

"I am now being pressured into getting the vax....

It may come down to giving in and getting the shot or face total homelessness in an Alaskan winter.....

Im pretty bummed and I've said ill stand my ground to the end but I must admit now that it has gotten real I am probably going to get it so I don't get out on the streets and will have all the social and economical benefits.

Im a little worried as I am now in the phase of deciding which vax to go with.....

It is very reassuring however, seeing everybody around me getting it and they are all perfectly fine...

If it was the mark of the beast I would move into the mountains..."

So will post updates to ats through the experience....im most likely getting the vax within a week or so...

edit on 18-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

My job is mandated to be vaccinated. No one resigned, some thought about it but didn’t. Approx 300 people in total and no one died. I got the sniffles for about a day an half after the second shot. That’s my horror story.

May i ask which maker of the vaccine did you go with?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Interesting and thank you.

My father suffers from chronic gout. It pains me to see him in so much agony. It is treatable, with proper nutrition and supplements. He refuses to follow the regiment, so he hobbles around in pain. Sometimes for months on end.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

My large circle of people I talk to or hear from - idk how much influence I have.

I didn’t mean the influence you have over others. ‘Sphere of influence’ is a general term when talking about the people you have contact with in your life. My question wasn’t meant to be condescending in any way.

As a side note, I honestly don’t believe that the initial rounds of vaccines are huge killers. It’s the never ending boosters that my attention is on.

But that doesn’t take away what has transpired from them already. Hard to deny Inconserv’s rape analogy.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It’s the never ending boosters that my attention is on.

What never ending boosters would that be?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thank you.

I’ve had some deep reflection on what I’d do if forced. It’s easy to say ‘I quit’. But the consequences aren’t easy whatsoever.

However, I am a little tired of the rat race. I question why we do it all - all the time. Bugging out is looking better and better every day.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Wait and see.

If they aren’t for Covid, they will morph into (insert you name it, here)

You’ve got my prediction and I expect you to hold me to it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thank you.

I’ve had some deep reflection on what I’d do if forced. It’s easy to say ‘I quit’. But the consequences aren’t easy whatsoever.

However, I am a little tired of the rat race. I question why we do it all - all the time. Bugging out is looking better and better every day.

Amen...im really torn right now.....I've been homeless and broke many times before but right now im making strides in bettering my life and want to keep building on that....which means taking the vaccine so I have a place to stay, rent free and working as many hours as possible....or be homeless and have to steal food or go hunting or fishing......

Both choices have their appeal....

However all that said...when I add my kids to the equation.....the answer is crystal clear.....im getting the shot....but for the record.....basically against my will....

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Phage

Wait and see.

If they aren’t for Covid, they will morph into (insert you name it, here)

You’ve got my prediction and I expect you to hold me to it.

Ha! Maybe one of the best responses to the creature known as Phage that I've seen...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I got the J&J shot. I did not want to get it and frankly, don't believe I need it. I had Covid last year which for me was a fever and a somewhat extremely bad headache. How about those antibodies?

I was sick a lot as a child, but as an adult it's rare I even catch a cold when I'm surrounded by sick people. I got the vaccine ONLY because there's something my beautiful wife wants us to do that requires it, and well, I'm am old fashioned gentleman when it comes to my wife. I fought against it, but my wife asked me a question, "How much did you question all the vaccines you were given when you were in the army?" Good point Mrs. but the gamma globulin they gave me passed on Hep C, which luckily was recently eradicated from my body.

In any case, my side effects from the J&J were fever and an extreme headache...maybe not so ironically. It's one of the side effects they tell to you contact a doctor about. The headache was so bad I texted my daughter to say if I had an aneurysm and died it was the shot. Though she knows I was sick from the shot, I couldn't say that to me wife, she's too neurotic about talk like that. It was very concerning but it was gone after 36 hours, during which time I did not get up from the sofa.

I'm going to do whatever I can not to take anymore beta version vax concoctions.

edit on 2021181202100000030 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

If it was the mark of the beast I would move into the mountains..."

So will post updates to ats through the experience....im most likely getting the vax within a week or so...

Couple quick things and in no way to attack you, I'm not into that. Having said that, what if it is the Mark? What if you found out right now that it was? Would you still move into the mountains? What does revelation say about the Mark, ability to buy or sell? What does it say about the coming great deception? This might be it. Believe me when I say that there are undoubtedly many, many who believe so. And your previous experience with homelessness, you will be so thankful for the skills you developed during those hardships that will come back to help and guide you to survive AND thrive.

So stop saying "most likely getting the vax"...we all know what those words mean. They mean getting the vax. As we say in Texas...s### or get off the pot.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join