It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer wants booster approval based on studies covering about 300 people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What are you talking about?

Prescribing information usually includes that sort of thing, for any drug or vaccination. "Watch out for this, it can happen once in a while.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

In your opinion is 300 subjects observed over less than four weeks time a reliable medical study?
If this were the only study, no. But the reports of adverse reactions in the booster trials were similar to those from the trials which were used for the EUAs so there isn't much reason to think there is any more risk from a third dose than there is from two.

But that wasn't really the point of the trials, mostly it was to determine how much a third shot would increase the presence of antibodies. It seems it does this quite well. Well enough so that the panel recommended an EUA for those at particular risk from infection (or to infection), though not so much that they recommend it for the general population.

edit on 9/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Prescribing information usually includes that sort of thing, for any drug or vaccination. "Watch out for this, it can happen once in a while.

You know, like that list of possible side effects for drugs advertised on TV? Doctors get that same list.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

but I haven't found anything pertaining to teenage males getting heart problems from just Covid 19.

Have you looked?

Fatal Eosinophilic Myocarditis in a Healthy 17-Year-Old Male with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2c)

www.tandfonline.com...

All children had acute myocardial dysfunction requiring cardiovascular support. This study confirmed similar observations from United Kingdom, France and Switzerland [2,3,4,5,6]. In the Grimaud et al. study, 19 out of 20 children had either positive SARS-CoV-2 detection by quantitative PCR or positive serology. The remaining child had a typical SARS-CoV-2 chest tomography scan. Note that all children had abdominal symptoms [1].

link.springer.com...

Acute myocarditis with intense systemic inflammation and atypical Kawasaki disease is an emerging severe pediatric disease following SARS-CoV-2 infection. Early recognition of this disease is needed and referral to an expert center is recommended. A delayed and inappropriate host immunological response is suspected. While underlying mechanisms remain unclear, further investigations are required to target an optimal treatment.
annalsofintensivecare.springeropen.com...

Pediatric myocarditis

It is not exclusive to COVID, btw.
Influenza

edit on 9/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

As I recall Chantix had some mind altering side effects, suicidal thoughts, nightmares. And a whole list of physical side effects. For some people the cure was worse than the disease. I doubt we will ever know how many though.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you happen to have any information about myocarditis rates with COVID infections, btw?

I don't. I have read articles that Covid 19 can cause heart problems, but I haven't found anything pertaining to teenage males getting heart problems from just Covid 19. They seem to acquire the problems after getting the "vaccine".

I would assume that since Covid 19 affects the elderly more detrimentally, they probably had some heart disease to begin with, and the virus exacerbated already present heart issues.

I dont remember blood clots nor heart inflammations, Kidney issues being an thing with when it started

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Pediatric myocarditis It is not exclusive to COVID, btw. Influenza

and your just defending the mRNA vaxs now. Your Influenza top articles are mostly with H1N1 Flu.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Here borrow mine I loaned it from DR Peggy.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HawkEyi

The third booster shot will be known as "Comirnaty"

Comirnaty is the brand name for the Pfizer mRNA vaccine.

Pfizer only markets the BioNTech vax in North America. Pfizer took no part developing it. The BioNTech vax was largely developed with 150 million USD invested by Fosun Pharma.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TauPhiLambda

Swell.
And now that it is licensed its brand name is Comirnaty.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I dont remember blood clots nor heart inflammations, Kidney issues being an thing with when it started

Then you weren't paying attention.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TauPhiLambda

Swell.
And now that it is licensed its brand name is Comirnaty.

In China it is branded Fosun although it was never approved in China.

In Europe it has always been branded Comirnaty. www.ema.europa.eu...
edit on 19-9-2021 by TauPhiLambda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Data from Israel on the boosters for the elderly have shown that they lose their immunity faster, soo seems that the more injections the body just get used to it faster.

Soo no wonder the boosters are not been considered by the FDA, you do not get immunity but your body still get the synthetic crap that comes with the shot.

And I guess pharma is afraid to make the boosters stronger because the side effects will multiply and then they will not be able to cover up a string of dead people after the boosters. Hey they already got their billions of money on the darn crap.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well this interesting, today was a report of Israel complaining that stopping boosters in the US general public will hamper their efforts on theirs, why is that?

what that means? they are giving boosters to everybody now, old and young, soo they want US to do the same.

What in the heck is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join