It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Reporters Threatening Her Family Members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Yep disguising as a ''good cop, bad cop'' kind of thing . However it was not proof that it was CNN that it came from but rather a reporter from Guardian.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: vonclod
I would hire a PI to find that reporters whereabouts, she has the means. i would take the reporters words as a direct threat.

Or just accept the meeting and then have him/her arrested on the spot.

Well, it's weird, as it turns out, the reporter is not with cnn, but implied cnn would be hunting her down, shady way to coerce someone in any case. I'm not sure how this works out legally..is this a case? I really don't know. I would be pissed either way.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you are looking to at least have honesty, why are you honestly defending what you admit to be a biased, liberal msm media working in collusion?

You’ve worked pretty diligently to defend your chosen directors of your opinion but find others dishonest? Why dont you lead by example with what you are looking for here?

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 19-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Right! Pull the other one. She crossed the line. She's no longer protected by the Left. She sold out to Whitey by telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

She said she wanted to be fully informed. Hah, that's a good one. This woman has had months and months and months to study all the angles and potentialities of the vaccine. At this point to come out with declarations that she is informing herslef is weak at best.

So, just where is she supposed to get reliable information? I has a Doctor visit last week, and I brought up the vax specifically. During our decision she noted that there was a serious lack of good information and data.

So, if an MD can't find good info, or data; just where is anyone else going to find it?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Yep disguising as a ''good cop, bad cop'' kind of thing . However it was not proof that it was CNN that it came from but rather a reporter from Guardian.

I’m surprised CNN isn’t going after the Guardian reporter as well. The irony of what the Guardian claims to be and what it has morphed into seems like somebody has been making similar kind of threats to them..

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Feels so good to see lefties like Nicki getting "Red Pilled", like this..

What's even better is that she has over 2.2 million dedicated followers, who will also be "Red Pilled"...!!

Add to that the dozen or so other big celebrities who have decided to support Nicki, all of whom have large fan bases..

No wonder the Whitehouse actually reached out to her to offer her a "re-education"..lol

They are s@#t scared of her..!!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Ok, CNN did not threaten her did they?

your claim is not genuine... It was another reporter from a rival saying "this is what CNN will do if they can't find you"...

Quite a big difference there isn't there?

Also, her story is purely anectdotal, her "Cousins friends husband/BF"... This has been looked into and there is no other evidence to back it up... No doctors examinationm, no medical report... It appears to be mis-information..

Anyway, it appears the person that has made thelink between the swollen testicles and the vaccine is not medically qualified... Could well be and probably is coincedence..

She should stop spreading dis-information, it's dangerous...

Stick to what you do love, writing/singing poor music and wearing strange clothes....

Stay away from science..

PA

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I would hire a PI to find that reporters whereabouts, she has the means. i would take the reporters words as a direct threat.

She shouldn't need to do that?

Sending a famous person an ominous note, clearly threatening to dox her, while invoking the name of CNN should instigate an investigation? Where the F is the FBI?? Probably setting up their Nteenth "white supremacist" honey pot comprised of 75% agents and CI's.

As far as labeling this racism, we all know that the liberal/left institutions and organs in this country are immune to being labeled racist. Only white and politically middle/right Americans ever get dealt the race card. People of color that don't toe the Democratic line seem to end up in the cross-hairs frequently.

I'm not a fan of this woman's music, but she has my respect and support for having the fortitude to express her thoughts, particularly in the face of overwhelming pressure by the MSM to fall in line with The Official COVID Narrative, like all the rest of entertainment industry. Stick to your guns Ms. Minaj.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

She said she wanted to be fully informed. Hah, that's a good one. This woman has had months and months and months to study all the angles and potentialities of the vaccine. At this point to come out with declarations that she is informing herslef is weak at best.

So, just where is she supposed to get reliable information? I has a Doctor visit last week, and I brought up the vax specifically. During our decision she noted that there was a serious lack of good information and data.

So, if an MD can't find good info, or data; just where is anyone else going to find it?

How do ANY of us become fully informed? That's the question that arises. And not just on the vax issue. We are besieged with conflicting information on all fronts. How we deal with that information is to pay attention and take time to study.

The information on the efficacy of the vaccine has been on going now for almost a year. It was highly lauded by Trump when he first gave the rush to develop one and it has been followed up and administered during the next administration.

There has been plenty of time to ''study'' and inform ones self. Plenty of time to investigate if there are any other claims of swollen balls in the equation of ''to take or not to take''. Prior to her claim I am willing to bet there were absolutely none. She has had plenty of time to do ''her own study''.
She might also have taken time to study just how easily ''false information'' can spread. Especially in our modern media, and that includes her tik tok or tweet or whatever where she passed on this claim. She might also have studied just how easily many many people are swayed by celebrity endorsements.

In your doctor visit last week, you mention that your brought up the vax specifically. You report that she replied

''hat there was a serious lack of good information and data.''

I agree, as I mentioned above. There is a serious lack of good information in much of what we are hearing . This does not mean however that an MD, or anyone else for that matter, cannot find good info or data. It means that some of us may not have the capacity to distinguish the good data from the false data.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I’m surprised CNN isn’t going after the Guardian reporter as well. The irony of what the Guardian claims to be and what it has morphed into seems like somebody has been making similar kind of threats to them..

That's a really good point. CNN has not, from what I have heard, denied this accusation that was insinuated by that original article. It may be that CNN is so often accused of this or that that to make an even bigger deal out of one so small as this would be either a waste of their time . OR spur more investigation into their information gathering practices.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A dying new network that ain't got anything better to do or report, an should use kitten videos from YouTube for ratings.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

Feels so good to see lefties like Nicki getting "Red Pilled", like this..

What's even better is that she has over 2.2 million dedicated followers, who will also be "Red Pilled"...!!

Add to that the dozen or so other big celebrities who have decided to support Nicki, all of whom have large fan bases..

No wonder the Whitehouse actually reached out to her to offer her a "re-education"..lol

They are s@#t scared of her..!!

CORRECTION: She has over 22 million (not 2.2 million) followers. That's why Fauci and others scrambled to scold her. She has direct link and impact especially within the African American/ Caribbean & Latino communities. There was a huge impetus to reprimand her before people started to believe her "swollen balls" theory. It's hard enough getting the inner city black and brown folk to swallow the red pill for the vaccine, let alone stories from Nikki about swollen balls damaging manhoods and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
For those who don't know, Nicki Minaj is a celebrity which is popular with the tweenies. She made the mistake of calling into question the side effects of covid vaccines. She and her family are now targets. Even the damned Whitehouse called her to "educate her" about her speaking out. The press is threatening her family along with trying to intimidate her directly.

Nicki Minaj must have some big balls to exposes the Media. Or is that her Cousin's Friend?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

They actually know whom one of the reporters is that threatened Nicki Minaj's family members. She works for "The Guardian" in Trinidad and her name is Sharlene Rampersad. The one from CNN thou we still don't know. She should just sue CNN, including making them fire this misinformation reporter, not just go after one reporter.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
To be fair, she is an absolute idiot and her fans are even more ignorant. I doubt there's anything she wouldn't do if it brought her more attention, and I think she stumbled onto a good one here and decided to take advantage of it.

The headline is also just a bit misleading and doesn't help the credibility of those supporting it from that angle.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Paschar0 because: who cares

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Fine conservative twist.

Part of her information collection on the issue was her cousins friend who reported having swollen testicles after the vaccine. She made this statement in her twitter or her face book or her tic tok or some such platform. People called her out on it.

The White house offered her a telephone call to help her in her desire to gather more information on the topic.

Swollen balls.

Who is threatening her family. No one.

Here is the real communication about that CNN threatening her family.

“My name is Sharlene Rampersad, I am a reporter with Guardian Media.

I was hoping to speak to you for an article. Would that be possible? – I am also hoping I have a conversation with your friend.

I know you are hesitant to speak with us.

But just letting you know, CNN is in the country looking for you – And when they find you, they won’t hesitate to reveal where you live or where your gf[girlfriend] live…anything and anyone who is tied to you.

If you speak to me, we won’t reveal those details.

So, what do you say?

This was one reporter, from one news source asking politely to interview her cousins boy friend. She then told them that CNN would not be so nice so ''please talk to me instead.

But nice try to make this out as a threat by CNN, which it was not.

a threat is when someone says they will do something if the other person doesnt comply.

why does she have to talk to anyone?

i would take that as a threat and would deal with it accordingly

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I hate most right wing media as much as most left wing media.

I was brought up left wing and the original principles of the left are my bag.

Unfortunately, we live in a different world now where "both sides of the isle" are completely infiltrated by money hungry, self interested stooges. There are a few good ones left but their cries are drowned out by the crazy.

Needless to say, I do my best to read between the lines.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Reading between the linens can lead to some very stark realizations.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Aisle*

Linens? I'm not that invested in the dirt to look through the linens.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join