It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Reporters Threatening Her Family Members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Rabid, unhinged Leftist whackjobs threatening a black woman with violence for not agreeing with the media’s narrative

Meh, nothing changes huh

Nicki is right to be encouraging people not to trust the vaccine. Or the government. Or the media.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The media and the administration will do anything they can to silence people who want people to think for themselves.

That would be a mistake. Publicizing nonsense like she spews is a good idea precisely because it is so absurd.

Like magnets, and UV lights, and 5G.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The media and the administration will do anything they can to silence people who want people to think for themselves.

That would be a mistake. Publicizing nonsense like she spews is a good idea precisely because it is so absurd.

Like magnets, and UV lights, and 5G.

People should always think for themselves and not blindly obey government.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No argument here.
Nor should they believe something just because someone on the internet said something.

edit on 9/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Not at all. Do you even really know who she is, her career, etc? The things I've discussed here about her, besides her newest Twitter post are things that have been discussed for a while. Just not on ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes could be for sure! She shouldn't have started with that cousin story though and gone right to questions. Instead she outed someone who likely got an std right before his wedding and got dumped because of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No argument here.
Nor should they believe something just because someone on the internet said something.

We agree.

For Covid vaccinations my stance is that people should talk to a trusted medical professional and then make their decision.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
For the first time in history we have an undeniable medical failure being blamed on the people who didn’t use it

We’re going to see a lot more ‘influencers’ being attacked and threatened by leftists

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Not at all. Do you even really know who she is, her career, etc? The things I've discussed here about her, besides her newest Twitter post are things that have been discussed for a while. Just not on ATS.

What? I was agreeing with you.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

an undeniable medical failure

Arguable, but only if you use the "dog ate my homework" ploy and deny the evidence.

The vaccines work.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I swear. Must be a side effect of the magnetic Vax. I've lost my reading ability. I apologize to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Until now I was under the impression rap meant rape and pillage....

I think c list celebrity is being generous, that chick is a symptom not a victim.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Quick observation or question for you deranged Leftist cult members….

When Biden and Harris said they wouldn’t take the “Trump vaccine” when Trump was still in office, which by the way, is the same “vaccine” they are threatening people with now, why did you guys have a change of heart about it?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Let me hear your clown world answers.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Its a bit ironic for the Guardian to come out and claim that their journalists were the ones getting intimidated. But it was ok for their journalists to intimidated Nicki Minaj?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

When Biden and Harris said they wouldn’t take the “Trump vaccine” when Trump was still in office

When did they say that? I know that there was skepticism expressed about Trump's timeline (he said "In a few weeks"), but can you provide specifics about your claim?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

When Biden and Harris said they wouldn’t take the “Trump vaccine” when Trump was still in office

When did they say that? I know that there was skepticism expressed about Trump's timeline (he said "In a few weeks"), but can you provide specifics about your claim?

It’s been posted before, check around.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Nah. It's your claim, support it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What a silly Unconscious-Enabler™ : she forgot who she sold her soul to.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thanks. ✌ I love that you picked out the obvious shady image makeover attempt.

Also, who is taking Nicki Minaj's health warnings seriously, when one of her medical decisions was this butt implant...

I'm not vaccinated, and I don't care if people want to get vaccinated or not... but celebrity health warnings? On Twitter? From a person who is suing her husband's assault victim? No thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So would I.

She has the means to fight back, should she choose to--tough call, though, when they threaten to expose your family to possible danger.

Amazing, isn't it??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join