It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Fox news decided to float a boat on the Rio Grande today and take in the local sites. Looks like they made their own bridge to enter the US with.

Nothing to see here. We have the most secure border of any administration.

Thanks Joe Biden. You are doing an outstanding job. I am so glad national security is a priority for your administration...

Or whoever's administration this is behind those lost eyes.

twitter.com...

BREAKING: I am absolutely stunned by what I’m witnessing right now. We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge and we are watching as masses of hundreds of migrants walk across the river from Mexico and stream into the US illegally.
@FoxNews

edit on 18-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don’t even know what to say anymore.
I am just sitting here shaking my head.
I remember laughing at my grandparents but now when I look back over the 63 years I have been on this planet I can’t believe how much this world has changed since I was that little boy diving off the jetty at the beach without a care in the world.
This all makes me so sick to my stomach.
Fear for the children!

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
I don’t even know what to say anymore.
I am just sitting here shaking my head.
I remember laughing at my grandparents but now when I look back over the 63 years I have been on this planet I can’t believe how much this world has changed since I was that little boy diving off the jetty at the beach without a care in the world.
This all makes me so sick to my stomach.
Fear for the children!

You know, I had the honor of living with my Dad a lot in my adult years. I loved it and am so happy that I got to spend such time with him before his departure. Dad would often spin a yarn about "Back in my days...". Much like you've described above, I would sort of (internally) roll my eyes. Yeah yeah, everything was magic and you all farted rainbows. Now I understand him. I'm just a scant 46 years old, and I remember the Halcion days of my youth with a fondness that is gone! Well, I'm a Bible Man, and this, apparently, is what we've all been waiting for, so....

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If you hate the US vote for Democrats.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

President Puddingbrain

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What happens if Americans start leaving?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is like an invasion. Where is the Military to secure our borders.. I realize the democrats are importing future voters but geez when does it stop?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration

I already did.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration

You would suddenly find that no other country would accept such an influx of immigrants and they would be shipped back.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

Could you blame them ? Not too sure I would allow Americans in or at least some

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
This is like an invasion. Where is the Military to secure our borders.. I realize the democrats are importing future voters but geez when does it stop?

Ah, I see. Biden and team is responding quickly to this one. Appears these are Haitians.

Haitians and Cubans tend to vote the wrong way so they will be immediately deported by air.

U.S. will fly ‘massive’ number of Haitians from Texas to Haiti, official says

www.pressherald.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Yup, this is totally a foreign invasion, just not how people thought it would be like. Who’s next, Somalians?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Simple solution, close the southern border and open the northern border to REAL conservative only Canadians that want refugee status in the US.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join