It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan faces the truth about Japans populatoin crises

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

What's the point in having a culture that's stagnating on the vine?

The end result is extinction.

If you wish to survive you require new genetic stock, culture will change to accommodate the people.

Nations rise and fall Dalamax, and so do the cultures they produce.

And that's just how civilisations roll.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Naw mate, that's your own prejudice razing its head me thinks.
LoL

And no condescension, just banter and meaningful debate ta very much.
edit on 18-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NHow1982
a reply to: musicismagic

This is a problem that is facing a lot more countries than just Japan, Western Europe for example has a comparable birthrate too. Depopulation is happening naturally in the Western world and is not neccessarily a bad thing.

The US has the same problem, except, we are stealing as many young people as can be processed or sneak across the border, encouraged by the Democratic Party.

This is exactly why the Democrats are not only allowing but enabling massive, very massive migration to the US.

We are literally stealing young workers from poor nations. All over the world birth rates are in decline and it is estimated that within 30 years now the entire world will be underwater with birth rates. So by stealing young people from other countries the US hopes to keep up the current lifestyle. The poor nations however, will suffer greatly from a lack of workers, and become poorer as the trend continues.

Developed nations are encouraging massive migration because there are so many elderly that the social systems can not support them with the current number of young workers and a declining birth rate.

That is why they (Chinese with the knowledge and help of world "leaders") developed COVID 19 in the lab, I am positive. Note: it kills mostly the elderly who use social resources at the highest rate; then it kills the chronically ill who use up social resources at the highest rate: with some collateral damage in the younger age groups, but acceptable collateral damage.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

This is a problem that is facing a lot more countries than just Japan, Western Europe for example has a comparable birthrate too. Depopulation is happening naturally in the Western world and is not neccessarily a bad thing.

The US has the same problem, except, we are stealing as many young people as can be processed or sneak across the border, encouraged by the Democratic Party.

This is exactly why the Democrats are not only allowing but enabling massive, very massive migration to the US.

We are literally stealing young workers from poor nations. All over the world birth rates are in decline and it is estimated that within 30 years now the entire world will be underwater with birth rates. So by stealing young people from other countries the US hopes to keep up the current lifestyle. The poor nations however, will suffer greatly from a lack of workers, and become poorer as the trend continues.

Developed nations are encouraging massive migration because there are so many elderly that the social systems can not support them with the current number of young workers and a declining birth rate.

That is why they (Chinese with the knowledge and help of world "leaders") developed COVID 19 in the lab, I am positive. Note: it kills mostly the elderly who use social resources at the highest rate; then it kills the chronically ill who use up social resources at the highest rate: with some collateral damage in the younger age groups, but acceptable collateral damage.

Not just the US. The EU just raided Afghanistan and is processing 100K+ to make their way over to Europe even though many EU countries already have trouble providing for their own citizens. Brain drain is a real thing and it's happening all over.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Population decline is a worldwide issue, it's a myth that we have exponential population growth.

Most developed countries can expect a 40-60% population decline by the end of the century. If you take Africa out of the equation it's actually somewhat of a crisis.
edit on 18/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Dalamax
Thank you.

So logically the next question is, would you two consider this an attempt by the nation to increase the population or just the results of a study of the regular ebb and flow of population replenishment?

The thing of 700000 births would balance the foreseeable future of deaths. will it increase population growth, l don't think no one knows. China went.back to three children now. Their one child failed. Young there in cities like the fast life and money. A good example of that would be the chinese tourist to okinawa before covid.

Ahhhh, so Capitalism leads to lower childbirth rates.

Just joshing ya. But yes, many countries are facing this issue as time goes on, more modernization and more money, one's priorities change and washing diapers and wiping snotty noses isn't as much fun as it once was.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Its not really viable in todays world for a two parent working family to consist of anymore than two children.

Hard enough to take care of a couple of kids and bring them up appropriately when both parents are working fulltime jobs.

Never mind four or five of the little blighters.

Only way a large family is viable these days is if one of the parents can stay home.

And that's a luxury which few people have the opportunity never mind the will to do so.

Then there are the financial constraints also that are part and parcel of the equation.
edit on 18-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Indeed, i think this is one of the reasons TPTBs social engineering has attempted to destroy traditional family gender roles and Christian values.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not to sound like a sexist, but when our government forced woman to seek employment, they pretty much started to price themselves out their own market.

Because you are correct, it screwed with the family dynamics and gender roles, never mind reinforced the nuclear family mumbo-jumbo concept.

Don't matter who stays home, but if people are going to have large families there has to be someone to run the household, else that's not a family by my estimation.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982

There is NO depopulation going on. Just a cultural shift in which regions are birthing children. Western styled countries are experiencing lower birth due to a variety of reasons ranging from financial to those who believe childbirth contributes to climate change.

Those who reside in regions where economic conditions still mainly depend on agricultural industries where more children mean more workers for family farms or where religious edicts dictate large families are still birthing children.

So while you may see a decline in some regions the population in other regions are growing exponentially and more than cover any declines in births of the other regions. In most cases the declines are negligible or remaining stable just not growing as fast as other regions.

Japanese culture is a bit different and as such are seeing a declining population. As for the myth of “depopulation” it’s just not occurring as the overall rate of birth continues to climb upward for earth as a whole

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes, I was trying to avoid sounding sexist as well but I guess that’s the problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Apparently the population of the world is theorised to stabilize at around 11 billion by the year 2200.

As to problems, well logistics and the disproportionate distribution of power and wealth spring to mind there.

If our respective nations chose to come together and play nice for the correct reasons we could well could end world hunger and poverty in around a decade.

Thing is "they" dudes up their in there ivory towers would have to come down and give up some of there toys.

And that's never going to happen in our lifetime by my estimation.
edit on 20-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The studies I read suggested peak population around 2050-2070 at around 10 billion which then tapers off down below current levels by end of century.

I’ll try and find the links when I get home pal it was quite interesting.

Maybe even try an ATS search for “Grenade peak population” or some other keywords to that effect.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 20/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I think the pertinent point is population numbers are predicted to level out.

Meaning our numbers are not going to incense exponentially.

So we are not going to be standing on one another's heads just yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah, it's funny. All these dictators and genocidal maniacs who want wipe out entire groups of people always fail to see that a very effective way of doing that is to simply make their lives so secure that they don't feel the need to have children to support them in their old age. Get people educated and secure, and it's shocking how quickly they'll stop breeding.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

" Depopulation is happening naturally in the Western world and is not neccessarily a bad thing. "

Is that YOU Bill " Baby Killer " Gates ? .Hmm..

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Depopulation is happening naturally in the Western world and is not neccessarily a bad thing. "

Is that YOU Bill " Baby Killer " Gates ? .Hmm..

Dude, my cover. I tried so hard to blend in and brainwash you folks

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If Japan has a population crises why in most western countries are they are trying to push this woke/feminism agenda?
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I don't think there is much "If" about it HawkEyi.

The demographic crisis is well documented.

With Japan's 2020 census recording a decline of around 800,000 people.

28% of the population are over the age of 65.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join