It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave My Family Alone!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

Every time I saw yours I pictured a hot crazy Asian chick, then you posted your picture and you were a hot crazy Asian chick.

Hot crazy Asian chick pic...or it didn't happen.
edit on 20-9-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was in the member photo thread and also at the Post Office.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hot crazy Asian chick pic...or it didn't happen.

Took it down as I got weird activity on my Linkedin account.
If you must know I look exactly like my Avatar!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A Van with free candy?

I hope the candy distributors are also prepared to educate the crowds about dental hygiene - a lot can happen if you don't brush your teeth at least twice a day properly with a good (expensive) electric toothbrush AND floss!

Flossing can be cumbersome, but there are 'interdental brushes' you can use instead of the string method, so you can do it easily in a more fun way - it's like 'extended brushing' - I recommend it! I could never floss with a string, but doing it with those interdental brushes is actually so much fun, I actually anticipate 'flossing' my teeth every day (twice a day).

Using an electric brush is also fun, because it's so easy and effortless, but yet requires a bit of precision and skill, so you feel you're getting better at it every time you do it. Remember to use proper technique, where you brush the gum area very well, especially the part where tooth meets gum.

I appreciate that at least people get some kind of sustenance for free, but couldn't the candy be substituted for something more healthy anyway? Who benefits from candy besides animal cruelty industry? They have to use EVERY bit of a bloodily and painfully murdered animal's carcass, so they make this thing called 'gelatin' that they make candy out of. Gelatin is made out of bone, bone marrow, and other 'spare bits' that you couldn't sell as food otherwise.

Basically, by eating candy, you are eating animal carcass 'extra bits' - they're FEEDING every single portion of animals' carcasses to you as food, even 'things you would think you can't eat'.

For ethical and health reasons, I would advice against eating candy, no matter how free. You get the same ONLY benefit by eating brown sugar or something - and it's even healthier. It's not necessary healthy to eat sugar (probably unhealthy), but at least it doesn't involve gross bits of a murdered animals' bloody carcass.

Don't be a vampire, don't eat candy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join