It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave My Family Alone!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hadn't seen nor heard from my Sister-In-Law and her husband in a long time (since CV)...even though we live just a few miles away...and have for years. We all used to get together often and were close.

Since we've announced we're moving to Florida...and just, this weekend, sold our house here...my SIL called to meet my wife for lunch to say goodbye.

They met for lunch while I continued getting ready for the big move.

Wife gets back...and fills me in on their lunch chat.

FIRST...
Our sons are not only cousins...but life-long friends...they live minutes from each other and, growing up, have always hung out and competed in Spartan competitions together.

SECOND...
WE (my son's, daughter and wife)...are all UN-"vaxxed"
THEY (SIL, husband and son)...are all "vaxxed".

Wife tells me my SIL and her son have been refusing to see my son because he is UN-"vaxxed"...and says they have been teaming up to pressure him (behind our backs) to get the Jab...or they can't see each other...or be friends any longer.

Wife's jaw dropped when she heard this...and said "It's NOT your place to pressure (blackmail) our son into getting the jab behind our back... and if you are all "vaxxed" WHY are you afraid of our son?"

SIL got angry and said "I'm not talking about this any more with you".

Lunch ends.

BEGIN RANT...

This 'US/THEM' "VAXX" S#!T is really effecting my family...It's turning families against each other...and I blame the media and this administration for stoking the familial division.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm going to sneak into your house at night and give you all a couple jabs. I might even vax you too.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That's sad, but ignorance and crazy has become just as infectious as Covid these days, so it's best to avoid your family until they seek the help and treatment that they need.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I’m currently in illinois right now prepping my father-in-law to move back to Oregon with us. He’s battling cancer and has dementia but recognizes us and we want his remaining time surrounded by family.

My own mother lives just an hour away and refuses to see me because I am unable to get vaxxed.

I honestly feel your frustration.
edit on 17-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus’s beer

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm going to sneak into your house at night and give you all a couple jabs. I might even vax you too.

I'll make sure you have directions to the NEW house.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL, you funny.

Take a look outside...see that van?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sorry you have all that to deal with.
One of the reasons we're moving is to be able to help take care of my mom in Florida.

SHE is also "vaxxed" but welcomes us.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sorry you have all that to deal with.
One of the reasons we're moving is to be able to help take care of my mom in Florida.

SHE is also "vaxxed" but welcomes us.

I was in Illinois 2 months ago when this started and she had no problem then, the constant fear-mongering in the media is driving this, in my opinion.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No offense intended but

We can blame the media and whoever all we want, but it all comes down to common sense.

If you dont have the common sense to see at this point with ALL THE LIES weve been told and all the information out there, that something is WRONG with this vaxx and the whole "pandemic" in general, then no amount of ANYTHING will save you.

You simply cant pour intelligence into people .

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

LOL, you funny.

The white one?...That's you?
I thought, by the way the neighbor's kids kept disappearing inside it, it was just an Ice Cream truck.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"That doesn't taste like vanilla, it's.... salty."

Dude, why... why make me spit my drink..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

--Matthew

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

LOL, you funny.

I thought, by the way the neighbor's kids kept disappearing inside it, it was just an Ice Cream truck.

You're only look at it from one side. On the other side, a bunch of clowns keep piling out !!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

SIL got angry and said "I'm not talking about this any more with you".

I recently asked my son what he thought of the fact that the administration is mandating death jabs for the proles but exempting top level federal operatives from it. That was his exact answer, after s fit of apoplexy induced incoherent shouting of "DONALD TRUMP JANUARY 6 CONSPIRACY THEORIES!"

He simply would not discuss it, said it doesn't matter to him.

I have officially mourned my son.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

There's a valuable Pokémon inside.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The way Auggie talks, if he was actually in that van, kids would go in, but they wouldn't come out, not as kids anyway. Hope you never bought ice cream from that van ...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Welcome to life in the world of truth over facts. No one really knows, so we're all just making our own way.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

LOL, you funny.

No, it's this one!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Instead of a draw bropping moment a polite approach may have averted the resulting negative ending.

"I appreciate your concern and understand your viewpoint but I would politely ask that you don't ask my son to have the vaccine. I do however understand this is a very sensitive subject so it's probably better if we try and disagree amiably."

Problem averted.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My stepdaughter lives in California.
She, too, refuses to get the Jab...even though her husband and his nearby Leftist parents are all enthusiastic jabbers.

Stepdaughter just (two weeks ago) gave birth to my second step-grandson.
Throughout the entire pregnancy, her husband's parents have been pressuring her to get "vaccinated" and, now, to Jab both the newborn and her 2 yr. old.

The parents won't forbid her from seeing them (as they do others whom are UN-"vaxxed")...ONLY because they want to see their grandbabies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join