It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not feel guilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My fellow ATS people,

What a journey this has been thus far. We have been experiencing many different things in life that may have changed the way we conduct ourselves in life. Generally speaking a lot of BS has clouded rationality as a whole. Blame is what I am typing about. Lots of finger pointing about vaccinated or unvaccinated. It has been a constant skirmish about who is right or who is wrong, with no winner in sight. I get it though, people like to feel important or that they have made a difference. It is quite natural for that is what we as humans strive for in life, because it does make one confident. Confidence is what drives us beyond, and from there it becomes a high. We can't get enough of attention, hell the MSM is the biggest culprit. They love the attention. Celebrities love the attention, even the politicians that we so talk about on a daily basis whether it be bad or good love this $hit...They get a kick out of it, everyone that has sold themselves laughs at the common folk. That is all fine and dandy, it doesn't stop me from doing my daily constant grind, nor do I lose sleep over it.

What I do not appreciate is the bombardment of lies that are being pushed around the media. We all know that the internet has evolved into more of a useful tool to spread "DIS"information at the click of a button. I do not get caught up in too much of it, I really don't. I read it, and basically smh. It makes no sense nor should it be taken seriously, but yet it has been taken at face value by the masses. You are literally told something, and immediately it becomes a fact. I cannot speak for others for I do not live your life, but I can say for myself there are much worse things in life than worrying about who is vaccinated and who is not. I suppose some people have forgotten what the definition of living really is. It is a damn shame, because I can see the deterioration of humanity right before my own very eyes. We are not living for ourselves, we are living for others. In this concrete jungle we are nothing but game. We are pawns to the system, and obviously being turned against one another. Stories about death, and how it is the fault of the unvaccinated blows my freaking mind. MSM is hitting the people below the belt, but that is how wars are fought nowadays. Those dirty Jedi mind trick scumbags taking advantage of the weak. They will prevail, and we will succumb to their rule as planned. My only advice is to stay frosty.

I'm Out...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm in on what you say.
I rarely watch any news. I get my dose of reality here on ATS. This site is full of sunshine on a rainy day.
If one prays for wisdom, it does come. I think it allows one to feel the " inner wits " of our insight on life at a certain age. What age, I don't know, but the wisdom comes with knowledge that we have to work on to understand it.

The light of happiness in our heart must never turn to darkness. MIM

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

As humans we shouldn't lose sight of what is important. I always felt that lending a helping hand to someone who is down, and to get them back on their feet was the greatest accomplishment ever. Literally the fundamentals of the golden rule have been flushed down the toilet. Though it isn't too late to get back on track.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

Guilt, no.

Pity for those who just accept the narrative, yea.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
a reply to: musicismagic

As humans we shouldn't lose sight of what is important. I always felt that lending a helping hand to someone who is down, and to get them back on their feet was the greatest accomplishment ever. Literally the fundamentals of the golden rule have been flushed down the toilet. Though it isn't too late to get back on track.

I helped a lady that was stuck in a river bed. That week I played the lottery.... and I made her happy and her friends.
edit on 0900000006312021-09-17T00:31:06-05:00310609am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

Confidence is what drives us beyond, and from there it becomes a high.

I don't know who 'us' is, but count me out. I am not driven by 'confidence', not 'beyond' or anywhere else. I don't have confidence, but I can still live, create, and strive to be as good a human being as I can be. Instead of such concepts, maybe we should appreciate, worship and aim for 'compassion' and 'caring for others'? Just an idea.

Also, what is this 'beyond' you talk about? It's rather vague, especially for using it a place to go somewhere else from, as if it's a fact. So, if Yoda said: 'Confidence leads to beyond. Beyond leads to high.', would it make any more sense than what he said in the prequels?

I can only guess that you possibly might mean that confident people get some kind of high from being confident, so it can become a trap in the form of an illusion-based vicious cycle that feeds itself. I don't know if it works like that, though. This 'beyond' would really need an explanation for anyone to understand what you're talking about.

Let's just skip it altogether and just say that confident people are basically on drugs, because they're in the state of 'being high' caused by their confidence. This kind of 'high' can then blind them and they can't see even obvious things, because they don't want to let go of the 'high' they have.

I don't know.. in my opinion, 'confidence' doesn't really mean much, it's a quality that triggers a reproductive reaction in female bodies, but from a human perspective, humility seems more valuable quality than confidence.

top topics

join