It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either everyone gets vaxxed or the world will have to be burned to the ground.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's what it looks like to me. Either get vaxxed or they are going to make us burn down the cities and start massive global civil wars. Take it or leave it. Covid will never go away. The variants will never stop until everyone is vaxxed. No debate.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Want to bet that even if everyone gets vaccinated that the variants will never stop and COVID will never go away ? No real debate here either

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That's their plan Z and panick button.. the elites can't bare the thought of losing control and would prefer to hit the self destruct button...
edit on 16-9-2021 by wlee48868 because: Edit

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You're saying, then, that we simply must choose how we are to die. Let the world burn - I won't take the vax. I would accept a bullet first.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

They will burn it to the ground regardless, to Build Back Better...in their dystopian technocratic vision. The vax will morph into daily soma to ease the trauma of the 'Brave New World'...9/11 was phase 1 and we're now in phase 2 of a global revolution that will continue for next several years to meet their Agenda 2030 goals, no matter the cost.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
That's what it looks like to me. Either get vaxxed or they are going to make us burn down the cities and start massive global civil wars. Take it or leave it. Covid will never go away. The variants will never stop until everyone is vaxxed. No debate.

I keep asking these Branch Covidians to stop moving the goal post. We literally went from 15 days to flatten the curve to you can't work or leave your home if you aren't vaccinated.

I just want to know what metric would make them go back to their normal lives and stop worrying about Covid.

Would they go back to normal if the typical annual Covid deaths are no worse than regular flu season?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Nope. There are always many options for any situation presented. The world will not burn for a long time & it will be a slow burn. Covid just isn't it though sorry, this is very small compared to what will happen in the next 50 years.

The mass has already decided that vaccines are the way to go. Sure some might object, not a big enough army to change any laws or configuration of our future though. Those who haven't got vaccinated are all talk anyway. They have been, are & will kuntinyou to be because they know they have not enough support to change anything so the mindset is why take action?.

Most people are youtube poloticians now, not warriors. That in itself enough proof that noone can actually do war properly, just debate about it. So many are distracted about being a better talker for issues, not many care if they could best the person next to them in hand to hand or weaponized combat. I train everyday to be a better warrior, everyday. As I have seen, some train sometimes to be kool or have fun but mostly only care about being right in a conversation.

I do not condone violence, being aware it is inevitable at some point in ones life if only but once is ohkay with me though to make sure you will win. That is why people own guns, that is the whole point of guns. Anyone can own a gun & use it though. Not many nowadays can actually defend themselves accordingly to the situation at hand though.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Scary how much they are rushing this vax! Im hearing more and more stories about vaxxed people getting ill or even dying!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Going to make us burn? How will they achieve that?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
That's their plan Z and panick button.. the elites can't bare the thought of losing control and would prefer to hit the self destruct button...

I've said this for ages. They are absolute, irresolute nihilists. There are two reasons that they're rather burn it all down than lose.

One is that this is simply their world-view, their philosophy. It is the ultimate extension of Nietzsche's übermensch. And Nietzsche himself said that the end of his own philosophy would be the destruction of all. things.

Second, these people are so wicked that if they ever do lose and the world find out what the really are and what they've done, it'll be tar and feather and gallows time, and they know it.

This is a spiritual thing. They are servants of their master, "the prince of the power of the air," and that demon's drive is to destroy what the Creator has made. Evil is being given the opportunity to show itself for what it is so that creation will have no excuse.

Fear not, redemption draweth nigh. All of the sufferings if this present age are not worthy to be compared with the glory that will be revealed ...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Going to make us burn? How will they achieve that?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hold the line...the number of unvaccinated will soon start growing. A lot of people do not want a third jab.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Nice. How did they plan on enforcing 100% vax in the first place? I read last week on Milit ary dot com that lawmakers amended the NDA (defense budget) to provide protection from dishonorable discharge to those in the military who do not wish to be vaccinated. When the army of ballerinas arrives at my home on unicorns fueled by rainbows I assure everyone I will still not accept their jab.

edit on 16-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If they want a civil war then they better have a lot of bullets. Regardless of what the stolen election would say, or what the "majority" in the large metro areas would imply there are a whole lot of people inAmerica that will fight yo the death before they accept what the current regime is pushing.

We just surrendered to a bunch of goat herders in Afghanistan, can you imagine the resistance that 13+ million combat vets combined with the rest of conservative society could accomplish?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

Retired combat vets, many of whom have PTSD to boot. Does not sound good.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth
A star for training. After being robbed at knife point(I'm in upstate NY cc permits are hens teeth.) I started with hand to hand, situational awareness and melee training at least 4 times a week.(better than nothing. Hopefully I wont find myself in that situation again. If I do I will be able to handle it.much better, or avoid it before it happens.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I smoke and have more than a few lighters.

ready? set? . . . GO!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

No until COVID is eradicated. C'mon now doncha get it?
Which will be never.....

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Even if it does go away, I don't think the vaccine passports will. But, it's also seemingly unlikely for it to go away.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Guess the world will burn then. Can it start with CA?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join