It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You think the Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

mRNA is very fragile and should degrade in the body within a few days. After injection into the muscle, the muscle cells make spike proteins, and break the mRNA up into what they say are harmless pieces. They are supposed to stay in the muscle where they were injected and the local lymph nodes. That's the theory anyway.

The vaccines were very effective with the original sars2. They are less effective against delta. They are also very leaky with the delta variant and I think that is going to cause an even worse variant.

edit on 16 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

My niece had it. She was not vaccinated. Her symptoms were very mild. She said at first she thought it was just hay fever, but when she was tested, she found out it was COVID. She said the worse was over after 3 days, and the rest lingered for about 10 days, but remained very mild. Her husband never left her side, even continued to sleep in the same bed with her. He has not had it yet.

There is no way they can honestly tell anyone if they are going to get it, and there is no way they can guarantee what their symptoms will be. It is strictly a crap shoot.

Some people prefer to roll the dice, some feel they have better odds with the vaccine. There is no way any one can guarantee the outcome of either choice.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The flu mutates all the time, they design the flu vaccines to meet the expected way the viruses will mutate. Half of the vaccine choices are not effective with the flu vaccine, offering little protection, often fifty percent efficency...a quadravent vaccine has four types it protects against, if two fail it is fifty percent effective. That is why sometimes the flu shot does not give you any protection to a flu virus, like a specific type of avian flu that is just a tad different than what they designed it for which makes it pretty worthless because they made the wrong choice as to what was going to happen.

Now the covid is only one strain of vaccine, and it is not really that effective in many people, but it does protect people from getting covid from the virus it was designed from because of a buffering effect. Trouble is the Delta is faster replicating and the dampening effect does not work well if the virus increases too quickly. It still dampens the it turns covid part, but not as good as with the designed variants. So basically the mRNA vaccines are probably less than fifty percent effective now but still maybe protect some where in the seventy-ish percentile from getting covid evolving from the virus from Delta. If it replicates fast, then the vaccine protection is reduced because just one section of the spike protein is used.

I personally do not think that at least the mRNA vaccines are that good, and they have too many side effects to treat most of the population without causing the recipients harm. Even though I can't take it, I still question if the vaccines for this could be worse than the disease for many people. I have never seen so much deceit spread by the health agencies in this country in the past, You cannot trust anything they say anymore, their propaganda is not science.
edit on 16-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Actually, the mRNA degrading in a few days is dependent on the enzymes in the body being adequate. It can last for a long time in some people who have either genetic or even temporary lowered enzymes being made by the body. I think some of those enzymes would be in the P450 class, but a deficiency in other enzymes that destroy the particles could be out of that class. Most are made in the liver, but some are created in the pancreas. So a temporary problem in those organs can cause a longer lived viral particle life. That is why they split the vaccine in half to make sure to lower the incidences of it happening.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

More kids 0 to 17 years old died of flu in 2019 than did Covid in 2020. In fact, you can go back more than a decade and see pediatric flu deaths

Heard a blurb few days ago that said more kids died in car accidents last year than from covid.

Like you said people keep 24 hr news on and the programming will eventually get you.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Heard a doctor say he is noticing that the vaccine is diminishing the bodies ability to produce killer T cells that fight all kinds of viruses. He also said he is seeing a large uptick in latent viruses like Herpes, Shingles, etc Basically the immune system is being compromised!
reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I just go by the real world examples I see. My aunt never got Covid for over a year. She then got vaccinated for work and has repeatedly gotten Covid since. 3 times to be exact. The jab seems to have destroyed her immune system.

Its almost like these vax problary make the immune system weaker.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

It's a scam, just like the swine flu jab. The real virus is the media. The media has basically shouted "Fire" and is stocking it. The panic has killed more people than the seasonal flu. If they were honest all they had to say was it's a bad flu season take precautions. This is about something else.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Covid does not give the same symptoms in all, most of the people infected in the US do not even get symptoms even without the jab, if covid was such a killer, the bodies would have been piling out in the streets and in homes waiting to be picked up since covid campaign started.

It never happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Flu have a record of killing more children than covid, yes flu infect children and is can be deadly to them.

Even with the flu jab.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think they were never effective at all. It's the most commonly reported adverse effect after full vaccination.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

The vaccine for SARS original virus was no effective soo it failed the testing and further development was halted as the original SARS was no contagious enough to be a danger to humanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think many can agree that since the jab started covid cases went off the roof, something to think about.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If we actually had a real pandemic the average death rates would have spiked. The real problem is how badly hit will people's immune systems be hit for the coming winter months.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I totally agree, that's why I never took the offer of the jab.
I still don't understand how you can shut the world down for a flu??

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It was all about power and greed, look how factious our own government has become.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I just want to clarify that I was talking about the first strain of covid19 when I said original sars2.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I had covid in April 2021.
My job is requiring vaccination, so I got the first Pfizer jab Wednesday and got sick as a dog. Just beginning to feel a little normal now.

If I find out that the jab ruined my immunity, I am going to be justifiably pissed off.

Justifiably pissed off? You just described AIDS.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Do You think the Covid Vaccines stay in your system for a long time?

If so why do you think the vaccines are going down in efficacy after a few months?

No. The Covid Vaccine does not stay in your system for a long time, because it is not a real viral vaccine.

A real viral vaccine is made by taking a weakened form of a virus or a dead virus and injecting it into the body to make the immune system build up immunity to it. As a result the immune systems immunity is retained in memory t-cells to last your whole life. This is how MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella) vaccine is done, giving life-long immunity thru memory t-cells to the dead or weakened viruses.

Covid vaccine is a sloppy shortcut. They only take the Covid spike protein and not the whole virus. They put the Covid spike protein into other viruses like adenoviruses and inject people with it. Then they expect your immune system to release a protein to destroy the Covid spike protein that you were injected with.

But that's not real immunity. And the human immune system is not just as simple as proteins. If all it took were proteins to kill Covid, then there would be a protein-pill on the market to kill Covid.

What is happening is that the human immune system destroys the protein but the memory t-cells are only remembering to attack the adenovirus with the abnormal protein. That's not the same as a real viral vaccine.

The human immune system responds differently to a virus versus an abnormal protein. When the immune system fights off a whole virus, weakened virus or a dead virus, the memory t-cells remember all components of the invader and not just proteins.

But when the human immune system encounters an abnormal protein that does not belong in the body, the immune sysrem destroys every cell, every neuron, even the myelin sheaths of neurons infected with the abnormal protein. If the abnormal protein gets into liver tissue or lung tissue, the immune system will destroy all tissue infected with the abnormal protein.

So Covid vaccine is simply injecting the Covid spike protein (an abnormal protein) inside another virus into the human body. Then the human immune system destroys all cells, all neurons and all tissue that the abnormal protein infects. Point blank, people needs those cells and people need the destroyed tissues.

It is a sloppy shortcut. It does not last. It's not true immunity to a virus. And obviously the memory t-cells don't destroy Covid just because people were injected with an abnormal protein.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I think the vaccines are bull#

and they are making us unhealthy and weak , I think they are designed to steal our wealth and our health

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join