It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end game from a funeral director

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I saw what you did! Good one!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

I will try and suggest the reason, The Vaccine is still a trial until 2023 on the site Trials Gov.org. Somewhere it said that there are three strengths of vaccine and placebo being used. 10.20.and 30. A country like Israel set up by the ruler of Earth Rothchilde might not like it demolished. So they get a placebo or a ten. Same with NZ . But other places, not that loved get a thirty. So some demographics report a lot of bad effects and others hardly any.?

Please provide proof that there are different strengths of vaccine currently being administered.

NZ had a vaccine related death and our government admitted it, even with our small population and poor coverage of vaccinations. That to me sounds like they are very probably being painfully honest.

The thing is, why would I trust what someone says on a social media site? Especially when so many misrepresent their credentials so obviously by saying things that show they barely got through high school?

edit on 16/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
I've only been back for a few days and already see Bitchute is a hoax and disinformation site.

I gave you a star because I thought your post was sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: anonentity

Right. clinicaltrials.gov

What I'd like to know is what happened to the Ivermectin Nasal Spray Trial that was due to start September LAST YEAR?

Linkinasalsprayification

It said "not yet recruiting". For the study to proceed, it must recruit participants.

I would suggest that this study was proposed, but the person who was to have run the study, didn't.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You said it way better than i could bravo! There has been a few times I am like do you know wher you are. I have been a conspiracy theorist for a long time, i have weeded out what i consider to be extremely outlandish and what not. Now I am just shocked that people are starting to say yeah maybe we are all not crazy because some people are starting to see what i see and they are questioning what's going on. I find that to be positive, I am just upset because I feel we shouldn't have to live this way, why can't we still be discussing ET visits and what not, instead of crazy, power hungry assholes who want to kill us all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join