It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end game from a funeral director

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The whistleblower, funeral director talks to his Aussie mate. They compare notes and consider that the death rate only went up after the Jabs. Logically he maintains that Delta is the jab. When the vaccine truck went through the death rate went through the roof.He was conned into doing a job in a full hazmat suit, but since he has been stating what he is seeing they are no longer interested. He thinks the internment camps will be used for full on Nazi style final solution. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here they charge up an leg when they cremate a body with covid. Not sure of the cost because it will vary on the type of Buddha formalities and will vary throughout the country.

In other words its a bitch to die here of Covid.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've only been back for a few days and already see Bitchute is a hoax and disinformation site.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Theres at least one funeral director who is a member here.

Can’t remember the handle but I know someone has posted professing that occupation.

Hopefully they stop by here and post their thoughts and experiences with this aspect of our collective circumstances.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Hopes and wishes.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Bitchute is just a platform for posting videos. Just like YouTube. There are many many mainstream channels that are on YouTube and also on Bitchute. People post their videos on both to expand their reach and to avoid YouTube censorship. If you search for any topic, you will find videos on bitchute about it. Like even make-up or hairstyling or teaching tricks to your dog, literally just any topic under the sun. Some people view it as negative because there is very little censorship on bitchute.

Bitchute is not a hoax site. It is a video hosting platform the same as YouTube, just with less censorship.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Ok then, who benefits from going to the trouble of posting a vid. For no financial gain whatsoever.? Youtube I understand simply because the more views you get the more you make until you are demonetized for "Bad speak" The vids I post are unsolicited reports from concerned people just reporting what they see. Just because it's not what you want to hear does not make it a hoax.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
I've only been back for a few days and already see Bitchute is a hoax and disinformation site.

You have to know what to look for but yes, it's mainly entertainment. It's better than the real news though. All that is disinfo and lies. Russiagate lasted 3 years. All a hoax by the mainstream news. Mainstream called Hunter's laptop a hoax. It was real as it gets. Mainstream gets angry at the unvaxxed but say nothing about 10's of thousand unxaxxed illegal aliens crossing...meh.

So which is disinfo again?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes, You are right. I get my information from CNN and MSNBC. Those have a proven track record. Theses people on this thread are silly. I agree with you. We are safe aren't we?

getyarn.io...
edit on 15-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Very little censorship?! Oh no. We cant have that. Hoax site!!! Hoax site!!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You people crack me up! I don't think you impress anybody here. People like you are so conditioned (i e. brainwashed) to accept as truth only what the state-controlled propaganda outlets spew that the idea of a place where the free exchange of ideas is permitted and people are allowed to think and decide for themselves absolutely terrifies you.

Your want to see some real "hoax and disinformation sites?" Here, I'll point you to some:

CNN.com
MSNBC.com
Google.com
Foxnews.com

There, that's a good start.

Now, let's not let the troll distract from the point of this thread. I'm going to watch the video and will leave further comments if I have any.
:
edit on 2021 9 15 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Absolutely those that want a shot, please just go get one. Grandad Fauci and Uncle Bill have my best interest at heart. They haven't done a lot for me over the years but they are really going that extra mile now to keep me safe from an illness that really does kill a lot of people It was as high as eight in a million last time I looked.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I like bitchute because there are videos on very controversial subjects and documentaries that have been banned by mainstream and all kinds of really interesting stuff. If you like learning different viewpoints and different information about topics that people are not supposed to talk about.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I like bitchute because there are videos on very controversial subjects and documentaries that have been banned by mainstream and all kinds of really interesting stuff. If you like learning different viewpoints and different information about topics that people are not supposed to talk about.

Almost seems like we live in 1960s USSR.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You seem to have been gone for a few decades if you only trust government vetted websites.

I'm sorry... what are you doing on a conspiracy site?

Rational people look at ALL sources of information and vet them, then make a decision.

Sheep just follow what they are told.

I'll translate what I just said to you so you can understand it...

BaaAAaahhHh.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeh sometimes its best just to get the # out and leave them to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Almost seems like we live in 1960s USSR.

They had more freedom of speech and a better underground movement of citizens trying to get the word out than we in the US do now.

Because they already knew what Communism cost them personally...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There you are!

Keep your backpack ready!

Chits getting real

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Really?

In Israel, despite vaccinations, the number of cases has risen to nearly the peak it was at before vaccinations.

Yet the death rate has reduced to less than half of what it was back at the peak before vaccinations.

So, if the vaccination is causing these deaths, why is it reducing relative to the number of cases of COVID-19?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That's why I like it. I know what the main outlets say. I want to hear what the censored have to say. Take for example the CCP. Everyone knows their position on the Falun Gong but if you want to here the Falun Gong position on the CCP? Or Biden looking at his watch as the Military deceased were rolled out. Main outlets said it didn't happen. Bitchite however shows the whole video, time stamped proving he absolutely did. More than once. Same with Hunter's laptop and the newer video of Hunter discussing another laptop stolen. Absolutely won't find that anywhere else because it's BANNED.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Really?

In Israel, despite vaccinations, the number of cases has risen to nearly the peak it was at before vaccinations.

Yet the death rate has reduced to less than half of what it was back at the peak before vaccinations.

So, if the vaccination is causing these deaths, why is it reducing relative to the number of cases of COVID-19?

A Jewish friend of mine just wished me: G’mar chatima tova

May you be sealed in the Book of Life. Think about that for a minute

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join