It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Some are now saying Trump is complicit. Just tossing that into the ring for observation purposes.

Didn't they say the first arrest would shock the world? It would likely be someone we thought was "on our side".

edit on 14-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA
Interesting how Catherine stood in the Queen's place on the balcony of the foreign office with Camilla to her right and Sophie Wessex on her left. Camilla will be next Queen of England (even if she opts not to take that title).
Noted was Andrew's absence .... but no surprise there. No surprise that Harry wasn't there too.
Looking at the 'visuals', I think there are moves afoot and not all is well with the House of Windsor.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Or maybe even FOR Kamalla? It's how I read it. Somebody telling her publicly...not telling ya!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I enjoy your commentary re: the Royals.

I think you're correct about something being awry in their house.

Cheers
edit on 14-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

You know both of them have the same middle name?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

That comes under the doctor's code "Smarter than me"!

Read that backwards. But I realize if I may paraphrase, you mean that was code for
"Damn, this patient is smarter than I on this subject. He is such the ass for correcting me!"

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: YippiKyAA

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween?

What type of hat did he wear? It looked like a dark Gray hat in every way. He was in that in between land of being a bad guy and taking out a bad Law officer who ruled like a mini god in that town. A murderer in his on right getting Justice served for his own crimes. Based on pieces of true stories I would think.

edit on 14-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Comparison is not new

13 years ago this vid was made - December 16, 2007

Britney Spears & Marilyn Monroe

edit on 11142021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An odd addition to the rumour mill from Military Events telegram, at 12:03 gmt today:

đź’˘Kamala Harris: I can not disclose and provide information about what is happening. But all I can say is that I am very worried.

It's not clear whether the quote is about Kamala, or by Kamala...

Harris and Buttigieg under the spotlight amid uncertainty over Biden’s future

PANIC in DC perhaps !

.......The prospect of former president Donald Trump making another White House bid has put Democrats increasingly on edge, sharpening their scrutiny of Buttigieg and Harris. Aides to both officials said they are focused on doing their jobs and that the two have a good relationship. Buttigieg was Harris’s debate preparation partner in last year’s general election, and their spouses have become friends.....

“I expect [Biden] to run again,” said Steve Westly, a California investor and top Biden fundraiser in 2020. “If he doesn’t, I think Harris is clearly the favorite. But I think we’ve got a deep bench. I think people like Secretary Buttigieg. … He now has additional seasoning in a position as secretary of transportation, with a national profile.”

edit on 11142021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you!
I also noticed (been watching the Remembrance Sunday since I was a small child, over 5 decades) that the looks on ALL the Royal Family's faces today (and the vibe I was picking up) were.... worried, tense, concerned, wished they weren't there, as opposed to focused, calm, respectful, honouring, in past years. It is the Royal family that hold our collective thoughts on our memorials together.
In fairness to the Queen, in the last 12 months her favourite son's disgrace is snowballing, her grandson and wife have turned into completely lose cannon's and she has lost her lifelong partner who was her strength. Not many 95 year olds still work and have to carry such heavy burdens and stresses which ultimately land on the doorstep of the House of Windsor as the Queen does.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry in advance, but I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I'm going to be all over the place in this post.

For the post on "died suddenly," the best way to see this is using Google Trends (where it just hit 100). You can even see interest by location if you go to their site.

Bigger:

I've been thinking about weather manipulation a lot too. Like why would you evaporate water into the sky at a datacenter instead of building a reclamation system? And why would you build a data center in a hot area with insufficient water? The whole thing is illogical unless there is another reason. But I also wouldn't use military planes to do cloud seeding. At this point, I would manipulate the commercial fuel supply and put additives in the fuel in specific regions. Then you have the commercial planes do all the work for you as they fly in specific areas, and nobody is the wiser. As I say this, I am staring out the window at the typical all-white sky (100% cloud cover, the usual these days).

Also, time is definitely doing something weird. I was watching a digital clock yesterday and it the blinking it does each second was going twice as fast. I kept watching it trying to time it myself to see if it was two blinks a second, and it slowed back down.

Some other things I have been watching; computer technology. I built a computer not even a year ago with a 10th generation Intel processor. Now we have 12th generation processors. Tons of bugs with them. AMD new processors. Tons of bugs. Windows 11 coming out. You guessed it. Tons of bugs. Why? What's the rush? Also, I saw something interesting on my own computer that I've never seen before; I've built my own computers for decades btw. The fan on the power supply stopped working. Reboot, no change. I fully powered the whole thing down and drained the power. Powered it back on, totally fine. That indicates to me that the internal fan controller (it has a variable speed fan) more or less needed a reboot. I've never seen that on such a simple little device. Makes me wonder about potential issues from the solar activity.

Also, I've noticed an increase in car fires and broken down tractor trailers on Interstate 95. Like, a huge increase. Seems a bit odd with all the freight containers stuck on the docks. You would think there would be less.

Back to the solar activity, I'm convinced the real reason for climate change is the axis of the earth. I can see it every day. The days are longer in the summer and shorter in the winter (our dark winter). The axis is definitely different in relation to the sun. Now factor in that average temperatures are from populated areas, not the now non-existent North pole, and Antarctica, so on average it would make sense that temperatures are up in the summer. When Antarctica thaws because the coldest areas move along with the axis, all heck is going to break loose.

And the JFK file release issue. Obviously somebody is alive that Trump expected would die before now. The Queen? Jimmy Carter? Somebody is alive that won't be when the files are released. And I'm thinking you will find out Marilyn Monroe was working for the CIA (and killed by the CIA).

A little about President Trump; I really like him, but everything he puts in his official statements is irrelevant to us here. It's like comms for the blind. And how are there still Apprentice (tv show) lawsuits? Another interesting Apprentice fact; you can only get Season 1 on disc in the US. None of the other seasons. I think some of them may exist in other regions, but they are difficult to get. 2004 was when the first season came out. How much money do you think they missed out on from not releasing it on disc? Does that make even a tiny bit of sense?

Ok, my last topic; dreams again. I've had a three interesting dreams recently. The first one was about a deep state data center. Another involved receiving a coin from a sociopath ex-coworker, and last night I had another dream about taking all the hard drives from a deep state data center. But the last part of the dream is the most concerning; the deep state was trying to aerosolize the vaccine. If they pull that off, we're in a lot of trouble.
edit on 11/14/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

New Pool

Mars theme, beyond the "moon" to uncharted territory?

Unrelated.

The sun today is beyond bright, there is an intensity I've not seen before. Dark to Brighter it would seem.

Unrelated.

Here's what's going on with Bannon. The goons are so effing panicked they believe that Steve is the THEEEE insider and they can get information from him on DJT. What's funny about this is they tried it already. They only have one playbook, and at this point the page is torn, coffee stained and reads "arrest random... info,, but.. wrong,, ending."

The problem in the end is they cannot be sure whatever Steve, or anyone else, has it is at all accurate. So the information is as good as useless anyway. We're in endgame, if this is their endgame they have serious problems. 1-6 isn't the holy grail, they should have abandoned this 6 months ago, but they are so effing stupid they really think this is it, the grail of FF's to shine above all that came before. Consider this, if we get to 2024, if, the idiots that they trot out will make 1-6 their centerpiece.
edit on 14-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
When does a bird sing? When someone tries to silence it.

Youtube -La Palma Earthquakes Not Reported By USGS...compliments of Matt Bowler.

I followed his suggestion and watched the USGS earthquake reporting system and world wide map to verify if what he was saying was indeed true.
And it is.

Considering that La Palma is an active volcanic eruption with numerous earthquakes happening and the USGS has only recorded and plotted one 4.6 earthquake on the map from October 26th makes one wonder why.

In the past 7 days there have been two earthquakes at 5.0 and above, 5 at 4 + 5, 135 at 3+4, 279 at 2 + 3. However there have been many more earlier but crickets.

They plot other countries earthquake data and not just 5.0 and above but zip about La Palma.

Fog of War time:
Two reasons come to mind. One they don't want the public to know because of the reality of a potential tsunami hitting the east coast or they are deliberately leaving the data off hoping to fuel speculation that there is indeed an issue. Avoid panic or create panic through uncertainty.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -
Meanwhile USGS has immediately posted two earthquakes in Iran of 6.4 and 6.3 at Bandar Abbas port in the last couple of hours.
"This has happened a day after a senior deputy of the Tehran Municipality announced a large cemetery to be prepared for earthquake victims from a potential earthquake in Tehran."

www.aljazeera.com>news>2021/11/14>two

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I saw that earlier this morning and people were speculating that we were headed to mars. The moon is the wrong shape, too round and the other moon is missing although it may be hidden behind the planet.

This Phrase comes back again "I can't breathe". The astronauts have to wear suits and helmets because they cannot breathe.
I have been speculating for awhile now that the visitors cannot breathe our oxygen so they would have to wear suits and helmets or whatever they have developed.

Pool had posted awhile ago of two astronauts in a field of flowers. Our flowers, so if from here they would not need help breathing and skin protection.

Just some thoughts but still I am wondering. Remember Pool is the mirror opposite so it is not us going somewhere it is someone else coming here.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes I know, strange times we're in.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Sorry in advance, but I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I'm going to be all over the place in this post.

For the post on "died suddenly," the best way to see this is using Google Trends (where it just hit 100). You can even see interest by location if you go to their site.

Bigger:

I was wondering about a simple tool to graph that over time. Thanks!

Ok, my last topic; dreams again. I've had a three interesting dreams recently. The first one was about a deep state data center. Another involved receiving a coin from a sociopath ex-coworker, and last night I had another dream about taking all the hard drives from a deep state data center. But the last part of the dream is the most concerning; the deep state was trying to aerosolize the vaccine. If they pull that off, we're in a lot of trouble.

Think about chem-trails and all the chemical air pollutants the past decades. They are already experimenting on GMO vaccine foods. Some call it Geo-engineered transhumanism occurring over time, generations.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yup, I never paid attention to celebs until now. I'm sure it all goes back to Babylon though MT. I've read that they put us in stasis and took over our "avatars" to control. Now we're about to wake up.

edit on 14-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Archillect twitter -

"FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT reposted from 10 hours ago.

"No Guide"

Also following the intense sun theme a chem trail plane blurring the sun.
A Pool connection to a place with red hued earth.

And a circle with triangles with the words. satan, levathan, belfegor.

Seems we are getting close to convergence.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Britney Spears is Snow White
"Just hours before the police were summoned to her home, Britney Spears checked into the Beverly Hills Hotel, under the name “Snow White” yesterday afternoon."

www.justjared.com...

FYI
Cheers

A week before president Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before president Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

I think Britney Spears herself is just another shiny distraction from the emails that pertain to something much deeper, darker and what was the context in which "snow white" was used? Why did Britney post an apple on her Instagram?

Q used the term “Snow White” 33 times.
"Snow White utilized/activated to silence."
Pertaining to CIA’s Super Computers to child trafficking to Hillary to Saudi Arabia.

"Hillary Clinton keeps getting cast as Snow White, and her Democratic rivals as the seven dwarfs." Article has since been removed.

After all, celebs are a tool for globalist narratives, mirrored & inverted and some make a "Great Narrative"...

“We are here to develop the great narrative, a story for the future”
— Klaus Schwab, Great Narrative Meeting, 2021

According to Schwab, there are three obstacles in the globalists’ way of shaping humanity’s future :

- People have become much more self-centered, and to a certain extent, egoistic. In such a situation it is much more difficult to create a compromise because shaping the future, designing the future usually needs a common will of the people.

- We all have become so much crisis-focused with the pandemic.

- The world has become so complex. Simple solutions to complex problems do not suffice anymore.

On the complexity of the world, Schwab added, “You have today, not anymore separation between social, political, technological, ecological — it’s all interwoven.

“It’s very difficult in such a situation to really bring everybody together and to imagine and to design the future.”
The Great Oz

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pool...

Bezos also said that he believes that high-tech colonies in space are more viable than any attempt to start new life on another planet, namely Mars, in reference to Elon Musk’s plan, whose commercial space venture SpaceX rivals Blue Origin.

The population of slaves will not be allowed to RETURN to Mars with their owners. But, they will pay for it, build the systems and support it, and then be euthanized. To think otherwise is beyond foolish, foolish to the level beyond all comprehension to me. As there is ZERO evidence that any slave has ever benefited from serving their King Queen or owner, none but there are hundreds of millions of graves for those who supported said ghouls under the delusion said ghouls cared about them but in the end executed them.

How many Kings Queens leader ghouls raised taxes to pay off gambling debts? How many used their slaves to war with another to get some booty the never bothered to share? How many lives, lands and children were "traded" for adreno, slaves and worse?

To date, at best if it were true, a HANDFUL of people went to the moon and space, but no slaves. Handful, more people were hit by lighting this year. The odds of a slave going somewhere cool is less then zero.

And no, they are not going back to Mars at all, the escape is impossible now, this is them wanting the population to enthusiastically create and escape reality for THEM by using the PR Machine, but no, not happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join