It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Japanese Covid Pregnant Lady gives birth, this is absolutely crazy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If this had happened to my wife while pregnant she and my son would have died his melon was off the charts for germany in size, her Hips could not have adjusted to pass it he would have been stuck and certainly would have killed 1 possibly 2.

So to people trivializing this thank god you didnt have to go through this I cannot imagine her grief at this moment, sad thing to read.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

See I understand as EMT you are kind of used to it, and you need to probably to function correctly. I also understand your reasoning, but like ketsuko wrote, we live in modern times and even then I tell you, doctors miss out on things.

Human error, it happens. That leads to very real consequences like with the case in the OP or the other case, if both are different. I was inside a hospital and it was still critical. Downplaying birth labor and all that comes with it, is what was wrong in my opinion, had plenty of it and so I think has any other mother except a few lucky exceptions.

www.youtube.com...
Now imagine that for way more than a day, these guys could laugh because they knew they could opt out and leave any time. It wasn't about the consequences, the newborn or anything like that.

edit on 15.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: musicismagic

I am not reading farther.

For 100,000's years...women have babies. No matter what.

Infirm, diseased, handicapped, disabled..different. Cavewomen had no hospitals. Yet here we are.

No matter...she was gonna deliver it. I guarantee it.

No question. And thru millennia...she did not need...to have one to deliver.

Best

Do you have any idea of how many people lost many babies at birth before medical care?

My niece had her baby at a birthing house because of $$ no doctors and no medical apparatus, the baby was strangling at birth with no oxygen tent or help she was handicapped and brain damaged for life.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Didn't always have tents, vents, tubes n cubes, rt? Woman will still have babies. Always.

Before and after...and in spite of...medical attendants, facilities, physicians, midwives, medicine men....

Life...continues.

Blessed. Life threatened, Healthy, not so healthy, normal, birth defects...etc, etc...regardless...as always..

Lack of care or available help....yes, life n death...

has never kept a birth canal closed once crowning...

We can't stop life...

* Respectfully: You could have had a midwife, med nurse, friend or neighbor in attendance when no med pros available. That would've helped...even a little to stave off ..what now, has become your nieces reality...what in this case was inevitable. You are correct.

So sorry for both of your loss...God Bless

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Used to it? Never!

In training ...we learn perspective. Observe it. Everywhere. Everyday. Everything.

It's not were jaded or uncaring...it's just us steeling ourselves against the world. We care. We really do.

But, mask n vax n mandates n...just do what's best for you. We don't care. We really can't.

We treat without reservation, little judgment...and doctors?

Kick their asses off their pedestals...many of them have dishes and dirty clothes, unpaid bills, weird social or nonexistent lives outside...

And a "doctor" isn't supposed to live like that? Why not? They are like us...

Sooo...pedestals. Kick em out from under them.They are no different than us....

In fact? I think many of us all are better informed in better socio, economic, news and life doings...

Then docs are....they aren't Demi-gods....and still...life continues to try...

edit on 09213430America/ChicagoThu, 16 Sep 2021 09:32:34 -050032202100000034 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 09212130America/ChicagoThu, 16 Sep 2021 09:35:21 -050035202100000021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: musicismagic

What happened to Hippocratic oath?

Hasn't been a thing for a loooong time...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Doesn't Amazon deliver? I'm truly incredulous at the effects of covidmania. People who should be professional and unafraid act like little kids at their first haunted house.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join