It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor in leaked video says hospital’s COVID-19 message should be ‘more scary for the public’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
(i had to truncate and change a bit the original title because it is too long.)

A doctor in a leaked video told colleagues that their North Carolina hospital’s COVID-19 messaging needs to be “more scary for the public” — and even should go so far as to tell people “you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re gonna die.”

Dr. Mary Rudyk also proposed to colleagues in the Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center internal video that “post-COVID” patients — those who test negative for the virus after initially testing positive — should be included in the hospital’s COVID-19 case count, WECT-TV reported.

The leaked video starts with Carolyn Fisher, director of marketing, going over what information the Wilmington hospital provides in regard to COVID-19 numbers — and mentioning the percentage of unvaccinated hospitalizations, the station said.

Rudyk — who previously served as NHRMC’s chief of medical staff, WECT noted — then said the hospital’s COVID-19 messaging needs to be “completely a little bit more scary for the public.”

Rudyk also asked how the hospital could include “post-COVID” patients in its overall COVID-19 case count: “I think those are important numbers — the patients that are … off the COVID floor but still are occupying the hospital for a variety of reasons.”

Doctor in leaked video says hospital’s COVID-19 messaging should be ‘more scary for the public’: ‘You don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re gonna die’

How more obvious can this be? They are inflating numbers and lying to the public to try to scare the public into accepting a experimental vaccine that causes many serious side effects, including death.

Here is a link to the leaked video.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't want to be "that guy" , but look 7 threads down on the home page .
Maybe have the mods move it to the mudpit ior somewhere to keep it alive ?
edit on 9/15/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They are successful with creating and fueling the Mass Hysteria 🧟‍♀️

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Video is already down

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Video is already down

i can still play the video.

new topics