It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the effects after taking the vaccine shot.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

And they want this mRNA to replace the flu shots i dont think so..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
It also seems like if you previously had Covid-19 and then got vaccinated, it can make those symptoms even worse.

I had Covid back in November. I've now got both my shots. Absolutely as perfectly healthy now as I was before. No issues. And not a single person in my family, co-workers, or anyone single other person who has had Covid and the vaccine also have no issues either.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm not sure we even need the flu shot anymore. It's gone.

How is anyone going to address this 900 lb gorilla in the room.

Flu deaths
edit on 14-9-2021 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I see the vax-injured stories and I almost always think every one of them would have survived Covid easily.

The suffering and isolation though. Ug...I hate how they are treated even though I think they made the wrong choice to get the jabs.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
a reply to: Gothmog

Doesn't matter. It's very similar, and the concept is exactly the same.

What the eff are you defending dude? And why?

These vaccines would have been pulled off the market at any other time in the past.

The more I learn and the more personal experiences I hear at work (I work with over 1k people) I am going nowhere near this damn jab.

Like the last guy in the video said stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.

I am getting so sick of these vaxers that get in my face. Who the hell do they think they are?

This video p!ssed me off and busy body, fearful, media fed, nazi vaxers do as well

My wife spent every work day on the front lines since this crap started. She will be getting terminated soon because no jab. Medical reason the she can’t get an exemption for because her doc is scared to issue one.

Those of you vaxed or not that believe this is a personal choice please disregard this rant.

TTFN

edit on 9 14 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A very close friend of mine is fully vaxxed since Jan - Feb 2021, he
was a first responder as a volunteer ambulance driver, late 60's
& in great health. He was an avid hockey player & stopped playing
2 yrs ago.
By mid March he started having lower back pain, within ~4 more weeks
neuropathy in both legs & feet. Has had many MRI's & test & the Drs
don't know what's wrong with him. He has progressively gotten extremely
worse in a short period of time. He cannot walk, been using a walker &
scooting his feet with assistance, it's been moving up thru his body & he
can no longer dress himself.
His symptoms fit GBS & ALS...I think it's possibly GBS which you think you have
lower back issues & then the neuropathy in both legs & feet & it moves on up to
arms, hands & etc. GBS also moves quickly like that...
He's been trying to get appts at Duke, John Hopkins & NIH for months.
Now he's going to another country to seek help & if nothing he may
ask for a peaceful assistance...

I got a message last night a very close family friend, brother fully vaxxed age in 50's,
Type 1 Diabetic not over wt & he died on the way to the hospital yesterday. He had
been helping out his cousin who contracted covid at school.

My 2 friends who live across from me both fully vaxxed in their mid 60's are still in quarentine got covid
~ a wk ago & their daughter had been in labor for 3 days this past weekend, not sure of
the latest stats.

Cheers
Ektar

My dear friend a retired Navy Capt had vertigo for first time ever in his life after the first Moderna jab.
Pilots are always fit & it lasted ~ 2-3 wks. I told him to mention it when he got the 2nd dose & the
bloody mate told him that was not a side effect & then jabbed him. Dam

edit on 1492021 by Ektar because: Left out info

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It also seems like if you previously had Covid-19 and then got vaccinated, it can make those symptoms even worse.

And not a single person in my family, co-workers, or anyone single other person who has had Covid and the vaccine also have no issues either.

Great to hear you were fine, but just because your family was fine doesn't mean people haven't lost family members. I personally have had two family members experience side-effects of the vaccine. As I've said before, the vaccine may be less deadly than the real Covid-19 virus, but when you give it to 100% of a population those adverse effects can quickly build up into relatively large numbers, because the real virus can not infect anywhere near 100% of a population. The adverse event data makes it very clear that these Covid-19 vaccines are more deadly than any other vaccine in history.
edit on 14/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Israel is the key.

They are and have rolled out the 3rd vax.

If you are going to see any big issues, you will see it there first.

I just don't see the Israeli government killing all their own people though.

A million Israelis get third dose, with early data showing heightened protection

Still a way to go to get the full coverage of the three doses for all the population, though.

edit on 15/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Many of the effects they're talking about are also covid effects.

You forgot to finish your statement.
Allow me to assist :
Many of the effects they're talking about are also covid effects from the vaccination .

Better .

My sentence was quite finished.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Prove it's false with some scientific evidence that is bone fife. We are here to analyze and deny ignorance.

Then perhaps backing away from Q and Alex Jones could be solution. ATS feels like infowars at times....

Do you mean Bona Fide?

www.merriam-webster.com...
edit on 15-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It used to be worse than than 28 days.

The UK government introduced changes to the way COVID-19 deaths were counted in August 2020. It introduced two cut-off periods of 28 and 60 days following a positive test to register coronavirus deaths, compared with the previous method of counting all deaths after a positive test as a coronavirus death.This change created two sets of data to help the government monitor short and longer term impacts of the virus. The change has nothing to do with the high death rates seen during the surge in cases in December 2020 and January 2021.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Unfortunately, those who got the jab didn't do their research..... they are the research.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I had Covid back in November. I've now got both my shots. Absolutely as perfectly healthy now as I was before. No issues. And not a single person in my family, co-workers, or anyone single other person who has had Covid and the vaccine also have no issues either.

I am glad you are feeling ok.

Have not been sick, have not been injected.

My mother in law took two jabs, after the first one, nothing, but after second shot she had a fever, heart was racing and crapped blood for two weeks. Did not want to get in to a hospital, refused to report negative side effects to the hospital.

We all were sure she was going to die, (me,the wife,the father in law) because she never gets ill or anything, so the whole ordeal was pretty stressful, she is fine now, just feeling a bit weak.
edit on 15-9-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Doesn't matter. It's very similar, and the concept is exactly the same.

Uh, the standard flu vaccine and the covid 'shot' are actually completely opposite of each other in every way.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with my dad.
His wife (not she is not my stepmom) is in the hospital because she got the vidvax....she has blood clots in her heart from it.

This is no longer a rare occurrence. This is happening to THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of people.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I dont want to bring this up but sure seems there seems to be a cover up i dont think they will able to cover it up if this is happening to Thousands of Thousands to people.

Hope your loved one gets well. These vaxs had being a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Israel is the key.

A million Israelis get third dose, with early data showing heightened protection

Still a way to go to get the full coverage of the three doses for all the population, though.

Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

Salman Zarka says COVID-19 is here to stay for and that next booster shot may be adjusted for variants: ‘This is our life from now on, in waves’

So the booster MAY be adjusted? This is a free for all. They will stick what ever they want in you without testing or consent. The State owns you now.

The Health Ministry last week also announced that the “Green Pass” system — a document that allows entry into certain gatherings and public places for those who are vaccinated or have recovered from the coronavirus — will expire six months after the holder received their second or third dose, hinting that a fourth dose may be administered in six-months time.

Your "Green Pass" will expire so ,in fact, they will be reminded it is your turn for the newest Frankenshot.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If its happening to thousands and thousands but the global number of vaccines is over 3 billion then that would mean it is in fact rare.

a reply to: shaemac

edit on 15/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: chr0naut

Israel is the key.

Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

Salman Zarka says COVID-19 is here to stay for and that next booster shot may be adjusted for variants: ‘This is our life from now on, in waves’

So the booster MAY be adjusted? This is a free for all. They will stick what ever they want in you without testing or consent. The State owns you now.

The Health Ministry last week also announced that the “Green Pass” system — a document that allows entry into certain gatherings and public places for those who are vaccinated or have recovered from the coronavirus — will expire six months after the holder received their second or third dose, hinting that a fourth dose may be administered in six-months time.

Your "Green Pass" will expire so ,in fact, they will be reminded it is your turn for the newest Frankenshot.

I live in New Zealand and am free to choose if I get vaccinated, or not. I have chosen to do so, months ago, and there were no adverse effects, neither were there for my wife who was vaccinated at the same time.

As far as I know, there is no talk of a vaccine passport here. The policy of New Zealand is to eliminate the disease, so all New Zealanders have equal standing. Although there has been a recent outbreak, the R number is about 0.4 and so we are in the process of wiping it out again, like we did for the previous three outbreaks.

edit on 15/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley
I wonder how many booster shots will be enough till a breaking point? this is ridiculous.

Its like they are doing to this to have any excuse to push the Green Passes everywhere.

<< 1    3 >>

join