It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been in the shadows for a bit now, so Hi everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
My screen name is Covid1984. What it means I'm sure anyone here can figure that one out. I'm very interested in how the government seizes power from the people, and this (very real and deadly) pandemic seems to have been hijacked for that purpose. It's not what's happening in labs and hospitals that I don't trust, it's what's happening in government offices. What's worse, is it appears multiple governments are coordinating. Anyway, hiya y'all

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Thoughtcrime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984
My screen name is Covid1984. What it means I'm sure anyone here can figure that one out. I'm very interested in how the government seizes power from the people, and this (very real and deadly) pandemic seems to have been hijacked for that purpose. It's not what's happening in labs and hospitals that I don't trust, it's what's happening in government offices. What's worse, is it appears multiple governments are coordinating. Anyway, hiya y'all

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll find a home here on ATS! If you’ve been lurking for a while before joining (like I did), you know the score. Go get ‘em!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Nice screen name.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's nice to meet you Covid 1984. I to lurked for a long time before joining. You will like it on this side of the screen!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984

What was that song? We won't get fooled again? I'm literally the 3rd generation that loves this song and collectively we get fooled every time. Well hopefully its less and less, but I am not so sure about this generation. They seem to side with authority, and I hale from the times of John Cougar Mellencamp...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Greetings and "nanu nanu"
If everyone is speaking of their history here , my first account was in 2003 .
Then life took me away from here for a while .
Enjoy .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Welcome!
I’m pretty new as well.
People have been great here.
Got any adventures from your life's story?
People like me would love to read them!
Above All Else.....have fun!!!
1984, interesting year, we had a boat sink from under us 140 miles offshore. Once was enough!
Start writing....😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words matter

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Welcome.

I have to add that I don't believe the government can seize power from the people.

The people have to hand them their power.

Most will likely surrender. Very few will choose a Masada exit.

Live to fight another day is basic survival. So we stay on the hamster wheel.

Round and around it goes. Where it stops...

So far it hasn't.

Anyway, again, Welcome!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome!

I'm reading a book that may interest you: The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing
by Joost Meerlo.
Have fun browsing the threads!

edit on 14-9-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello...welcome!

Grab a beer and some popcorn...buckle up and enjoy the ride!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Have a cookie!! It's an acquired taste but you'll get used to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hi There Covid1984, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice Another section of fun that includes how to Contact Staff: make Alerts, and help maintain the General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it desrves, so make sure you've got content and your thoughts on it.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS... (BTW, a secret on your Pix uploads, always make sure they are only of these three; jpg, gif, png... a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted).

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask anyone in staff.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hello, good evening, welcome

new topics

top topics

join