It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
This then beggars the question, who is attacking us the people? The CCP? America? Both ?
The Art of War in full flow around the world.
originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: blaenau2000
Rule one .. Confuse the enemy in thinking there is no war
Rule two ...Camouflage your intent
Rule three..Random attacks on their information infrastructure.
Rule four....Infiltrate their command center.
Rule five....The final assault is Complete removal of their command structure replaced by your own.
originally posted by: ElGoobero
I think its Satanic.
Satan is pulling strings and most people are completely unaware of.
what a disparate group. Educated Western elites; Muslim fanatics; brain-dead green 'activists'; slum dwellers; Hollywood denizens. all working together to undermine Christian-based Western civilization, traditional values, and the USA.
once the USA falls...'apres moi, le deluge'.
CCP, Biden, to quote Hillary, "At this point in time what difference does it make". They are one and the same. Milley proved this recently. “We cannot expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism.” Nikita Khrushchev
originally posted by: blaenau2000
The Art of War has remained relevant over the years because it is about strategy and tactics rather than specific warfare technology. It has influenced leaders all over the world, not only in warfare but in many areas of life, including business.
Is this war against us, the people ?
THE ART OF WAR
1. Objective – This is the ultimate purpose of war, to destroy the enemy's ability and will to fight
2. Offensive – Seize, retain, and exploit the initiative.
3. Mass – By synchronizing the effects of overwhelming combat power, rather than concentrating forces, at the decisive place and time, a numerically inferior force can achieve decisive results, while limiting exposure to enemy fire.
4. Economy of Force – This is the opposite of mass. Economy of force is the realization that one must employ all combat power in the most effective and judicious way possible. Every part of the force must have purpose.
5. Maneuver – Maneuver is the deliberate movement of forces in relation to the enemy to gain an advantage. It is used to exploit your successes and to preserve your freedom of action.
6. Unity of Command – For every objective, you must seek unity of command and unity of effort.
7. Security – You should never permit the enemy to acquire unexpected advantage.
8. Surprise – You must strike the enemy at a time, place, and manner for which he or she is unprepared.
9. Simplicity – Prepare clear, uncomplicated plans and concise orders to ensure their understanding.
Are we the people under attack with a biological weapon created in a lab in China with USA funding.
Are we being attacked by Mind and Emotional manipulation through media,
This then beggars the question, who is attacking us the people?