It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin for COVID treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Maybe some are waking up to the "FACT" that much of the COVID vaccine hype is because there are so many stupid people in positions of power around the world getting a benefit from forced vaccine policies. Pharma is certainly enjoying issuing several billion vaccines world wide as their stocks and bottom lines increase day by day . Many know just how much the hospitals were making when admitting a "COVID patient" even though the person was ran over by a truck and that is why they are in hospital...

Dr. Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin for use with COVID patients. He notes that the parts of Africa that use ivermectin to control parasites have a COVID death rate of just 2.2 per 100,000 population, as compared to 13 times that death rate among African countries that do not use ivermectin. Similarly, worldometer.com statistics say that the COVID death rate in India (which uses HCQ and Ivermectin to treat COVID) is 32 while the COVID death rate in the U.S.A. is 6.5 times higher at 205 per 100,000 population.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I did it simply with vitamin C, D, and Zinc.

To me it was basically a sinus infection.

It is a very serious illness though, my roommate is in the hospital over it. most likely intubated.

Please take serious precaution, and if you are going to use a mask, please do so properly, the firefighters I talked to tonight really appreciated the extra level of care I did to greet them.

join