It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Hundreds of Americans are still left in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This is not about Trump .
Don is no longer president .

Yes it is. What are you talking about?

Read thread history, don’t be lazy. Nanyang asked for where the claim about trump calling dead soldiers losers and suckers came from, and I provided the article.
edit on 12-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

I am aware of that claim.

A 'quote' from an anonymous source.

That EVERYONE actually present denied in the strongest possible terms.

In case you haven't been paying attention, msm has fabricated thousands of such stories about Trump.

And NONE have been verified as accurate.

None.

Zero.

Provide a legitimate source and I'll stand corrected.

For now, you are just blindly repeating the Atlantic's misinformation propaganda.

Based on a supposed 'anonymous' source.

That does not exist.

Since EVERYONE present has stated in the strongest possible terms that it did not happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Read thread history, don’t be lazy. Nanyang asked for where the claim about trump calling dead soldiers losers and suckers came from, and I provided the article.

You provided a ridiculous opinion piece from Atlantic, that provided zero evidence that he said what you claim.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Anonymous sources quoted by the Atlantic? Why should I believe this?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Lol, ironic you are not as critical of other articles.

Take it as you want. My opinion, it is directly in line with his character to say these things.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

You provided a ridiculous opinion piece from Atlantic, that provided zero evidence that he said what you claim.

Okay. I hope you remain as critical of articles in other threads.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

You don’t have to. Just factor the information in along with everything else you know of the man.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lol, ironic you are not as critical of other articles.

Take it as you want. My opinion, it is directly in line with his character to say these things.

You must not be paying attention.

I am critical of EVERY article.

On ANY subject.

From ANY source.

Very critical.

This one has zero facts to offer.

None.

Could not name a single person that heard Trump say that.

While EVERYONE actually present said in the strongest possible terms that he DID NOT SAY THAT.

So I call 100% BS.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Fair enough. I will refer back to your comments in this thread when you need a reminder.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You don’t have to. Just factor the information in along with everything else you know of the man.

I am.

Has Trump EVER said anything like that about our military?

NO.

Exactly the opposite.

At EVERY opportunity.

Probably thousands of times, in public AND in private settings.

You are spreading misinformation.

Intentionally.

And now repeatedly.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Fair enough. I will refer back to your comments in this thread when you need a reminder.

I wouldn't mind that.

But guarantee it won't be necessary.

(Unless I start sleep posting again)

I actually call individual hospitals to debunk msm fiction and democrat propaganda.

I've called the Whitehouse twice for the same reason.

And pretty sure Fox News has my number blocked after picking apart some of the propaganda they repeated (at least 50 times).

Noname called me worse names than users here have done.

And Bush 1 heard my voice clearly about his read my lips betrayal, then decided to flip me off.

In front of several witnesses, one of which was cnn's larry king.

HW had a freakishly long middle finger on left hand.

I managed the security (and all other) systems at the guest house where HW spent that night, and was tempted to take Larry there to ask HW about the finger, (larry was all for it) but I chickened out.

Not going to mess with secret service, even if I have the ability to enter the building and lock them out.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Dont expect anything from this president. Our troops in IRAQ were just attacked by IRAN and he will do nothing, And China directly threatened him today saying they will blockade Taiwan and for him to pound sand. No one fears this president and we are going to pay for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Or alternately, I can factor in all the PROVEN lies that the MSM and left, including politicians and FBI agents, spread about the man?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join