It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homegrown Melodic Downtempo (Goa-)trance: The Lesson (V) - 82 BPM - Created by Dream Essence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is a work in progress, I started this song in a very volatile period of my life and it has this sad melancholic feeling but at the same time some influences of 'hope'.

It represent me: The shipwreck that refuses to sink.

Things are going better nowadays... Wanted to share this with you fellas... Any comment/Critique is welcome, but bear in mind, this was created to get a general idea, ofcourse there is still alot of work to be done..

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Very well done. Thanks for sharing. Trance-electronic is one of my favorites genre… I wish I can create something like that and I’m glad you are doing much better now!! Keep it up!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

It's never too late to start making music and it's a very rewarding hobby. The energy you get from translating your soul into music is incredible.

Thank you for listening and commenting.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sometimes our soul is searching through musical thoughts that pumps the melodies from our heartbeat. Well done.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you, yeah just 'creating' something is pretty magical, especially if it's music, but any artform that's created with passion is magic. To speak without words and to tell more than words can ever describe...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you, yeah just 'creating' something is pretty magical, especially if it's music, but any artform that's created with passion is magic. To speak without words and to tell more than words can ever describe...

So true indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

I'm really digging it

Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
'Almost' finished, theres still loads of things to do to make it better. But it will revolve around this piece that I have already.
It's a bit monotonic and long-winded, but I think it has a nice atmosphere and lets you float away.
Good enough as background music.

Thank you all for listening and commenting.

Dream Essence - The Lesson (V) - 82 BPM - Melodic Downtempo Trance
edit on 16-10-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join