It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Fraud Numbers Game New Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's a start.
Now, at those times when "100% of the Covid patients" were hospitalized, how many were there?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I think to me the scariest part is seeing the term marketing director in relation to a hospital.

a reply to: Mandroid7

Excellent observation. There is no need for marketing if you are a Hospital past yours specialize in hearts or delivering babies type ads. To try to find ways to market the fear just stinks.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for your persistence.

Goering and Hitler would be so happy with that ones posts now. So in line with the Nazi approach to civilians.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's a start.
Now, at those times when "100% of the Covid patients" were hospitalized, how many were there?

What about that only 80 people out of every million vaxed or unvaxed are hospitalized?

Those are your numbers . The flu literally sends more people to the hospital.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's lost on you that this nurse says her hospital CEO lied. It's not about how ineffective the vaccines are. It's about informed consent.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Depression and Anxiety May Be Risk Factors for Severe Covid-19.

Medical comorbidities include mental health disorders.

These unethical quacks should lose their medical licenses for “yelling fire in crowded theater”.

I think depression and anxiety were risk factors for those who saw through the bs all along too. It's all totally unethical and yes, they should lose their licenses but I wonder if there are so many that removing a large number of them would hamper health care for a very long time. Hard to say.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

LOL clearly the numbers you posted were right because you now realize after seeing your own numbers how ridiculously weak this virus is. And dont want to respond to any of the posts about your numbers.

80 out of every million covid positives are in the hospital vaxed or unvaxed . not dead just in the hospital.

And you still push max vaxes and mandates.

How much money do you have invested in Big Pharma stock?
edit on 12-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Here's a new video hitting the net of a Zoom video conference call between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
They are openly talking about needing to scare the public and inflate the numbers.
Nice people.

video

That backs the # out of what my neighbor (nurse) has been saying the whole time -- that the numbers are rigged to high hell on purpose.

Not once have I ever doubted her, and that "meeting" is despicable proof.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

In 1918. Well damn, that's relevant...

Aside from that, I never thought I would see the day where Phage sources the history channel.

edit on 1292021 by Wide-Eyes because: One letter...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In 1918.

Incorrect. However as long as a SCOTUS ruling is not overturned, it is indeed relevant.

I never thought I would see the day where Phage sources the history channel.
Do you think that there was no such decision?

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It's lost on you that this nurse says her hospital CEO lied.
No chance that she is lying?

It's about informed consent.
This is what I had to sign before I could be vaccinated.

I verify that I have been provided with and have read (or had read to me) (1) the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers for the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (“Vaccine”); (2) this Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Consent and Release Form; and (3) any additional information provided to me concerning COVID-19 vaccination. I acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions of a healthcare professional about the Vaccine. I understand that the Vaccine will be given in two separate doses, at least four weeks apart. I understand the known risks and the potential benefits of receiving the Vaccine, and I understand there may be risks to the Vaccine that are not known at this time. I understand that the FDA has authorized use of the Vaccine under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and that there is currently not enough scientific evidence available for the FDA to fully approve this or any other COVID-19 vaccine. I nonetheless request and consent to the Vaccine being given to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah but only 80 people out of every million are even in the hospital

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Someone is lying..yes.

Not sure what the rest has to do with anything. Not a chance in heII I'd sign that though. lol. It lacks all substance and, yes, I read the Fact Sheet. I don't know when you got the jabs, but I looked at the March 2021 version.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Not sure what the rest has to do with anything.
Really? Didn't you say something about informed consent? I gave my informed consent to be vaccinated. I acknowledged the unknown and known risks.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I came across the Pfizer fact sheet while poking around, too. Proof that the only Pfizer vaccine licensed by the FDA is 'Comirnaty.'

'Pfizer-BioNTech' is still only under EUA.

Pfizer Fact Sheet

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
these 'people' are repulsive, disgusting traitors to humanity. i honestly can't think of a bad enough description for these kind of beasts.

"Evil" is the description you seek. I do like how you call them "repulsive, disgusting . . . beasts" though.

You could modify "Evil", as "Evil Beasts", "Satanically Evil", or "Evil to the Core", etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Your source:

The FDA-approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series.

The difference? The vaccine manufactured prior to licensing does not have a brand name. But other than that it is the same thing.

The EUA only applies to those between those 12 and 15 years old.

FDA has approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older and has authorized it for emergency use in individuals 12 through 15 years

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Your source:

The FDA-approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series.

The difference? The vaccine manufactured prior to licensing does not have a brand name. But other than that it is the same thing.

The EUA only applies to those between those 12 and 15 years old.

FDA has approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older and has authorized it for emergency use in individuals 12 through 15 years

If they were the same thing, they'd both be approved by the FDA.

It actually says this, BTW:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has received EUA from FDA to:
• prevent COVID-19 in individuals 12 years of age and older
, and
• provide a third dose to individuals 12 years of age and older who have
been determined to have certain kinds of immunocompromise.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

They are, for those 16 and older.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

They are, for those 16 and older.

yeah but why does anyone need them if only 80 out of every million people even end up in the hospital?
Iknow you wont answer because it destroys your idiotic narrative but every vax thread you are in Im gonna quote your numbers until you do
Hell if 80 out 0f every million died that still wouldnt be enough for mass vaccines right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join